Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc.

Founded 1973 • With Angi since September 2003

Auto Service
Auto Inspections
Auto Glass
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Towing
Auto Tires

Hollywood Auto Parts & Service has been a family owned & operated business since 1973....

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

HEART CERTIFIED AUTO CARE

Since 1926, HEART Certified Auto Care has serviced the automotive repair, tire, and wheel needs of customers throughout the northern suburbs of Chicago, IL. Through the years we have expanded into four locations in Evanston, IL, Northbrook, IL, Skokie, IL, and Wilmette, IL. Come into any Duxler Complete Auto Care location for a quote on an automotive repair service or a set of tires, or simply schedule your next appointment with us online. If you need help finding one of our locations, view our online locations list for addresses and accompanying hours of operations

MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

12/16/2015

They were excellent. Top notch price. Great work. Joe was very friendly too.

Description of Work
Did some work on my brakes and other stuff for the car.

09/04/2015

went very well though car old (1997), I have kept it in decent condition. Mechanic recommended service maintenance based on mileage of car that I know are necessary. Prices are standard. Everyone there that I talked to were informative and attentive. Very happy with service.

Description of Work
Oil change and inspection of car

Category auto repair,car inspections

07/01/2015

It was excellent. Very Mom and Pop feeling. I loved it.

Description of Work
OIl change and fixed brake light.

04/16/2015

What a pleasure to deal with such good a d honest people. From the minute you walk in the door you are treated like royalty. Joe is a hands on manager/owiner and personally explains what needs to be done and the cost. I needed to pass my emissions test and he made sure my car did. I brought it in with two warning lights on and after checking the car out he told me I needed the oxygen sessors to pa...

Description of Work
Replaced two oxygen sessors

Category auto repair,car inspections

12/30/2014

i dropped off the car on a Saturday without an appt and it was ready by Monday morning. Fast professional and affordable. I wish I knew about this place years ago!

Description of Work
I had a hole in the exhaust which made a terrible noise.

Category auto repair

Emission test specialists, Maintenence, Brake repairs, Check Engine lights, Suspension, Steering, Transmission, Complete auto repair.

Body Work