Mr Duct Chicagoland

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2005

Mr. Duct is a professional heating & cooling and air duct cleaning service provider specializing in both Commercial & Residential. We are Chicagoland's air quality cleaner choice, specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial ventilation cleanings and furnace & air conditioner cleaning, repair, and installations. We provide NADCA-certified air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services, also making us Illinois' premier choice for total ventilation care. We even offer expert furnace & air conditioner maintenance checks as well as expert HVAC repair service, so you can count on us for your heating and cooling needs....

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+17 more images

dryer vent cleaning202060622
What you may not know is that we also provide commercial Air Duct and Dryer Vent cleanings across all of Chicagoland. Please give us a call to obtain your free estimate and start to breath in fresh air at 800-501-4157.
Commercial Dry Vent Cleaning  project

AIR DUCT CLEANING  project
AIR DUCT CLEANING

air duct cleaning

2020

air duct cleaning (601)dryer vent cleaning (282)HVAC Companies (109)central vacuum cleaning (3)chimney sweep (12)mold removal (2)

09/12/2022

Michael S.

Really good they were very courteous and clean and took pictures but before and after inside the ducts. I would definitely hire them again. Thank you for your excellent suggestion.

Description of Work
All ducks return and supply cleaned.

Work Completed On 09/12/2022

Hello, we are happy to hear you had a positive experience with us. We love showing our customers before and after photos of the quality work our technicians have done throughout the service. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to working with you again!

09/10/2022

Ryan S.

John & Jesus came to clean my duct work. I have 2 furnace system that is due for cleaning. My son has dust allergy . They were able to accommodate me same they I had price quote.

Description of Work
Air ducts cleaning

Work Completed On 09/09/2022

Hello, our mission is to provide quality service in a timely manner. Thank you for leaving a positive review and please let us know how we can earn 5 Stars in the future!

09/07/2022

aimen S.

Superior service. Professional. No issues.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/08/2022

Hello, we appreciate your awesome review. We are glad we were able to meet your expectations throughout this service from start to finish. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

08/21/2022

Susan G.

Excellent. These guys were very good. Energetic professional polite fun. They did a great job….And I appreciated the work they did. I’m very pleased I have no suggestions for improvement. It could not have gone better.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2022

Hello, we are glad you were pleased with our service. Our staff is dedicated to providing excellent service in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to work with you again in the future.

08/02/2022

Gail H.

They did an excellent job. They were on time and took extra care by covering carpets when bringing in the equipment. They removed all the vent covers and cleaned them as well. The technicians were very knowledgeable and professional. This is the second time I have used Mr. Duct and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaning of the ducts

Work Completed On 08/02/2022

Hello, we are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a good one. Our mission is to provide excellent service and we are glad we were able to go above and beyond for you. Thank you for being a loyal customer to us and we look forward to servicing you again in the future.

07/17/2022

Jen L.

I am beyond happy with the service! I found Mr. Duct through reviews by my neighbors on NextDoor.com. They said your service was great and you provided flat pricing with no "surprises." I was overjoyed to find that was true. Taylor took my initial call and provided pricing and scheduling options in minutes along with coupons and discounts. It was so easy! Tom called me the day of my appointment to let me know the technicians would be arriving shortly which was very appreciated. Omar G. and Corey were the technicians who completed the job and they were incredible! I was scheduled for a dryer vent cleaning and vent hose replacement. It was for a rental clean up that had not been used in years so they went above and beyond to clean out bird nests and bees nests (in the rain as well) and simply said they were happy to do it and it was their job. I feel it was above and beyond the job and I cannot thank you enough. I feel at peace and safe knowing they did a thorough cleaning. I am grateful to have found your company. I will be scheduling annual cleanings every year with you from now on. Thank you all so much for all your hard work. It is appreciated

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/15/2022

Hello [Member Name Removed], we are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. Our mission is to provide excellent service. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

06/29/2022

Louis R.

Great job as usual. I won't consider using any other duct cleaning service. Technicians were very professional and friendly

Description of Work
Ducts and dryer vent cleaning

Category chimney sweep, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/28/2022

We're happy you were pleased with our service. We appreciate your business and your great review!

05/05/2022

Nandini M.

Good in general. But way too expensive for just putting a plastic gaurd over a dryer vent.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and Dryer vent cleaning

Category mold removal, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

Thank you for choosing us for the service. We appreciate your feedback on the pricing.

04/04/2022

Gary A.

Great. Everything professionally done. Explained along the way. Super easy. Would use again

Description of Work
Air ducts cleaned

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

Here at Mr. Duct our goal is to always provide upfront, honest, and fair services to our clients. We are happy to explain our process, and work hard to ensure that from the first call to the final product that we handle all situations with ease and a smile. Thank you for your 5-star rating.

03/26/2022

Jason S.

