Mark's Tuckpointing & Remodeling Co Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2002

4.4

Free Estimates! Affordable prices - High quality work! Special discount for senior citizens. Member of Better Business Bureau....

Aseret Development Series LLC

Aseret Development Series LLC

12/13/2017

Robert, the project manager, and his crew were prompt, responsive, helpful, tidy and fast. The project could not have gone better and we look forward to working with them on related projects soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They opened up 4 bricked-in windows in our warehouse and installed glass block.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,replacement windows,garage builders

06/27/2016

I like them. It was $4000 but it included some stone work. I like their work and of course I would call them again because I have a lot of stone and face brick and stuff in this building. But, they do seem to be a little high priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pulled out some bricks and they rebuilt the wall.

CATEGORY masonry

11/30/2015

Very good. Great group on guys, very professional my husband and I were very pleased with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had loose bricks under that they replaced and they put a ledge under a window in the second floor bathroom that didn't have one before.

CATEGORY masonry

11/04/2015

A neighbor recommended Mark's Tuckpointing to me saying they had done good work for them at a reasonable price.  I completely agree and was not only quite satisfied with the work performed, but thought the entire process from initial estimates to final invoicing was done professionally and very well. I had gotten estimates from 3 or 4 other firms, and Mark's was competitive with the best of them. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did complete tuckpointing on the top third of both sides of a 3 story building and spot tuckpointing in other areas on the sides and front.

CATEGORY masonry,alterations

06/26/2015

They were very good.  Quick work, though a bit messy--when I mentioned the mess they came out a second time and cleaned it up.  After the tuckpointing my wife and I noticed some missed portions and sent photos to Mark.  The guys came out a third time to fix it and then Mark did a visual inspection with us.  We were having small flooding problems with our foundation before the work, and during the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiseled out and Tuckpointed both common brick sides of our 1920s-era bungalow in Berwyn.  We elected to break up the tuckpointing needed on our house and garage, as well as the rebuilding of the wing walls on our front steps.  The overall cost was estimated at $14000.  We told Mark (our rep) that we needed to break it up due to cost, and they immediately sent me a new estimate broken down by item.  Mark was (generally) very prompt, but was always perfectly honest.  This was the only company that gave me a specific plan to repair our wing walls that didn't include complete demolition and replacement with bricks that didn't match our existing ones.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,alterations,doors

Mark's Tuckpointing & Remodeling specializes in Tuckpointing, Brickwork, Masonry (City Violations Correcting), Lintel Replacement, Pressure Cleaning, Sandblasting, Waterproofing, Chimney Repair, Windows, Glass Blocks, Cement Walks & Steps, Roofing, Gutters, Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Painting, Porches, Dormers, Decks, Caulking & Sealing, and Complete Remodeling. Residential & Commercial General Contractor

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa