Move-tastic!

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2010

3100 N Tripp Ave

Chicago, IL 60641

Move-tastic! is more than a company; it is a phenomenon, a community. Dare we say: a movement. The brainchild of two ambitious triathletes who sought to earn non-brand-specific-electrolyte-beverage money while maintaining an intensive training regimen, Move-tastic! represents the pinnacle in positive moving experiences. We truly believe (because we know) that moving can be a fun, fulfilling experience. And it is precisely that kind of experience we strive to provide each and every time we are given the opportunity....

04/15/2022

Jamie M.

Perfect move, fast and efficient! Did a great job wrapping things and disassembling/reassembling things. I'll use them again!

Description of Work
Moved from 1br to 2br apartment

04/03/2022

Barbara M.

The whole moving process was seamless. I had several questions after scheduling online which were quickly answered with a phone call. I received a call from Move-tastic 2 weeks before the move and again the week of the move to answer any questions I had & to coordinate time, location, etc. They (Andrew, Thomas, Xavier) were exactly on time, very professional, courteous, & friendly. They did an amazing job! I was credited for items (boxes, etc) that I didn't use. The original estimate was $1036 and the final bill was $793. I am using them again to move out of the storage unit & into another apartment. I highly recommend Move-tastic!

Description of Work
Moved out of my apartment into a storage room

11/29/2021

frances G.

Movetastic was very responsive to additional requests, I added my storage locker to the move last minute. They moved everything for a small 1 BR including the storage content in 2.5 hours including carrying the furniture and boxes up 3 flights of stairs. The team was very nice and everything arrived in perfect condition.

Description of Work
Move in Chicagoland

07/30/2021

David C.

Calvin, Sergio, and Mario were a dream team. They got everything done quickly, safely, and with a smile! They were great problem solvers with more difficult pieces but showed everything I owned great care as they moved me into my new apartment! They never complained, they were true go-getters and provided the best moving service I've ever had. Not to mention the customer support team, including Lauren and Elyse, were fast to respond with updates and very accommodating and kind when I needed to move my appointment after the loss of a family member. I highly recommend these services! Do it!

Description of Work
Moving, disassembly, and reassembly

05/11/2021

Julie F.

We had the best experience with Move-tastic! They were able to squeeze us in last minute and I cannot recommend them enough! Abbi was wonderful on the phone and so patient and kind when I was so stressed out that I couldn't remember the names of pieces of furniture. I received a pleasant phone call from Luis on the day of the move letting me the moving truck's ETA and another call when they arrived. They were also a few minutes early! Luis, Lorenzo, and Dave were the best moving crew! They were so fast, completely professional, and considerate of us and all our belongings. We couldn't believe how quickly and efficiently they worked! They finished in half the time and about half the cost of the estimate. I would definitely recommend and hire them again.

Description of Work
apartment move

01/14/2021

Adriana Z.

What would normally be a painful, long, and stressful day turned into an extremely pleasant one thanks to Move-Tastic and our incredible duo, Julius and Caleb! Julius and Caleb were the best, hands down. They came in and speedily but efficiently /safely moved all of my belongings, finishing in under the estimated time and doing it all while being so nice and friendly. I could not recommend the company more. Pricing was great, scheduling (and re-scheduling) was easy, and I will definitely use Move-tastic again. Thank you again, Julius and Caleb!

Description of Work
Moving Our of Apt into Home

Category moving companies

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! We love hearing positive feedback about our awesome crews! We will make sure that Julius and Caleb know how much you appreciate them!

11/10/2020

Adam A.

I used Move-tastic a few months ago to move my belongings from my apartment into a storage unit, and then today I used them to move from my storage unit into a different apartment unit (2 hour moves). Both moves went flawlessly and both crews were very professional and moved quickly, while also making sure my belongings were safe. Not to mention they were the cheapest service I could find. Would 100% use Move-tastic again and definitely recommend them to others. Big shout out to JT and Alex for today's move.

Description of Work
Move from apartment to storage unit to different apartment

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate you and are so happy we could happy with both moves.

10/02/2020

R B M.

Fantastic. My crew, Francisco and Jose were great. They hustled and got the move done promptly and efficiently. I actually needed to get out of their way as they moved so quickly. I would definitely use Move-tastic again.

Description of Work
Moved from Apartment to storage facility

Category moving companies

Thank you!!! We will make sure that Francisco and Jose get to see your feedback and know that their hustle is appreciated!

09/13/2020

Maria D.

It exceeded my expectations. Moving a senior from a 2 bedroom apartment to a studio apartment is a difficult thing. We ended up have more to move then the estimate and since there was room on the truck they moved everything. The estimate was 5 hours and it only took 3 hours so we were only charged for the 3 hours. I have used Move-Tastic for 3 moves in my family and they came highly recommended from friends. Anytime a friend or family member needs to move I tell them to call Move-Tastic and look no further. They are the best price and the best movers.

Description of Work
Move to a senior building

06/22/2020

Robin N.

Fantastic! Punctual, good communication, professional and efficient!

Description of Work
Apartment move

05/24/2020

Jakob A.

