Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc.

Founded 1973 • With Angi since September 2003

5656 N. Western Ave.

Chicago, IL 60659

Hollywood Auto Parts & Service has been a family owned & operated business since 1973....

12/16/2015

JACK W.

They were excellent. Top notch price. Great work. Joe was very friendly too.

Description of Work
Did some work on my brakes and other stuff for the car.

09/04/2015

Bill M.

went very well though car old (1997), I have kept it in decent condition. Mechanic recommended service maintenance based on mileage of car that I know are necessary. Prices are standard. Everyone there that I talked to were informative and attentive. Very happy with service.

Description of Work
Oil change and inspection of car

Category auto repair,car inspections

07/01/2015

Michael M.

It was excellent. Very Mom and Pop feeling. I loved it.

Description of Work
OIl change and fixed brake light.

04/16/2015

Mary W.

What a pleasure to deal with such good a d honest people. From the minute you walk in the door you are treated like royalty. Joe is a hands on manager/owiner and personally explains what needs to be done and the cost. I needed to pass my emissions test and he made sure my car did. I brought it in with two warning lights on and after checking the car out he told me I needed the oxygen sessors to pass. I left the car not expecting to see it for a day. It was ready in 3 hours . I know it sounds strange , but I enjoy going to the mechanic.! I know my car will be well serviced and I will be treated honestly and fairly. How many can say that?

Description of Work
Replaced two oxygen sessors

Category auto repair,car inspections

12/30/2014

TJ H.

i dropped off the car on a Saturday without an appt and it was ready by Monday morning. Fast professional and affordable. I wish I knew about this place years ago!

Description of Work
I had a hole in the exhaust which made a terrible noise.

12/20/2014

Ana B S.

Great service! Joe is so honest and kind. We went in for an oil change (at the last minute), but he not only was able to get us in, but also checked the car out at no charge. Has a really nice place to wait for your car. Great customer service. I'll definitely be returning.

Description of Work
Oil change

09/22/2014

Mary W.

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Hollywood Auto Service. From my call to schedule an appt. for an oil change to the minute I lef with my repaired and quiet cart, I was treated courteously and professionally. I had purchased a Big Deal for four oil changes. When I called to schedule the first, Joe Guiliano, the owner introduced himself and welcomed me. I arrived at the time I asked for and they were ready for me. When I mentioned that I wanted him to quote on the muffler that was quite noisy, he readily agreed to take a look. Half an hour later, he gave me two options, but recommended that I take the less expensive one. While I waited he personally brought me a cup of coffee and a donut! Every employee who came throught the waiting room was friendly and greeted me. Then when I decided to leave the car with him, he drove me home and told me he would call when the car was ready and would pick me up. He did as he promised. The car is purring--no more embarrassment as I drive along--and at a lower price than the other mechanic offered. I will definitely use Hollywood as my go to place for auto maintenance and repair. I think I'm in love!

Description of Work
replace muffler, oil change, two belts, three wipers, replaced stabilizer bar control links

09/19/2014

Simona S.

I have been coming to Hollywood Auto Service for may years. I refer all my friends. They are always so nice and helpful. I recommend them to everyone as someone I can trust.

Description of Work
Air conditioner was not working. I am always very happy with their service.

Category

08/21/2014

Brian M.

Very Professional, They showed me the repair in question as my car was lifted. Pre estimate for the work , and did a great job in the time they promised. I would recommend this shop to anyone, they are my go to mechanics.

Description of Work
Replaced Brake pads and control arm , front end linkage.

01/22/2014

Patricia C.

They did a great job. They had it done within 5 hours and it was under the quote price. They did what they said they were going to do and it was about $200 less than other companies.

Description of Work
Alignment and struts.

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

Auto Service
    Auto Towing
    Auto Tires
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Body Work

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc.

How is Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. overall rated?

Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. open?

Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. provide

Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc.?

Yes, Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. offer?

Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. offers the following services: Emission test specialists, Maintenence, Brake repairs, Check Engine lights, Suspension, Steering, Transmission, Complete auto repair.

Are there any services Hollywood Auto Parts & Services, Inc. does not offer?

Body Work