Green Paws Chicago LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2007

Green Paws Chicago has been providing top-notch, eco-friendly, quality care to pets of all kinds across the city of Chicago. We aim to provide every animal the love and care they deserve while being socially responsible- supporting pet rescues, the families we serve, the larger community and ultimately the planet! We understand the amount of trust it takes to place your pet and home in someone else's hands! Because we value that trust above all, we assure the Green Paws standard of care through our team of rigorously vetted Pet Care Specialists. We screen to make sure they share our love of animals and check their backgrounds because you deserve the peace of mind that comes from knowing that only trustworthy professionals are caring for your pet. Green Paws Chicago is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Our team consists of 100% W2 employees, not 1099 contractors, who have passed a multi-stage hiring process, field evaluations and hands-on skill training....

Projects

Be Safe Chicago Certified

Be Safe Chicago Certified

dog walking
 2020   60618

Cat Calls

Cat Calls

Since 1986 we have offered complete care in your home for all types of pets, including daily dog walks, daily visits while you are away, house sitting, plant care and a variety of other services. We serve the near west suburbs of Chicago, as well as the Loop and River North areas. We are fully bonded and insured. A visit to your cat(s), rabbits, birds, fish, ferrets or other pets includes whatever you indicate. Basically we will clean the dishes, put down fresh food and water (and treats), and clean litter boxes. We also give the pets personal attention as desired, including play, grooming and medication administration. We have a staff of professional, experienced pet lovers, and we will send your personal sitter to meet with you and your pet prior to the initial visit or series of visits. The sitter will conduct a thorough interview to obtain details including instructions for feeding, administering medications, use of home security system, and whatever else applies to your personal situation. We also have back-up representatives to cover if your regular sitter isn’t available. 12 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount.

03/18/2018

I could not be more pleased with the quality of care that Whitney from Green Paws provided. Her love of animals is evident. While taking care of our cat and dog while our family was out of town, she sent numerous pictures and texts updating us on how they were doing. As an extra bonus, our house was immaculate when we returned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overnight pet sitting

CATEGORY pet sitters,dog walkers

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! I've passed your kind words on to Whitney.

06/14/2017

Having never had any hired help in the past, I was quite reluctant to hand over our house keys to a complete stranger, nevermind the idea of my baby puppy being left with a stranger. However, Utsab has been wonderful with our puppy. He is patient with her and updates both my husband and I after every walk via text. He even sends photos and videos of her whenever they see each other and seems to re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a dog walker to come feed our puppy and take her out once a day in the early afternoon. Since we'd relied on family members and my husband's overnight shift for daytime care, the necessity of a dog walker snuck up on me. I reached out to GreenPaws and they were able to schedule a consultation/meet and greet last minute with us!

CATEGORY dog walkers

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your detailed, positive review. It means a lot to us when customers recognize that Green Paws focuses upon what we refer to as "Key Trust". I became an owner of this company after having been a customer myself -- and after having received terrible service with other in-home petcare companies here in Chicago. As such, we're focused on getting the thin...

06/12/2017

Green Paws is exceptional. Truly outstanding service, communication / responsiveness, attention to detail, and genuine care for my dog. I can't recommend them highly enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog walking

CATEGORY dog walkers

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the recognition. The office crew works tirelessly to make things run like clockwork while our staff in the field provides the love and care Chicago's pet parents have come to expect from Green Paws.

10/10/2016

Going great. Walkers are very professional and my dog likes them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I work long hours and needed someone to come and walk my dog in the middle of the day. I get daily updates via text message with photos.

08/03/2016

Green paws was extremely dependable, friendly, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular dog walking.

CATEGORY dog walkers

We specialize in dog walking, cat visits, care for other pets (fish, birds, gerbils, etc.); overnight services (i.e., "pet sitting" where we stay at your home); and health-and-hygiene services (e.g., de-shedding services, medication administration (including flea & tick preventative), teethbrushing, etc.) .

We do not do "pack walks". For safety reasons we only care for one family's pets at a time. We do not offer "kennel", "caged" or "in-home" boarding; rather, we provide "in-home sitting" in your own home where your dog is most comfortable, physically and emotionally. We do not provide "doggie daycare" services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check