FloorMaxx Inc.

Founded 2015

Family owned and run hardwood flooring business proudly serving the Chicagoland area. We are the best choice in value and customer satisfaction. Our services are exceptional and our professionals are always prompt, friendly and treat your home with respect and care. When looking for hardwood floor

2022 Super Service Award

Buffing & Polishing

flooring

Bringing back life into scratched up hardwood floors.
View project

hardwood floors (36)flooring (5)

01/31/2022

Debra S.

Professional work, removed many dark spots, holes. Replaced some boards. Looks totally different! Ana Greg and the workers were very helpful!

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

01/12/2022

Stephanie B.

We had our kitchen and hallway tiles removed and hardwoods installed to match the existing living room floors. We also had the living room floor refinished. The final product is amazing. You can’t tell the difference between the old and new- the transition is seem less. The price was very fair. The crew worked efficiently and cleaned up completely at the end and moved my furniture back. I highly recommend them to all my friends.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Work Completed On 01/15/2022

Review for FloorMaxx Inc. - 3221 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL - 39599000

01/11/2022

Dominique G.

Great! FloorMaxx workers were efficient and professional. My floors look great!

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

01/11/2022

Thomas S.

FloorMaxx did a fantastic job! Greg and Ana were incredibly nice and accommodating, and they were able to re-stain and refinish our hardwood floors in no time! The customer service was awesome, they could not have been nicer. I would recommend them to anyone, they did a very nice job. We absolutely love the new stain and finish, the floors look great!

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Work Completed On 01/11/2022

12/29/2021

William (Bill) B.

Work was done perfectly and timely. Floor turned out better than I could have imagined. Scheduling, and billing was seamless. I was informed when they would arrive each day and they showed up on time each time. The quote was exact and the estimated time for completion was accurate. They cleaned up each day and were very careful around the rest of our furniture. We will definitely use them for any future flooring needs.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

12/09/2021

Manny Q.

Excellent professional curtsey above my expectations. I plan to hire again within the next sixty day. I highly recommend Floormaxx

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Work Completed On 12/08/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], It has been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to a wonderful working relationship. Thank you for the great review!

11/16/2021

Matt P.

FloorMaxx did a fantastic job. I knew the floors would look better but couldn't have imagined they would look so good. Thanks FloorMaxx!

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

09/28/2021

Christopher C.

Greg and his team were very helpful throughout the process. Greg made good recommendations on the type of flooring, risers and water-based varnish. The team was efficient and professional, and finished the project faster than expected, but with great attention to detail.

Description of Work
Tore out carpet in three stairwells and four landings, and replaced with hardwood (oak treads and poplar risers). Also replaced handrails.

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

02/13/2021

Vincent L.

FloorMaxx is a well run business. They were prompt, provided all the necessary details, helped me through the refinishing process, and accurate with their quotes. I would use them again for any flooring project that I have.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

11/05/2020

Sara Z.

FloorMaxx Inc was amazing! I had a **very limited** time frame but they did everything to get my floors finished in time. They helped me find beautiful floors and installed them on time and on budget. We are very happy and grateful—the result is beautiful! I highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

08/17/2020

Al M.

the work is beautiful, and so little dust, thank you

Description of Work
we were moving into a new house and this crew squeezed our work into to sundays so the work could be completed before we moved in. So helpful and kind. will 100% re hire for next move. couldn't recommend more

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

08/05/2020

Rodrigo G.

It all started with a very detailed explanation of what was going to happen. Ana and her husband are a great crew. The floors look amazing.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors refinished

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

07/27/2020

Matthew B.

The FloorMaxx team did a great job on a wood floor refinishing project in the living room, kitchen, and hallway. Pricing was very reasonable and I would definitely use them again or recommend to friends in the area.

Description of Work
Wood Floor Refinishing

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

07/25/2020

Erin K.

FloorMaxx was professional through and through. They moved our bed and other furniture out of the way, tore up our carpeting, and put down hardwood flooring. They stained it to perfectly match the flooring in the rest of our house. From the in-home estimate to the final bill pay, we could not have been happier. They are truly great to work with.

Description of Work
We needed hardwood flooring put down in two bedrooms.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

07/17/2020

Mitch B.

If you want a fantastic job these are the people to work with. Found them on this site and they even outdid the five star reviews that made us call them. Personalized service, reasonably priced, gave us exactly what we asked for. Old fashioned family business that aims to please.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

06/04/2020

Steve D.