It went well. They explained everything and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Cleaning the air ducts.

Work Completed On 03/26/2022

Thank you so much for your 5 Stars!

03/17/2022

Bob M.

Michael did a great job. Very professional and personable. All of the people I talked to on the phone were great as well. I would definitely use them again!!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/14/2022

We work very hard to provide good customer service and a quality job for our customers. We're happy you were pleased with our service and we appreciate your 5 Stars!

03/14/2022

Linda S.

Sergio and Hugo did a wonderful job. They were very thorough and professional. They cleaned up after themselves. Also, they were friendly too. Thank you for a job well done!

Description of Work
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/12/2022

We value not only providing a good service but a friendly and clean one at that. Thank you for your 5 star review, and very kind words about our technicians. We plan to share your comments with them as a job well done!

02/23/2022

Dominic P.

Excellent! Service tech was prompt, polite and did a great job of cleaning and making sure my vent was properly attached to dryer and wall vent. Definitely would use again!

Description of Work
Clean and clear dryer vent

Work Completed On 02/23/2022

We really appreciate your 5 Star review. We're very happy to know you were pleased with our service and we look forward to working with you again!

02/17/2022

Bob T.

These guys were great. Not only did they do all the furnace ducts. The proprietary dryer duct was disassembled cleaned and reassembled at their incentive. I’ve had other services show up at my doorstep with a fraction of the equipment and I turned them away. Mr. Duct is the only duct cleaning service I will ever recommend. The extra money is MORE than worth it.

Description of Work
Furnace and dryer duct cleaning,

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 02/16/2022

Thank you for choosing and recommending Mr. Duct. We are committed to not only providing good service but exceeding expectation. We pride ourselves on providing upfront and honest pricing, and service so you know what to expect when we arrive. Thank you for giving us 5 stars!

02/02/2022

Terry I.

What a great experience from getting a quote to having the work completed. The two technicians, Sergio and Edwardo explained every aspect of the process. They were both professional and courteous. This is a company that I will recommend to my family and friends. Great job Mr. Duct.

Description of Work
The cleaned all of our homes duct work and our laundry dryer.

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

We're happy to hear that Sergio and Edwardo did a great job for you and that your entire service experience was a positive one. Thank you for your great review and we hope to work with you again!

01/20/2022

Bradley B.

Technician was there in a timely and professional manner. Technician was courteous and respectful of the home. Every thing was completed with no mess. Awesome job

Description of Work
Duct and vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/15/2022

Mr. Duct stands behind treating each home as if it were our own. We are happy to hear that our technicians upheld our standard during your service. Thank you for leaving a 5 star review.

01/18/2022

Eduardo D.

We actually hired Mr. Duct for two appointments. Their entire crew was on time, diligent, cordial, friendly and very informative. I felt like the whole process went smoothly and I will definitely be calling back Mr. Duct for all our duct work cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/15/2022

We appreciate you choosing us as your go to Duct Cleaning company. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our company and staff members. We look forward to hearing from you next time!

01/13/2022

Patrick C.

Excellent service from the technician from Mr Duct

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/12/2022

Thank you for your nice comments!

12/31/2021

Akif S.

Great job by Kirkland , the technician

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

Thank you for mentioning our tech! We will pass this positive feedback on to him.

12/31/2021

Akif S.

Great Job by the technician - Kirkland. He did a thorough job and cleaned up everything properly. The service had to be rescheduled , so Mr Duct applied a discount

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

Thanks for letting us know that Kirkland did a great job for you. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again!

12/22/2021

Heather L.

The customer service was great to get us scheduled and following up. Kirkland, our tech was very courteous and quick. He arrived right on time and got to work right away. They sent before and after pictures, we were impressed. We are breathing easier now.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/22/2021

Review for Mr Duct Chicagoland - 2037 W Belle Plaine Ave, Chicago, IL - 39579586

Thanks for letting us know how pleased you were with the service our technician, Kirkland, provided. We're glad to hear you're "breathing easier" and we hope to work with you again!

11/29/2021

James W.

As always, Mr. Duct kept in touch before hand, showed up absolutely on time, worked efficiently, and charged a very fair modest rate. The technician also noticed one or two things that we were trying to deal with (other than the furnace) and offered solutions with the equipment on hand. Saved us another call to another place! I'll have then back to clean the a/c and do our ducts (as they've done in past)

Description of Work
CLean and check furnace before winter (gas heat)

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

We're so glad to hear that you were pleased with our service and we look forward to working with you again. Thanks for your great 5 Star review!

11/11/2021

Martin O.

The technician, Raphael, was professional and did an outstanding and thorough cleaning of the duct work in our home. He cleaned up all the ares that he worked in and when he left everything was clean and in order!

Description of Work
The duct work in our home was in need of badly needed cleaning.