Horizon Restoration

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2015

7122 W Higgins Ave

Chicago, IL 60656

Horizon Restoration is a hail ,wind, water and fire damage restoration contractor, working with all insurance companies to perform our services with minimal cost to you....

12/09/2018

Lydia R.

from start to finish it was a pleasant experience. I would recommend them to everyone I know

Description of Work
my roof was leaking and my gutter system was damaged

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,interior painters

12/06/2018

Jonathan W.

I tried to be nice to these guys when they trespassed on my property without permission and threw a bunch of debris from their job next door all over my property and my kids' toys. I was mad, but all I wanted them to do was to clean up the roofing tar that they had left smeared and dried on my stamped concrete patio. They dodged my calls for a while and finally talked to me and said they would clean it up. They didn't. Seems like a really unprofessional operation - slobs and liars. I would not hire for any reason. In my experience being sloppy with the obvious and visible stuff means that they probably do a poor job on the work that you can't see.

Description of Work
Large roofing project

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for understanding. We would like to apologize for all inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

08/01/2017

Maria-Cristina M.

try calling and e mail them, never got an answer

Description of Work
needed to check my roof

Our records show, no customer with this name and address contact with our office 7739930998 . All our customers recive respond from our representative up to 2 to 3 business days. Please check if you contact with us in above phone or email, our reputation is important for us

07/06/2017

Kenneth V.

I could not be happier with how Paul and Horizon Restoration handled this event for me. I have never completed a homeowners claim for storm damage. Paul & Horizon not only did exactly what they said they would do regarding the working time to complete, but also helped me navigate the process with my insurance company. The quality of the work is outstanding, and everything they did was done right. It looks awesome, and only the best materials were used. I strongly recommend. AAA+++

Description of Work
Complete roof, gutters, kitchen cabinets, painting, and drywall repair.

Category drywall,gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair,interior painters,cabinet refacing

06/05/2017

Jolanta W.

Horizon Restoration team was very friendly and professional. I am very pleased with the outcome, my house looks great. Horizon Restoration did an outstanding job. I will definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof, siding and gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

05/24/2017

Lydia R.

Omg from start to finish it was an outstanding job. They met there schedule perfectly and completed a professional job.

Description of Work
Roof,siding,gutters,soffit&fasia and interior drywall repair and paint for my house and garage.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,interior painters

05/19/2017

Lydia R.

Let first say that Mike,Paul,and the Horizon Restoration team was very helpful and professional in dealing with my project from start to finish. They met my schedule in starting my project and finished exactly when they said they would. There crews were friendly and professional and cleaned up as if they were never there. Wow I would highly recommend them to everyone I know. Being a single mom I must say that I trust them whole heartily and so should you.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof,siding,gutters,awning

Category awnings,gutter repair,roofing,siding,skylights

05/18/2017

Pedro Z.

The roof inspection was very informal. The guy showed up and immediately talked about possibly filing an insurance claim to replace the entire roof. This company uses the roof inspection offers as a means of trying to get a home owner to replace the roof. The roof inspection should not be used like this and it should be a professional assessment of a roof period.

Description of Work
I had a roof inspection done.

Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear about your experience. We check in our files looks like our inspector check your property like we promise. We see He send you 27 pictures with a note on each individual pictures what is a problem and what was done. We feel really sorry to receive so bad review from you, but we understand your opinion. Also, we would like to explain to you why our inspector informs you for a possible insurance claim. We always try to help the customer for the best price ( insurance claim ou only pay your deductible for new roof and gutters ) and quality ( we are a license, bond and insure ). Thank you again, we will take your review to serve better for our comunity.

05/17/2017

Christine M.

We couldn't get them to give us a proposal. They said they would mail it and we should have in 4 - 5 days. It never came. We made three attempts to follow up and still nothing. Three strikes and YOU'RE OUT.

Description of Work
We need a gutter re-attached and a downspout re-attached. We also needed chimney repairs and tuckpointing. In addition, we needed work done over our bay window, which has it's own roof area.

Category gutter repair,masonry,roofing,chimney repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for shear your expirience with our company. Sorry to hear about this situation. Due to busy time we was unavailable take care all our appointments fast like usual. Our office don't know nothing about comunication problem between you and our estimator. We would like to apologize for this situation again . We also beleve this small human miscomunication cost us to high price.

05/04/2017

Micah H.

Purchased a roof inspection through Angie's list and Horizon contacted me very quickly to set up the appointment. They arrived on time and were very through in letting me know of what they would do and after the inspection showed me photos of a couple of minor issues which were taken care of with the inspection price paid. I was very pleased with the professionalism and would most definitely look to them if I need any roofing work in the future.

Description of Work
Roof Inspection

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Illinois

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Northsouth Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. Northsouth Masonry has been established as a corporation since 2001. We specialize in masonry restoration, grinding, tuckpointing and brick replacement on residential and lowrise commercial properties. We rebuild chimneys, parapet walls and replace lintels,We install glassblock windows we do caulking and waterproofing all to the nighest industry standards.We also do concrete steps and walkways. Dan has 27 years experience in the industry and spent many years working in Boston and Chicago high rises. He is a journeyman mason and holds a city of Chicago masons licence. Northsouth does not sub the jobs to other companies. Our own crew does each job and have been with us for over 10 years. We provide free estimates but charge a flat $15.00 charge for second trips to the same location if the job is outside Chicago. We have been on Angies List since 2001 and have received many super service awards over the past 14 years.

Offers by Northsouth Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc on Angi
    JC & Son Masonry Inc

8-10 employees. No subs. cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email. Additional contact: Jake.

Roofing & Siding Replacement. Gutter Repair & Replacement.

Roofing & Siding Repair.