Jeff Kropp-The Home Buyer Agents

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2008

1122 West Armitage Avenue

Chicago, IL 60614

Located in downtown Chicago, helping Buyers and Sellers since 2001. Downtown, Northside, Burbs? We got you! SuperService Winner (2011-2016). 5 Stars on Google, Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-home-buyer-agents-chicago?osq=The+Home+Buyer+Agents. Buyers receive free loan preapproval and $500 closing cost credit. 3% downpayment options available. Sellers have flat fee option ranging from $1 to $499 or can request free in-home consult on all aspects of selling your home. I am a real estate guru and want to share my knowledge with you! Best home search website at www.chicagobuyeragents.com. Call or text me, day or night, at (773) 985-8843....

04/22/2019

Sarah E.

I am so glad I hired Jeff! As a first time home buyer (and single person) the prospect of finding and buying a condo on my own was very intimidating. But Jeff made everything understandable (he basically gave me a crash course in home buying), and greatly simplified things by acting a loan officer and recommending an excellent inspector. He quickly understood what I was looking for and helped me find a wonderful place in an ideal location much much sooner than I expected. And then the buying process--from offer to closing--went off without a hitch. Jeff was awesome to work with--organized, diligent, and generous with his time (plus, he did all the driving). I couldn't be more pleased and would enthusiastically recommend Jeff.

Description of Work
Buyer's Agent for condo purchase

01/17/2018

Alex B.

Just closed on a condo in River North with Jeff as my agent! He is an overall friendly guy and I appreciated the fact that he works exclusively as a buyer's agent. He helped me negotiate the price down a substantial amount from the listing price, and then the process was smooth after that. I definitely recommend Jeff if you are looking for a new home!

Description of Work
Buying a condo

12/03/2017

Shelly C.

Jeff was amazing! For first time home buyers who knew little to nothing, he helped walk us through the whole process to make it as seamless as possible. He gave us guidance and answered all our questions. He’s extremely knowledgeable- from where to start, the home buying process, inspection, neighborhoods, potential water damage, mortgage, lenders, etc. We were using other various agents before him, and looking back we’re glad we chose him. He’s also great at negotiating and made sure we had everything we wanted for a great price. Jeff definitely exceeded our expectations and I would def use him again when we’re ready to move up and into our next dream home.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agent

Category real estate agents

Thanks for your business and kind words. I take my job very seriously since its the biggest purchase of your life.

01/06/2017

Paul S.

It went great! Jeff provided valuable insight in terms of prices to bid, and helped narrow down our search in a useful way. Negotiations went better than we expected due to his advice. He helped explain everything as we went along, and made sure we understood what the next steps were so there weren't any surprises. He even helped us get in to look at a few locations we were interested in that had difficult buyers which I'm sure were not easy to set up. He wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty and do some work on our behalf.

Description of Work
We picked Jeff as our real estate agent to help us purchase a home.

11/04/2016

Lila K.

Jeff was extremely professional and well informed. I was buying a property in Chicago, Il, however I live in California, so his help was extremely valuable during the process of purchasing. He was able to guide me and negotiate a reasonable price for my condo as well as help direct me through the Chicago buying process. He was always responsive and provided details I would never have thought of. I recommend him highly! Thank you, Jeff!

Description of Work
Jeff represented me in the buying process of a condo.

10/26/2016

Alicia M.

Jeff quickly got me pre-approved for a mortgage so I could target a price range. He recommended Chicago neighborhoods based on my budget and transportation needs. We worked together to identify potential houses online and then found a few that deserved a closer look. He arranged a day and time to tour the houses and met me at each location. As we looked at the properties he was able to point out signs of water damage and other attributes that a buyer would want to be aware of. Within weeks I found a house in my price range that exceeded my expectations. He negotiated a good price for me and was even able to recommend a home inspector and lawyer. Jeff walked me through every step of the process, was quick to answer my e-mail messages and was professional in all respects.

Description of Work
I hired Jeff because the building where I lived was sold and I needed to buy a house and move before the new owner took possession.

Category buying services,real estate agents

10/26/2016

Olivia A.

Jeff worked with as our home-buyers agent, for our first home. He was fantastic to work with, and helped us get an amazing price on our new home. He was always patient and thorough with our constant plethora of questions and concerns. The entire process went smoothly, and we ended up using his recommendation for the lawyer and loan agent. If you ever need to buy a house - Jeff is by far the absolute best resource.

Description of Work
Jeff was our buyers agent in our new home purchase.

Category buying services,real estate agents

10/01/2016

Dena B.

