Marc Anderson Architects

12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

333 W Hubbard St

Chicago, IL 60654

Marc Anderson Architects is an easy to work with Chicago based full-service architecture and design firm serving the greater Chicagoland area. We listen to our clients to learn and then adopt their goals as our own. These goals focus our work to find the best custom design for each client. Our knowledge of construction methods expands our creative flexibility while also providing cost effective solutions. With experience in residential, mix-use developments, commercial build-outs, public institutions, daycare center, and commercial tenant improvements, MAA is well prepared to help you plan a beautiful, functional space that fits your specific needs....

architect (6)home remodeling (2)

06/16/2021

After a year of working with us, Marc designed the perfect home for our family. He spent significant time on site to get to know the space and spoke to us frequently to ensure his design met our hopes and dreams. His final design is visually stunning and maximizes space use in a way that reflects both the history of the home and modern preferences. His expertise in Chicago building code and city o...

Description of Work
Architectural and Engineer Plans for 6k+ single family home.

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

07/16/2020

I was looking through Angie's list to hire an Architect and noticed "Mark Anderson Architects" was open (it was 7:30pm). Decided to give a call and I was expecting a receptionist to answer, but it was Mark himself. Talked to him about the project I had in mind and he gave me all the information over the phone. He was very straight forward. Thanks for your time Mark.

Description of Work
Remodel Information.

Category architect

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

05/01/2020

Marc Anderson was incredibly helpful, walking me through the typical process and advising me that I may not need an architect for my specific renovation plans. However, if I do need an architect, he'll be happy to help and I feel assured that I'm dealing with a straight shooter.

Description of Work
I am planning a condo purchase that will require renovation of kitchen and bath.

Category architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

10/30/2019

Marc was by far one of the pleasant people to work with but most important he was able to work with our contractors that didn't interfere or step on their toes but actually provide guidance to achieve a good result. He was always punctual and professional. I only felt bad because I really want to work with him on a larger project but grateful for the connection.

Description of Work
Consulting on ensuring taking down certain walls was ok to do

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

07/14/2019

Marc did a great job on our garage expansion project! He was friendly and professional, taking all of our ideas and criteria and combining them into a great layout. The drawings themselves look great. We are still shopping the plans around to contractors, and Marc is always helpful with advice or ways to reduce cost. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an architect.

Description of Work
Construction plans - garage

Work Completed On 07/14/2019

05/30/2019

Marc was great. He showed up on time for our first appointment, took the time to measure dimensions - even though we had original blueprints. From then on we communicated via e-mail and he always responded in a timely manner. We changed our minds a few times during the process and he was always accommodating and flexible. We are very excited for our new bedroom and bathroom!

Description of Work
Drawings for converting a 1/2 into a 3/4 bath and a bedroom remodel.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

02/08/2019

It went well, it was a positive experience. He's very easy to work with. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Redesigning our living room.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/02/2019

01/31/2019

They listen to everything you are looking for and makes sure he does a great design for your project. They do great work.

Description of Work
They drew up designs for my kitchen that a contractor will build.

Category architect

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

We offer the full range of architectural services, everything from assisting with researching what is possible through permit drawings and construction observation. If you don't know where to start or have already drawn up your plans, we would love to hear from you!

Check, PayPal, Financing