L&D CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2017

4.3

7814 S Winchester ave

Chicago, IL 60620

Renovation and finished basement, kitchen and baths. Residential and commercial construction and repairs...

01/12/2021

Christina F.

Terrible experience. Dakota was awful at responding to any emails, calls, or texts. We essentially contracted with him and the morning he was supposed to start work, he said he was COVID-positive and would get back to us about rescheduling. We never heard from him or anyone at L&D Construction again. Completely unreliable and unprofessional.

Description of Work
Built out wall

Category remodeling

05/20/2017

Cedric S.

Scheduled an appointment and confirmed the time with L&D CONSTRUCTION. Waited five hours, but this company never showed up, never called to cancel and would not return our calls. Completely unreliable.

Description of Work
Mud, tape, patch and Painting for an apartment.

Category interior painters

One of my workers called this customer and was on route to the destination the customer provided him with, upon on route he told my worker that he was gone and never to call me. Brown to notify me about any difficulties that occurred but this guy just left and didn't even call me to ask what was going on but he left my worker traveling 15 miles wasting gas and appointments so I don't think this guy wanted any work done. He just left the property without notifying until my staff was on his way.

04/24/2017

Kinya M.

I called on a Tuesday and was able to start the following Friday. The huge job was finished by Saturday. Darion was knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. This young man's work was flawless. He cleaned up the messy plumbing that was done by a previous contractor in my kitchen and in my basement. I will hire him again for a future prom

Description of Work
I am remodeling an old kitchen which required a plumbing reroute. I have an L shaped kitchen, but only one side was configured for use. I hired Darion to add new plumbing so that my sink would be below my window.

Category plumbing

02/10/2017

Laterria A.

. Darion came out same day, on time and installed a bathroom sink, cabinets and faucets, then his price was cheaper then the estimates I've gotten so I had him paint and install a new shower/tub, tile and It was awesome. I save a couple of hundreds and if you need it to be done Quickly. I recommend him to anybody who's looking to get something done at cheap reasonable price and that needs it done ASAP, his work wasn't sloppy, the materials was cheap but he made it look like it cost a fortune. Outstanding overall performance. Thanks Mr. Brown.

Description of Work
installed a bathroom sink, cabinets and new shower/tub Tile Paint It was awesome. Thanks Mr. Brown.

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

Peerless Fence

Peerless Fence Group is committed to providing our customers with quality work, service & industry expertise since 1961. We are a family owned & operated business that offers fence products & gates as well as fence repairs. We're the company that residential, commercial & industrial customers trust most when they need a new fence installation. We have 6 locations so you know you have an office that is close to you. Our service area includes the Chicagoland area, southern Wisconsin, western Indiana, Indianapolis area & south into Bloomington / Champaign. We specialize in aluminum fences, chain link fences, composite fences, steel fences, vinyl fences (PVC fences), wood fences and wrought iron fences. Plus we provide fence solutions for privacy fences, security fences, ornamental fences, pool fences and dog fences. Our gate operator division offers many solutions when you need a residential, commercial or industrial automated gate. We will work with you to create a complete turnkey system consisting of a gate, operator and access control unit. We proudly include these brands: Peerless Fence, Tru-Link Fence & Products, The Fence Store, Shogren Fence Inc., IFFT Quality Fencing, Inc., Woodland Fence, Imperial Fence Co. and Gate Options.

General Masonry Restoration

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

General Remodeling

We offer professional home remodeling repairs & new construction in all categories we hve a team thats in every categories Please call To setup a free appointment for your free estimate please be available thru the the day or next business day for we will make it to you as soon as possible. Thank you.