BAD! Move-Tastic moving company trucks are ONLY suppose to enter/exit from their Biz Location via Tripp avenue in avondale, a residential neighborhood. Instead their careless truck drivers are wreck-less and take shortcuts down Barry avenue and NOW speed through the alley between Barry avenue and fletcher avenue endangering Residents lives and causing property damage On a regular basis. Neighbors have contacted the city and the aldermaN, yet the dangerous driving continues and today a move-tactic moving truck Hit a telephone pole snapping the power lines!! Super dangerous and An ongoing issue , use a different moving company, obviously if they are this careless with an EMPTY truck leaving their business, HOW DO THEY DRIVE WITH A TRUCK FULL OF YOUR FRAGILE PERSONAL PROPERTY!!

Description of Work
DANGEROUS truck driving!!

11/23/2019

Julie R.

The experience was positive from start to finish. The office team was responsive, helpful, and patient as we worked through the details of the items to be moved. The moving team was on time, professional, personable, and efficient. We will definitely work with Move-tastic again.

Description of Work
We needed help with moving some furniture from a home in one location to another.

09/23/2019

Prathima Y.

This was my second time using Movetastic for moving, and the first for packing. They quote a bit higher than other vendors, but my total has ended up below the quote both times. Lovely, friendly, professional team of movers and packers: on time if not early, quick and efficient, respectful of the home and items they were moving. Worth every penny.

Description of Work
Moving and packing

09/10/2019

James O.

Great team of guys who were very personable and fast. Very helpful and very careful with our belongings. We had just had all of our wood floors refinished and they took great care to not damage it in any way. I had purchased felt tips for all of the furniture and they were a big help in make sure all of the furniture had them placed in the right spots. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
packing and moving

Category moving companies,storage units

08/31/2019

Zoe U.

Tim and Jamel were AMAZING. They got me out of my studio in about half an hour (I packed up my things) without dismantling any of my furniture, and into a third story walkup apartment in about 90 minutes. In 90+ degree weather. They even sent away a third mover once they realized they could handle the job on their own, which brought my costs down by more than $200 from the estimate. They were pleasant and cracking jokes the entire time, were very responsive to questions, and even set aside a pile of light objects for me to carry when I insisted on helping! All of my interactions with MoveTastic were quick and professional, including when I called a week before my moving date to ask a few more questions. I'm never going back to moving on my own, and would absolutely recommend MoveTastic to my friends.

Description of Work
Moving out of a studio and into a third story walkup apartment.

08/12/2019

Denise K.

The Crew of Evan Williams, Lewis Robertson and SHAQ was awesome!

Description of Work
Moving services

07/18/2019

Conrad N.

I've used Move-Tastic for all my moves in the last ten years. Their online quote tool is very thorough and easy to use. After a person reviews the information, they send you an estimate. The office staff is friendly, responsive, and easy to work with - they actually answer their email! Any issue I've ever had, they have handled quickly and fairly (and the issues have been minor). During my most recent move, one of the five wardrobe boxes they brought collapsed on the side, so they didn't charge me for any of them. Most importantly, that decision was made on the spot by the moving crew leader, which shows me that the company empowers their people to instantly do what's right for the customer, without any extra hassle. The crews work fast, communicate well, and are respectful of your time. Credit card payment is easily made on the crew leader's iPad when the job is done. In the Chicago area, there's no one else I'd rather work with for a residential move. Move-tastic gets it done!

Description of Work
Residential move

07/18/2019

Kari H.

A moving company that names their trucks Muffin and Daisy? How can you go wrong? Our not-so-awesome neighbors didn't respect the No Parking signs we got from the alderman's office, but as soon as Devin pulled up in the truck he figured out a way to make it work. He has a great vibe that immediately made me take a deep breath and relax, knowing we were in great hands. The crew was so fast, careful with all our stuff (not one thing broken or lost!) and we finished well under our estimated time. Devin, KJ, Caleb & Grant were a great bunch of guys to spend the day with too, so grateful for the drinks and pizza we provided. If you want a smooth move, be sure you're fully prepared/packed and be kind to your movers! Treat them like you would your friends who are helping you out, and the day will go a lot better for everyone.

Description of Work
Moving from city to western burbs

06/26/2019

Nathan S.

I booked move-tastic last week for my move and could not have been happier. They were easy to work with getting a quote and helping me get no parking signs which made it one of the easier parts of my move. Booker, Jaylen, and Julian were incredible with all my things. It did not matter if it was big, heavy, awkward or fragile. Each item was moved in a safe and effective way. I was quoted 3-5 hours and they got it all done in 2.75. They crushed it. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Moving Apartments

06/07/2019

Dana V.

Perfect. This is the second time we’ve hired Move-tastic and we’ve been completely thrilled with their service. From the first phone call to the actual move, they are professional, kind, helpful and show integrity that isn’t often seen from businesses today. I honestly can’t think of another business that I’ve dealt with that was so thoroughly prepared, professional and actually provided the excellent quality of service that was promised. Their prices are fair, they are exceptionally careful with belongings and they make what is often a very stressful experience much less stressful. Highly highly recommend.

Description of Work
Moving and delivery of items

06/04/2019

Janice N.

