Horizon Restoration

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2015

Horizon Restoration is a hail ,wind, water and fire damage restoration contractor, working with all insurance companies to perform our services with minimal cost to you....

PuroClean of Oak Park

PuroClean of Oak Park

As leaders in the restoration industry, PuroClean provides professional restoration services including water damage restoration, smoke and fire damage restoration, biohazard cleanup, mold remediation and much more. Whether you’ve experienced flooding, fire damage, or biohazard situation, our PuroClean Restoration Specialists are always ready to come to your aid. They also coordinate with your insurance company to ensure the mitigation & restoration work goes smoothly. Please give us a call today!

Offers by PuroClean of Oak Park on Angi

12/09/2018

from start to finish it was a pleasant experience. I would recommend them to everyone I know

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my roof was leaking and my gutter system was damaged

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for shear your expirience with our company.

12/06/2018

I tried to be nice to these guys when they trespassed on my property without permission and threw a bunch of debris from their job next door all over my property and my kids' toys. I was mad, but all I wanted them to do was to clean up the roofing tar that they had left smeared and dried on my stamped concrete patio. They dodged my calls for a while and finally talked to me and said they would cle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large roofing project

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for understanding. We would like to apologize for all inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

08/01/2017

try calling and e mail them, never got an answer

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed to check my roof

CATEGORY roofing

Our records show, no customer with this name and address contact with our office 7739930998 . All our customers recive respond from our representative up to 2 to 3 business days. Please check if you contact with us in above phone or email, our reputation is important for us

07/06/2017

I could not be happier with how Paul and Horizon Restoration handled this event for me. I have never completed a homeowners claim for storm damage. Paul & Horizon not only did exactly what they said they would do regarding the working time to complete, but also helped me navigate the process with my insurance company. The quality of the work is outstanding, and everything they did was done right. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof, gutters, kitchen cabinets, painting, and drywall repair.

CATEGORY drywall,gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for shear your expirience with our company.

06/05/2017

Horizon Restoration team was very friendly and professional. I am very pleased with the outcome, my house looks great. Horizon Restoration did an outstanding job. I will definitely recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new roof, siding and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

Roofing & Siding Replacement. Gutter Repair & Replacement.

Roofing & Siding Repair.