Master Johnny Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2008

In business since 2008. I started gaining my skills as a carpenter at a young age, helping my dad finish basements and building tree forts. I specialize in carpentry - furniture, built ins, fences, small decks, and decorative mouldings and trimwork. I have also rehabbed homes - electrical, plumbing, painting, tiling, window and door install, and wall repair or replace....

Ford capital corp

10/27/2017

I have used him several times over many years. He always does an excellent job. He is meticulous, professional and very reasonably priced. I will definitely recommend him and absolutely use him, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Lock on Alley

CATEGORY handyman service

Thanks for the review. I am glad I was able to fit you in..

01/06/2016

Overall, an excellent experience. I described the issue over the phone and provided photos of the rotting window stool via text messaging. This was very convenient. An estimate was provided the same day and I think the price is very fair. We scheduled the work for a day that was mutually convenient. On the day the work was scheduled I was notified that Chris was on his way. Within minutes the rott...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a window stool (interior window sill) that was rotting. This included: removing and disposing of rotting wood cutting and edging new piece of wood fitting and finishing new window stool caulk window stool and patch wall

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,handyman service,replacement windows,woodworking

Thanks for the review. The experience was a pleasure for me as well.

07/01/2015

I've called on Chris a few times: he does excellent work and I trust him. He has referred another electrician when his schedule would fill up / they to were an excellent recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vented the dryer outside, install ceiling fan, installed utility door, install outside security light, rewire reverse polarity outlets, etc

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting,doors

It is slways a pleasure to help you out.

04/06/2015

His professionalism was top notched. The clean-up was great. He found more work that would require about $400 more, but as soon as he discovered he needed more work, he let us know. I almost couldn't tell he'd been doing any work because it was pretty clean. We actually had him give us estimates on a couple of other things that we'll probably have him do soon. The price was fair, because of the am...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added a deck onto our new home.

CATEGORY decks

It was a pleasure working with you. Hopefully there won't be any hidden issues in the next projects.

10/19/2014

Chris did good quality work, with no corner cutting. Fair pricing, honest contractor. I would recommend Master Johnny, and will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed back door, and window

CATEGORY handyman service,replacement windows,doors

I am happy to help. Thanks for the review.

FINISHED CARPENTRY INCLUDING TRIM, CROWN MOULDING, furniture & CUSTOM BOOKCASES, SMALL CONSTRUCTION INCLUDING CLOSETS, small decks, fences,PANTRY, & DOORS, GENERAL HOME REPAIR, SURROUND SOUND & FLAT SCREEN INSTALLATION, PAINTING, DAY JOBS OR JOBS THAT ARE TOO SMALL FOR GENERAL CONTRACTORS.

ROOFING, GUTTERS, & SIDING.

Satisfaction