The first meeting with Jeff I noticed he had a keen perception of people. He asked me pointed questions to understand what my needs and wants were. He showed me only a handful of condos before I found the place that was perfect for me. He even negotiated a lower price than I had expected to pay! Jeff also helped me with my loan and managed to locate a loan with a lower percentage rate on my 30 year fixed loan. The process was stressful since I was a first time home buyer. Jeff made it as painless as possible. He answered every single question without delay, patience, and was extremely knowledgeable. I will use Jeff again and will refer him to anyone looking to buy property.

Description of Work
He found me a condo. He took my needs and wants seriously and with his years of experience found a perfect home for myself. I used Jeff as a buyers agent so his commission came from the sellers.

09/30/2016

Daniel P.

As a first time homebuyer, Jeff walked me through every step of the process, from getting a pre-approval, to the making an offer, to closing. Without his assistance, there is no way the process would have moved as smoothly as it did. I have a lot to thank Jeff for; he put me at ease, made me make some decisions on my own, and was always available to answer any and all questions I had, and there were a lot.

Description of Work
eff walked me through every step of the home buying process, from getting a pre-approval, to the making an offer, to closing.

06/07/2016

Christopher K.

When we first found Jeff, my wife and I were at our wits end. We were first time homebuyers, and we felt that searching for our first home should be fun and exiciting. Prior to meeting Jeff, we just felt stressed out and that everyone was out to take advantage of us, or that as buyers (and not sellers) we were not their top priority. That all changed when we initially met with Jeff. He is very passionate about what he does, and after our first meeting with him we finally felt excited. Jeff started with our ideal area, and worked out, which provided us with a daily report on any homes for sale in our ideal area. Within one week we were contigent on an amzaing home in our ideal area at a fair price. Jeff really knew the market, and got us a great price on our first home. It was already appraised at several thousand dollars more than we purchased it for. Further, Jeff worked tirelessly throughout the whole process. He was extemely responsive, and went above and beyond to keep us informed and satisfied at all times. For instance, if we had questions at 9 pm on a Sunday or any other weeknight, he would answer within a few minutes. If you are buying a house, do yourself a favor and work with Jeff, and don't waste time with a different agent. Last but not least, Jeff was able to give us an extememely competitive rate on our mortgage loan. He was far and away the least expensive option. At one point I even went to Chase Bank to get a competing quote, and when the loan officer there heard I was working with Jeff, he said "don't waste your time i never beat that guy."

Description of Work
Jeff Acted as the buyers agent of our recent home purpose. In addition to assisting us with the sale, he was also able to provide the lowest rate on a mortage loan, so Jeff acted as our lender as well.

Category buying services,mortgage broker,real estate agents

Nancy Perlman

Since 2001, Nancy has been a Full-Time, Full-Service Realtor, serving Chicago Downtown, North and Northwest sides in addition to numerous nearby suburbs. Nancy believes that a successful career in the business is built on relationships, not transactions, and is committed to providing an “Exceptional Client Experience” through the ethical practice of Real Estate. YTD in 2019, Nancy's properties have been selling within an average of 6 days and at an average of 104% of List Price. She credits her impressive statistics to her utilization of 2 specific strategies: first, top-notch visual presentation through Staging and high-tech professional photography; and second, a specialized and effective Target Marketing approach. Her numbers speak for themselves and her awards and dozens of reviews from happy clients can be found on Angies List, Yelp and Google. For more information on how this target marketing approach works and to find out how you may be able to get more from the sale of your home, contact Nancy Perlman at Keller Williams Chicago O’Hare by calling 815-603-9242 or email nperlmanrealtor@gmail.com. Sellers can also message her here to receive her "ULTIMATE 57-POINT MARKETING PLAN" and a FREE copy of "The 90 Things You Can't Afford To Neglect When Selling Your Home".

Offers by Nancy Perlman on Angi
    Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi
    Dave Caldwell - Guaranteed Rate

LOCAL CHICAGO LENDER helping homeowner's PURCHASE AND REFINANCE for over 20 years. Senior Vice President of Mortgage Lending - Jumbo, Conventional, FHA, & VA Loans. I've been honored to be ranked in the top 1% of mortgage originators nationally by Mortgage Executive Magazine since 2011. My team and I are available to answer any questions and keep you informed starting with the loan application through closing. You can also visit my web page to apply online anytime. NMLS ID 224318 / Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID 2611 / NMLS Comsumer Access URL http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/

Mortgage Companies
    Property Management
    Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal

Free loan approvals in one hour or less (no obligation to use us for financing). Free in-person meeting to discuss buying or selling goals. Buyer representation includes setting up online searches, touring and evaluating homes, preparing offers and walking you through all the steps through closing. Seller representation includes listing your home on the MLS, Redfin, realtor.com and over 200 major websites.