Hardt Electric Inc

Founded 1973 • With Angi since August 2008

Awards & Badges

4909 N Elston Ave.

Chicago, IL 60630

Quality Service since 1973. We enjoy helping Residential Customers, Business Owners and Builders. This includes everything from a minor electrical repair to a complete rewire or new installation. *When contacting us via the message center please provide a phone number so that we may provide you exceptional service.*...

electrician (262)lighting (75)basement remodeling (1)

12/30/2020

Worked hard and quickly, would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

09/11/2020

Todd did an amazing job with my project. He was communicative, incredibly fast and fixed a number of problems with my electrical that were discovered as he was doing his work. I was especially impressed because I had old, smart light switches that seemed to have complicated technology. I just wanted them swapped to analog. He totally nailed it and was very thoughtful with arranging the new switche...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of a houseful of old, deteriorated smart light switches with new

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

09/09/2020

Todd was very helpful. All fixed and ready to use our heater!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed an outlet, advised on power needs for outdoor heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

09/09/2020

Todd was on time, friendly, and informative. He walked me through everything he was doing and then gave me the best recommendation based on my needs/budget. I would definitely recommend him to a friend or family member and would hire him again for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

08/05/2020

Todd was extremely knowledgeable, and great to work with. He knew what he was doing and was able to explain anything that was happening. He was also responsive if to the projects as they were getting fixed, and great with communication. I highly recommend using Todd for Hardt Electronics. I am very pleased with all the quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 3 old ceiling fans that were improperly wired taken down and replaced w/ new ceiling fans. We also had a small hanging light to install in old hook up that needed reworking.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

Photo for Hardt Electric Inc - 4909 N Elston Ave., Chicago, IL - 38775133

08/03/2020

Great service, prompt. I would definitely recommend using Todd.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outlets installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

06/25/2020

Redid installation of two ceiling fans done by a handy man. He also installed a camera doorbell.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Todd is on time, efficient, capable. I highly recommend.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/25/2020

Todd came out right on time, had a mask, and got to work. After going above and beyond (replacing sockets then re-securing to brick siding), he asked if there was other work, as the minimum charge was 2 hours and he was done in just under 1 hour. I didn’t have any other work to be done but even the offer was nice. I still thought money well spent, despite time needed. Fair and fast!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor outlets replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

06/21/2020

Todd was very professional, showed up on time and did the job right. He answered all my questions, explained the work and finished everything I needed done. Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add an electric panel in my garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

05/20/2020

Electrician Todd and his assistant Adam did an outstanding job. They both arrived on time, were very courteous and professional, and worked hard to complete the job in one day. I received numerous quotes from other companies and although Hardt Electric’s was the highest, I know in my heart that I made the right choice. Todd is a master and he takes pride in his work. I know the job was done proper...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded the existing 100 amp electrical service to home with a 200 amp service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

Now installing Electrical Vehicle Charging Stations. Ceiling Fan Installation, Light Fixture and New Outlet Installation, Replacement of old/broken/outdated Switches, Wiring for any size Remodeling Project (Including Basements and Garages), Wiring for a new location of an appliance or for an upgraded/newer appliance, Addition of Outlets and Capabilities of Current Outlets, and any other electrical project you may have. We take pride in all jobs and are ready to help!

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover