Lefty's Automotive

Founded 1986 • With Angi since April 2006

9 employees; ase certified technicians. No appointment necessary. Ask about our complimentary shuttle service....

HEART CERTIFIED AUTO CARE

HEART CERTIFIED AUTO CARE

Since 1926, HEART Certified Auto Care has serviced the automotive repair, tire, and wheel needs of customers throughout the northern suburbs of Chicago, IL. Through the years we have expanded into four locations in Evanston, IL, Northbrook, IL, Skokie, IL, and Wilmette, IL. Come into any Duxler Complete Auto Care location for a quote on an automotive repair service or a set of tires, or simply schedule your next appointment with us online. If you need help finding one of our locations, view our online locations list for addresses and accompanying hours of operations

10/31/2016

As reflected in the A grades, timely, efficient, professional. My battery cable broke while I was reapplying. I called Bill and within 20 minutes I was on my way to pick up my son at the airport.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change, belt replacement, brake job and a few others.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

10/11/2016

Love this place. Quality work. Fast service. Courteous staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change and Wheel Alignment

10/10/2015

This was the first time I had my car serviced at Lefty's. They were very professional, taking the time to explain clearly before beginning the work what the technical details relating to the job were. They charged me only the price that they had initially quoted and had it ready for me to pickup at the time they stated. Everything was straight forward. I was even offered a lift back to my house as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 He ran a "check engine light" diagnostics test on my 2000 Toyota Corolla. Determined that one of the Oxygen Sensors ( B1S2) was defective and had to be replaced

05/21/2015

I have used them for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Lefty's Automotive to fix my daughter's car.

04/25/2015

Great service and honestly the fastest around. Kind courteous service ask for Jim or Bill.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean master air sensor,throtle body, and synthetic oil change. Been going here over a decade and the do great professional services. Also have emergency towing and loaner vehicles at your service!

CATEGORY auto repair

Complete Auto Repair & Maintenance - Domestic & Import Cars & Trucks.