Lindholm Roofing Inc

Founded 1949 • With Angi since July 2002

4.4

We are an established, highly reputable family-owned company that has served Chicagoland since 1949. We are experienced Chicago Roofing Contractors and are proud of our reputation for honesty, fairness, and hard work. It is our pleasure to be serving Chicagoland area homes and businesses while putting our customers first. Additional contact name - Mallory Lindholm. Additional E-mail - info@lindholmroofing.com ....

12/01/2020

Not good. I have seen this done on other houses and was told by those homeowners it worked well. However in talking to the rep he felt it would not work and quoted me a price of $750.00. I had another company do the job for$165.00.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
heat cable installed in gutter

CATEGORY roofing

We are licensed, bonded and insured. We are not the cheapest option but we always do our best to provide and honest assessment of what we think may help fix your problem. We are glad you were taken care of and happy with the work completed by a competitor.

10/07/2020

did not get back to me on a timely basis. I had to call and find out if he had time up with a price and was given some lame excuse, as why they could not do the roof. A waste of my time and breath talking with the salesman. Next time, just do not show up, if your not going to do the job. B e professional and talk to me personally, instead of leaving a voicemail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a new roof

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

We apologize for the poor communication. We took this customer experience to our sales team and used it as a learning experience for how we can improve. Please feel free to reach out directly to one of the Lindholm's in the future should you need anything else. Thank you! Mallory Lindholm

09/29/2020

Company never responded to my help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

[Member Name Removed], we do not have a record of any requests for your address. Please feel free to call into the office directly and we would be happy to help you out. 773-283-7675

09/22/2020

Excellent experience with Lindholm Roofing from beginning to end of projects. Rodrigo our project manager was extremely helpful in picking out options, staying within our budget and for stopping by multiple times to ensure the installations were going smoothly. We contracted them for two projects - to replace our roof that was damaged by a hail storm and new siding, gutters and soffits. Everything...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and siding, gutter and soffit replacement.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

Thanks for trusting us with a big job!

08/28/2020

It was excellent! It was very well done. There was a small problem, but they came back, and took care of it. They were on time, diligent, and their price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Thanks for the feedback and glad the follow up worked out well!

Free estimates on commercial and residential roofing including shingles, slate, tile, rolled, cedar & flat, modified bitumen, Duro-last, tuck pointing, masonry, gutters and downspouts, siding (all types), soffit and fascia, copper work, aluminum work & window installation.

We are always open to exploring new services. Don't hesitate to ask our project managers if we can help assist with an additional service on your home.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available