This company is a godsend! The movers were incredibly professional, patient and kind. Even helped me re-arrange furniture in my new home.

Description of Work
Moving furniture and boxes to new home

06/01/2019

Matt W.

This was such a great moving experience. Highly recommend Move-Tastic!

Description of Work
Moving services

04/22/2019

Cassandra S.

They were fantastic. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to move. They were efficient, clean, respectful, fast, just great. I wonderful experience and next time I move (hopefully in a long time) I will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Moving One Bedroom

04/12/2019

Jenna K.

Move-tastic was amazing! We had a full move of our 2 bedroom condo and our kitchen cabinets delivered the same day. The Juanita crew (Fred, Marcus and Isaiah) worked so quickly and brought all our our furniture upstairs (some elevator, some stairs) flawlessly! Definitely recommend!

Description of Work
2 bedroom move

02/02/2019

R O.

As perfect as it can go. We've used movers a number of times from the 80's and never have we had a move go so smoothly and stress free than with Move-tastic

Description of Work
Move furniture, boxes, clothes, etc etc

USA Moving & Storage Inc

FREE ONSITE ESTIMATES! Chicago-based USA Moving & Storage is a full service moving and storage company able to provide quality transportation services for both residential moving and corporate relocation. We are the frontline commercial movers offer both packing and storage services - apart from transportation. Through innovation and experience, USA Moving & Storage moving company delivers a level of quality service that consistently meets our customer's needs and exceeds expectations. Our team of highly trained Chicago moving professionals work together to deliver solutions that meet your specific needs. USA Moving & Storage offers full residential moving services from packing to loading to transportation and storage for your household goods. Office moving services are also available.Whether you are moving one item or an entire household, USA Moving & Storage has the expertise, along with the manpower and equipment, to handle all of your needs. And if you're looking for reliable Chicago piano movers, look no further. We are specialists in moving unusual objects such as art pieces, antiques, as well as pianos... baby or grand. When it comes to moving your personal belongings, nothing is as important as a fully qualified, trained team. We provide you a personal and caring moving service. USA Moving & Storage can be counted on to take the stress out of moving.Additional phone number - (800) 626-4474.

Melendez Moving Inc

Family owned, family oriented! Honored to serve. Small enough to ensure quality, large enough to handle any move! With over 7 years of experience in the moving industry we know and understand how stressful moving can be. Thats why we strive to make every move as carefree and even enjoyable as possible. Focused on customer care & satisfaction we take great pride in serving people and handling their things. We will treat your home & belongings as we would our own. Give Melendez Moving Inc a call today, we look forward to moving you!

Offers by Melendez Moving Inc on Angi
    Elite Moving & Storage -  Accepting 3+ Bedroom Projects

**Due to high volume of calls, we are currently unable to accommodate moves under 3 bedrooms in size*** Elite Moving & Storage, a Chicago based moving company and offers full moving services for all of your local & long distance moving needs. Whether your move is large or small - one item or a full truck load – we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a reliable and efficient moving service. Elite Moving and Storage serves as a local Chicago and Illinois mover as well as a long distance moving company. We are competitively priced, licensed and insured and hold a satisfactory record with the Better Business Bureau. Our long distance moving services includes: • Professional Moving Consultant that will be with you all the way • Door to Door relocation • Guaranteed rate with no additive rates for the extra items • Space reservation on the truck for the inventory listed • Professional moving crew • Disassembly and reassembly of basic furniture • Padding of wooden, plastic, metal, upholstered & leather furniture with moving pads. • Organized inventory list of goods • Loading and unloading • Fully equipped truck • Taxes , Fuel, Tolls & Miles • Free 1 flight of stairs on pickup and delivery • No charge for elevator or large appliances • Up to 1 month free storage and free re-delivery to your new home from our Storage • Basic Liability coverage of $0.60 per pound per article Use discount code: Angie911 to receive a $50.00 off your next long distance move. (Must be present at the time of scheduling. Not valid with any other discounts, special offers and for moves under 300cf. Not valid for more moves that are scheduled less than 3 days prior to the 1st day of the pickup window)

Offers by Elite Moving & Storage -  Accepting 3+ Bedroom Projects on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Move-tastic!

How is Move-tastic! overall rated?

Move-tastic! is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Move-tastic! open?

Move-tastic! is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM

What payment options does Move-tastic! provide

Move-tastic! accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Move-tastic! offer free estimates?

Yes, Move-tastic! offers free project estimates.

Does Move-tastic! offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Move-tastic! offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Move-tastic! offer a senior discount?

No, Move-tastic! does not offer a senior discount.

Does Move-tastic! offer emergency services?

Yes, Move-tastic! offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Move-tastic!?

Yes, Move-tastic! offers warranties.

What services does Move-tastic! offer?

Move-tastic! offers the following services: * Residential & Business Moves * Complete packing services * Polite, well-presented moving experts * Complimentary, obligation-free estimates * Friendly, honest, reliable service * Competitive pricing * Prompt pickup, transport and unloading from or to any number of locations * Furniture disassembly and assembly * Intra-building moves (moves within the same building)