Illinois Affordable Roofing and Tuck Pointing

Founded undefined • With Angi since November 2014

****24 HR EMERGENCY SNOW REMOVAL AND ROOF REPAIRS**** We service Commercial, Residential, and Industrial, We are a family owned and operated Businesses since 1989 we have been serving Chicago land We specialize in Flat roofs, and shingle roofs, EPDM Rubber roofs & Tpo Rubber roofs, Tear off and

2022 Super Service Award

roofing (154)gutter repair (19)masonry (17)siding companies (3)skylight installation (1)decks & porches (7)pressure washing (1)

10/15/2022

Mercedes W.

Our experience with Sam and his team was great. They removed and put up a new roof for us quickly and professionally. It was a difficult project because the roof is very high and small. They got it done and it looks great. We will definitely use them again! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
new Roof

Work Completed On 10/14/2022

Review for Illinois Affordable Roofing and Tuck Pointing  - 5143 S Natoma Ave, Chicago, IL - 39910894

10/13/2022

Brian C.

Work was done well and efficiently. A few additional costs came up one the roof was exposed that were handled fairly. Would definitely hire again for future projects.

Description of Work
tear off existing shingles and replace new shingles gutters and facia boards

Work Completed On 10/13/2022

10/05/2022

Bill C.

Sam visited my home for a quote, then told me someone would be by the next day to finalize the measurements and pricing. No one showed up. I called the office and Tina said Sam would come by the next day. Sam never arrived. Sam called me over the weekend and said he would be there first thing Monday morning. Sam never arrived. When I called and left a message he never returned my phone call. Highly unprofessional communication. Very disappointed.

Description of Work
Unprofessional communication

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 09/27/2022

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately our company was backed up. And due to unforeseen circumstances we were not able to make it. We would be happy in the future to give you an estimate and that would include a discount of 20%, for your inconvenience.

08/27/2022

Andrew B.

Illinois Affordable did a great job. We did a full roof replacement. Neither the least nor the most expensive, but very clear about their scope and quote. Work done in a timely, professional and neat manner. Owners on site each day to check on progress and quality of work. Would recommend to anyone looking for roof repair or replacement.

Description of Work
New Rubber Roof System

Work Completed On 08/29/2022

08/13/2022

Sunny N.

IL Affordable Roofing was great. Fast, thorough, and great at communicating the scope of the work needed. They gave us various estimates and were timely in getting the work done.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 08/13/2022

08/13/2022

Pablo G.

They never returned any of my calls. I left 4 messages, and no call back. I take it as they do not need any work, and are unprofessional.

Description of Work
New roof and tuck point

Category decks, masonry, roofing

Work Completed On 08/12/2022

07/14/2022

Akira Y.

Sam is very responsive, extremely knowledgeable, and personally engaged. His workers are great, providing high quality, diligent, and thorough work. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Description of Work
Flat Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

06/28/2022

john R.

Illinois Affordable Roofing installed our new rubber roof system and they did a fantastic job. They are very responsive, professional, and truly live up to their name. Sam helped us select the best options to meet our needs and budget. He outlined a plan from start to finish and executed it flawlessly, keeping us updated along the way. Thank you IAR for such a high quality job!

Description of Work
Install new rubber roof system

Work Completed On 06/26/2022

06/15/2022

Patrick S.

On Monday I messaged Illinois affordable roofing for a quote. Sam called me 20 min later, Sam was at my house 2 hours later. He went up on the roof and told me exactly what was needed to do the job right. He quoted me a price that was lower than the others. Sam emailed me the quote with all the details. We agreed and Sam was there the next day with his crew at 8:30 am. The team got to work right away and kept at it for hours in the full sun and 100'F Temps. They finished at 3pm and cleaned up everything I love this family business!! Sam was supervising and supporting his team the whole day, his sons even showed up to buy more matching materials to finish the job right. Sam included a 20 warranty on both parts and labor! I don't think I will need him for a while but I will definitely recommend him to my friends and neighbors!! I now look forward to the rain. You can fill an ocean with talented roofers but I needed a great one ASAP to keep the ocean out of my living room. Thanks again Patrick

Description of Work
New flat roof

Work Completed On 06/14/2022

Review for Illinois Affordable Roofing and Tuck Pointing  - 5143 S Natoma Ave, Chicago, IL - 39767000

04/20/2022

Brian D.

