La Costa Appliance Repair Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2016

Family owned and operated full service appliance repair business, with over 25 years of experience. Do Not Overpay. Appliance Repair We only service * Washer ,* Dryer * Stove ,* Refrigerator *Furnace.......Trip/ Diagnostics fee is $30, but waived if repaired. Call or Text now to make an Appointment 773-742-0593. - If possible please have this information in hand: Model Number Appliance problem We serve Chicago and Chicagoland areas....

A Service Provider's profile image

+5 more images

appliance repair (171)small appliance repair (22)HVAC Companies (1)large appliances (2)

07/08/2022

Fadia M.

I contacted Gilberto yesterday. He came out a couple hours later after business hours!! I really needed my washer running. He determined the problem and came back the next day with the part to replace. Super professional and efficient. Also, I was extremely happy with what he charged me. He’s very reasonable. Definitely will be using him again. Thank you so much!!!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 07/08/2022

06/26/2022

Linda R.

I am so glad I called La Costa repair, I was ready to bye a new dryer! Gilberto came out the same day I called, he took care of the problem quickly and efficiently. Saved me a lot of money, so happy I called him first. I will be keeping his number for sure!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 06/26/2022

06/03/2022

Angela H.

The repair service went very well, the service man came in, was here about 20 minutes if that long, now I can use my oven again!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 06/03/2022

02/22/2022

Timmetta T.

Mr. Gomez called promptly came out the same day we spoke worked on the issue and charged a fair price will hire again highly recommended

Description of Work
Oven Repair

Work Completed On 02/21/2022

01/14/2022

Anna C.

Couldn’t be happier with the experience we had! We originally reached out to abt about our dryer being broken but with availability being 3 weeks out and long wait time to speak to a person we searched for an alternative. Found Gilberto’s information on a local neighborhood group and he answered immediately, was knowledgeable on the phone and came the next morning. He quickly ordered the part we needed, followed up with me to come back to schedule the installation and we had a working dryer before abt even called me back! From a safety perspective he wore his mask the whole thing and overall just focused on getting the job done. I have no hesitation recommending and would use him again for any our appliance needs.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 01/14/2022

11/23/2021

Jennifer D.

La Costa repaired my dishwasher and stovetop in a flash! Professional and reasonably priced!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

11/14/2021

Stephen P.

Gilberto is awesome. You can just see how much experience he has. He performs like a surgeon, honestly! Fixed our dryer quickly and precisely. Price is fair and highly recommend La Costa quality honest work.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 11/14/2021

10/14/2021

Wanda M.

Gilberto Gomez, from La Costa Appliance Repair, displayed the ultimate in Customer Service and Guest Relations. He was available when I called and immediately after we discussed that the refrigerator, purchased only 3 years ago, suddenly stopped working and no longer maintaining a cold or freezing temperature, he agreed to review the model and call me back. Mr. Gomez called back and arrived 20 minutes later. After a thorough inspection, he found the problem, and called in to locate the part. The part was in stock and he informed me it would take him 2 hours to pick it up, I agreed. He arrived earlier than anticipated and after the part was installed and tested…he had one request. He asked for a rag or paper towel to wipe up the floor. The repair cost was reasonable, but if I were to put a price on his professionalism and service I would’ve paid more than double. La Costa Appliance provides the service most people expect, but never get. I was very happy with the service and will call on them again. Angi needs to recruit more businesses with this company’s professionalism and work ethic. Thank you for the opportunity to share my experience.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

10/13/2021

Candace M.

The technician was professional, prompt, and quick!! His prices were very affordable!!

Description of Work
Oven Repair

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

09/23/2021

Jose M.

Pretty good job on fixing my stove and working on it on the same day of my service call. Recommend!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair/Stove

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

09/09/2021

Joan R.

Fantastic service! He was here in 30 minutes, made the repair and then showed me how to fix it next time!!! An excellent experience and highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

06/30/2021

Mark M.

Gil was honest and knowledgeable. Fixed my dryer. Price was very reasonable. I will definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

04/29/2021

Juan M.

Went very well on time called to let me know when he would be here very prompt

Description of Work
Oven repair

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

04/15/2021

karen A.

You are great I have used you inthe pass and washer didn't start I called and it was a simple thing which I over looked your Tect told me to try something first it WORKED. I will keep you in my phone because you dont find service like this today. THANK YOU

Description of Work
Appliance Repair -washer

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

03/11/2021

Mara W.

La Costa Appliance repair was awesome! We called them out for a second quote for a rental when the first quote recommended an entire replacement of the furnace for $5,000. Gilberto came out and fixed for under $200 by replacing the starter. It’s hard to find good honest people, call La Costa!

Description of Work
furnace repair

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

01/22/2021

Harry R.

They did a good job. I would hire them again

Description of Work
Reset computer

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

12/10/2020

krystyn G.

It went fantastic! Gilberto was very professional and mindful of COVID-19 safety standards. He diagnosed the problem almost immediately and returned with the piece to fix it within a couple of hours. We now have a working wall oven instead of spending hundreds on a new one. I would highly recommend La Costa, ask for Gilberto!

Description of Work
I needed someone to diagnose an older wall oven to figure out why it was not working.

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

12/10/2020

Kailey C.

I was very pleased with the service I received! Within four hours of requesting an initial quote from La Costa, a technician arrived, diagnosed my problem, left to get an additional part required, returned, and fixed my washing machine. The whole process was quick and easy, and my final bill was exactly as quoted plus parts. I will definitely use La Costa again!

Description of Work
Washing Machine Repair

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

11/17/2020

Sue R.

Work was completed as promised. Response was quick. Cost of repair seemed high and didn’t show 50.00 trip charge deducted.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Category appliance repair, appliance refinishing

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

my diagnostic fee to orland park is $50 never did i say i would deduct a trip charge , i dont have a trip charge, i have a diagnostic fee that i charge if repair is denied once diagnosed i explained that over the phone , your husband agreed with repair i charge parts and labor , my rates and prices are very reasonable that drain pump i replaced cost $140 plus tax , i dont know what price would be pleasing

10/05/2020

Shandrika M.

Everything went well! I was very pleased with the service I received. Oscar was on time, very professional and most importantly honest. I will definitely be recommending this company to friends and family.

Description of Work
Oven Repair

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

10/03/2020

Karina P.

Great service! I called him around 10:00 am and he was able to go to my house in 30 minutes. My fridge was fix and was working again around noon. I will definitely contract him back for my future services and will share his information out to my family and friends.

Description of Work
The mother board had to be replaced.

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

09/23/2020

Francisco R.

Both appointments went well with the technician showing up on time (early) and being transparent & professional in communicating the repairs needed. Both dryers operating as expected now.

Description of Work
Work on two separate dryers that weren't heating

Work Completed On 09/07/2020