Guardian Heating & Cooling Service

Chicago, IL 60618

Nursing home boilers

Nursing home boilers

HVAC Companies202060618
Remove two very old inefficient boilers and replaced them with modulating ultra-high efficient boilers to provide decades of comfort, reliability, and able to pay for the boilers with the gas bill savings.

We are family-owned and operated since 1953 have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Heating and Cooling Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today at 773-763-9224 ...

HVAC Companies (77)water heaters (7)

06/19/2021

Fantastic customer service! Jasper made sure my air conditioner was replaced in a timely manner by Josh, who was friendly and professional. I didn't catch the name of Josh's work partner, but he was also very personable. They got done in under 5 hours (they had to do the whole system, including the condenser on the roof of a 3-story walk-up), and kept me informed of their progress. Jasper called a...

Description of Work
Replace air conditioning system

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

We are excited to hear you are completely satisfied. Thank you for your review!

02/17/2021

I am absolutely satisfied with the work that was done. One of their technicians, Nelson diagnosed the issues with my current furnace and was able to explain what they were in terms I could easily understand. He showed me with a special camera all the cracks inside my furnace which was already 18 years old and on its way out. Considered a hazard at this point, I decided to replace it. David was ver...

Description of Work
AC replacement, AC maintenance, Furnace, Air purifier and Humidifier installation and maintenance.

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

So glad you're happy. Dealing with Chicago blizzards can make you question why are we here? Reading your review reminds us why. Thank you.

01/26/2021

The service was fantastic, they are exceptionally good with the entire call, reasonably price and they made us feel so confident. Very much appreciated.

Description of Work
They did a air-conditioning call.

Work Completed On 07/26/2020

Thank you for the kind words. Your time and efforts are appreciated.

01/26/2021

They were great company. They came here was outstanding, they were quick, they understood what I was looking for, they got the problem and fixed it. He knew what was the problem, what was needed to be done, their price was reasonable and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They fixed my furnace.

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

Thank you so much. Glad you were happy with our services.

01/22/2021

Guardian Heating and Cooling were professional, friendly, on time and knowledgeable each time they came out. We especially appreciated the service in November due to Thanksgiving being the next day. I would definitely recommend their services to all my family and friends.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater (Sept 2017) and Misc repair to heating unit (Nov 2020).

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the endorsement. We are also glad your Thanksgiving wasn't disturbed. Thank you for the review.

01/22/2021

Getting a new furnace/ air conditioner was a great experience. The price was good, the service guys were prompt , respectful and above all, knowledgeable. They got the job done quickly and even cleaned up after they were done. We also had an air filter installed to keep my family safer. I recommend Guardian to everyone that needs heating or air help. Great job Guardian!

Description of Work
New heat and air

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Thanks for the review, [Member Name Removed]. I think you'll have many years of dependable, comfortable, and efficient heating and cooling ahead of you. Thanks again!

01/22/2021

We've never been dissatisfied with Guardian. They have always provided efficient and affordable on-time service.

Description of Work
Guardian has provided all of our HVAC Service needs over the past 20+ years.

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

You've been a maintenance plan member for many many years and we appreciate you very much! Thank you for the kind words.

01/22/2021

Went off without a hitch. Product is great and the install team was timely, respectful and professional. Will definitely use Guardian for future HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Ductless HVAC system

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

[Member Name Removed], I think you'll absolutely love the quiet and efficient heating and cooling your new mini-split will provide for many years to come. Thanks for the review.

01/20/2021

Excellent. Owner's unit and two rental units - all done professionally, on time, on budget. Bob and Andrea Lange (owners) are incredibly prompt, reliable and a pleasure to work with. I don't use anyone else for HVAC.

Description of Work
whole house hvac (3 total)

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Thank you for taking time out of your day for the review and glad your experiences have been positive.

01/07/2021

It went terribly wrong. I’ve used them for close to 20 years and my parents used them for several years before that. They installed the heater a little over 2 years ago and it was working fine until last week. They sent out someone at 12:30 last Monday afternoon. He couldn’t find the problem so at 3:30 another employee came but he couldn’t figure out the problem. At 5:30 Jasper, who I understand i...

Description of Work
My water heater wasn’t working so that came to find the source of the problem.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

We have tried several times to reach out to you. We would really like to hear about this experience. Our office manager Andrea will personally see to it that any and all of your issues are addressed. If there are areas of our company needing improvement we certainly would like to learn from your experiences. as a customer. You have been a customer for many years and we try our best to make sure ev...

Water heaters, Heating & AC, Radiant Boilers, Ductless Mini-Splits, Ductwork, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners, U.V. Lights, Media air cleaners, Rooftop units, Package units, High-Velocity units, Unico, Steam boilers, Water boilers, Electronic air cleaners, Thermostats, Smart thermostat, Ecobee, Snowmelt, Steam humidifiers, Zoning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check