I am a first-time homeowner, and I had my hardwood floors refinished by Floormaxx. They called me less than an hour later, and he was at my house the next day. Greg showed up looking very professional, wearing a polo with his company logo. He gave me a folder with a pen, note pad, and some leaflets on floor care and sales he was offering. I think that was a lovely touch. Greg knew his craft. I could tell that he didn't just own the company he gets on his hands and knees and works side by side with his team. Greg was at my house for about 2 hours and walked me through what he would do. He took some measurements and helped me measure the full square footage of my house, where there weren't hardwood floors. He showed me problem areas that other flooring experts missed or had given me misinformation. He explained the different finishes and stains. He told the pros and cons of the oil base vs. water base and didn't leave until all my questions had been answered. He gave me a very reasonable quote. I was on a tight timeframe, and I asked if he could do it within the next week. He told me he would get back to me. Luckily he was able to fit me in that weekend. I saw the quote and asked if they could replace the baseboard trim. He was more than happy to add that to the quote. Sadly I could not do both floors due to some unforeseen repairs that were unavoidable. Since I was having the floors done before I moved in, I was concerned about one piece of furniture that may scratch or hurt the floor. Greg told me that if anything happened to the floor from moving, he would be back to take care of the floor, so it was perfect for when I entirely moved in. Luckily I didn't need him to do that. I communicated a lot with Ana, Greg's Wife. I was able to text her any time for any reason. That made my life so much easier to be able to text vs. call. I was asked to pick three stains with both Greg and Ana's help. Once the floors had been sanded, they put the three stains down to see how they look in my room. I chose Jacobean, and I was thrilled with the result. I was working around the house, getting ready for the move while his team was working. Greg came by to check on the crew and make sure all was going great. He took some time to talk with me, and we had some outstanding conversations. When the job was all over, he left some of the products for any scratches. I was delighted with his work. Everything looked good. I was impressed and blown away with everything Flormaxx had to offer. Greg takes pride in his work, and you can see his passion for flooring. I would highly recommend Greg, Ana, and Flormaxx for your flooring needs. I will have them back for my second floor for sure!

Description of Work
Hardwood Floors

Cost $1,716.13

Work Completed On 05/10/2020

Review for FloorMaxx Inc. - 3221 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL - 38619520

06/02/2020

Philip H.

FloorMaxx Inc. was very punctual when they said they would be at my house. Communication was great with texts, emails, and phone calls. Total estimate in days to complete was exactly what was promised. Price was great and most importantly floors look beautiful.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

06/02/2020

Lauren B.

Our hardwood floors were in rough shape when we moved into our new house and the FloorMaxx team did a wonderful job fixing them up. The team was professional and friendly the whole way through.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor refinishing

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

05/26/2020

Jim H.

The entire process went exceptionally well. From beginning to end the FloorMaxx people provided friendly, fair and professional services.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

05/16/2020

Page K.

I purchased a condo that had wood in the hallway, living room, and kitchen. I wanted to extend it to the bedrooms, hoping against hope I could avoid the threshold bars changing between. Not only did Greg come with samples that we were able to match perfectly, but the only threshold bar needed was between the new wood and the tile in the bathroom. I was floored, pun intended. The work was phenomenal, finished quickly, and I always felt like I was well taken care of. I would highly recommend working with FloorMaxx!!!

Description of Work
Removal of carpet and extension of hard wood floor

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

04/28/2020

Irina M.

We hired FloorMaxx to install hardwood in a townhouse we just bought. Greg was very informative and transparent at the free estimate appointment and that’s what made us choose them. They weren’t the cheapest bid but we knew we would get more value from them. We went to their supplier’s showroom and picked our wood. FloorMaxx bought it for us and delivered it and gave us the receipt so we knew we didn’t get charged extra. They showed up every day when they said they would and the work was done quickly. The crew was very respectful and their work was amazing. We absolutely love our floors and the work that was done. I already recommended them to my boss.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

04/28/2020

Christina L.

I had FloorMaxx do refinishing and new installation in our new bungalow. They were very careful with the existing wood and leveled the rest of the area so the new wood is all at the same level. We were very happy with the work and the cost was affordable. I am highly recommending them and I would definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Work Completed On 04/28/2020