We got four estimates for our flat roof and Sam’s was the lowest with the best warranty. Communication was easy as Sam picks up the phone or calls back promptly. The job went well and Sam was on-site the majority of the time taking pictures and texting me the progress. His crew was respectful of our property and cleaned up well upon the completion of the job. They were also respectful of our neighbors as we live in a crowded section of town and staging the materials was no easy task in our alley. Our new flat roof looks better than it ever has and shortly after the job we had decent storm that tested the roof…no leaks! Definitely would recommend Illinois Affordable Roofing.

Description of Work
complete new rubber roof system

Work Completed On 04/19/2022

Review for Illinois Affordable Roofing and Tuck Pointing  - 5143 S Natoma Ave, Chicago, IL - 39708130

11/23/2021

Nicolette S.

Sam and his team were EXCELLENT to work with. We reached out via Angi's list and Sam got back right away. After sending a few photos his way, the issue was diagnosed in minutes and a free estimate scheduled. His team flew a drone up to survey some storm damage, and they showed us images so we could have full insight into the work that needed to be done. The crew was timely and professional; we had to reschedule due to a vehicle maintenance issue and Sam even threw in a make-good for the inconvenience. The work is solid and has held up through recent storms. We were incredibly impressed when Sam followed up to make sure everything was staying dry! Can't recommend enough, will definitely be reaching out to Sam and his team for any future roofing repairs. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 10/31/2021

11/23/2021

Nicole J.

Sam & his team did an incredibly thorough job from start to finish - they promptly responded to my request for services, came out & assessed the situation, walked us through the options & gave us his honest, expert assessment. Sam managed the supply chain issues and kept us apprised of the status of materials & their ability to start. Then once ready, they got started, kept us posted on progress - with pictures through out, and completed the work in a timely, professional manner. We are very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Complete new roof system

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

10/04/2021

Thomas C.

Their team did a great job. They were responsive, explained the work, discussed options, and were clean and efficient at the job site. I would absolutely hire them again!

Description of Work
Flash around chimney

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

07/30/2021

Jacob L.

The crew did a great and efficient job. Communicated everything very clearly and professionally. Would recommend.

Description of Work
tuckpointing and waterproofing

Category gutter repair, masonry, roofing

Work Completed On 08/08/2021

07/20/2021

John F.

Great working with Sam and his crew! I live in the Portage Park/Jefferson Park area and our flat roof began to leak. Sam came out promptly and gave a very reasonable price to repair and replace the roof. They ended up doing a terrific job! They were efficient, very tidy and extremely professional. I had many estimates for this job, but Sam won me over by clearly stating all the details needed for the job, quoted me a great price and topped it off with a 15 year guarantee! Definitely recommend!!

Description of Work
overlay flat rubber roof system

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

07/20/2021

John F.

Great working with Sam and his crew! I live in Portage Park/Jeff Park and our flat roof began to leak. Sam came out promptly and gave a very reasonable price to repair and replace the roof. They ended up doing a terrific job! They were very efficient, extremely professional and also very tidy. I had many estimates for this job, but Sam won me over by clearly stating all the details that were needed for the job, gave me a great price and topped it off with a 15 year guarantee! Definitely recommend!!

Description of Work
Overlays flat roof system

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

06/30/2021

Nathan S.

The job was done at a fair price and very quickly (within one day). The team was personable, professional and left the area clean.

Description of Work
New rubber roof

Work Completed On 06/19/2021

06/08/2021

Vince L.

Sam and his team did a wonderful job! They were timely and professional. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
New roof

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

06/01/2021

Atwood J.

It went very well. The workmen were there ontime each. All contracted work was done for less than I expected. The premises were left clean. The premises were left clean.

Description of Work
Flat roof replacement for my 3 story brick building.

Category masonry, roofing

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

05/06/2021

Sach D.

Sam and his crew did a great job in removing the existing roof while preserving the rooftop deck, installing a new reinforced roof and reinstalling the deck. Moreover, they sealed the brick and calked everything to ensure no leaking. Much of the wood under the prior roof had to be replaced. Sam did a great job on consultatively understanding our needs and proving solutions. His crew was attentive to detail and ensured the site was cleaned up at the end of each day. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Tear off flat roof and install new rubber roof system

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

03/08/2021

patricia B.

It went really well. The Crew came in told me what had to be Done. They were Awesome, Dependable. Most of all the Crew stop the Leak. Yes, I would recommend this Company with all Recommendations.

Description of Work
Remove snow and ice and repair leak

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

03/07/2021

Ashley & Kevin D.

We had an emergency call pretty late in the day. They showed up quickly and worked even after sun down. The owner called after the work was done to make sure everything was up to my expectations.

Description of Work
Snow removal and tarp on shingle Roof