FloorMaxx Inc.

Founded 2015 •

3221 W Irving Park Rd Unit C

Chicago, IL 60618

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Buffing & Polishing

Buffing & Polishing

flooring
Bringing back life into scratched up hardwood floors.

Family owned and run hardwood flooring business proudly serving the Chicagoland area. We are the best choice in value and customer satisfaction. Our services are exceptional and our professionals are always prompt, friendly and treat your home with respect and care. When looking for hardwood floor refinishing or new installation, look no further. ...

hardwood floors (30)flooring (5)

11/16/2021

FloorMaxx did a fantastic job. I knew the floors would look better but couldn't have imagined they would look so good. Thanks FloorMaxx!

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

09/28/2021

Greg and his team were very helpful throughout the process. Greg made good recommendations on the type of flooring, risers and water-based varnish. The team was efficient and professional, and finished the project faster than expected, but with great attention to detail.

Description of Work
Tore out carpet in three stairwells and four landings, and replaced with hardwood (oak treads and poplar risers). Also replaced handrails.

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

02/13/2021

FloorMaxx is a well run business. They were prompt, provided all the necessary details, helped me through the refinishing process, and accurate with their quotes. I would use them again for any flooring project that I have.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

11/05/2020

FloorMaxx Inc was amazing! I had a **very limited** time frame but they did everything to get my floors finished in time. They helped me find beautiful floors and installed them on time and on budget. We are very happy and grateful—the result is beautiful! I highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

08/17/2020

the work is beautiful, and so little dust, thank you

Description of Work
we were moving into a new house and this crew squeezed our work into to sundays so the work could be completed before we moved in. So helpful and kind. will 100% re hire for next move. couldn't recommend more

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

08/05/2020

It all started with a very detailed explanation of what was going to happen. Ana and her husband are a great crew. The floors look amazing.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors refinished

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

07/27/2020

The FloorMaxx team did a great job on a wood floor refinishing project in the living room, kitchen, and hallway. Pricing was very reasonable and I would definitely use them again or recommend to friends in the area.

Description of Work
Wood Floor Refinishing

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

07/25/2020

FloorMaxx was professional through and through. They moved our bed and other furniture out of the way, tore up our carpeting, and put down hardwood flooring. They stained it to perfectly match the flooring in the rest of our house. From the in-home estimate to the final bill pay, we could not have been happier. They are truly great to work with.

Description of Work
We needed hardwood flooring put down in two bedrooms.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

07/17/2020

If you want a fantastic job these are the people to work with. Found them on this site and they even outdid the five star reviews that made us call them. Personalized service, reasonably priced, gave us exactly what we asked for. Old fashioned family business that aims to please.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

06/04/2020

I am a first-time homeowner, and I had my hardwood floors refinished by Floormaxx. They called me less than an hour later, and he was at my house the next day. Greg showed up looking very professional, wearing a polo with his company logo. He gave me a folder with a pen, note pad, and some leaflets on floor care and sales he was offering. I think that was a lovely touch. Greg knew his craft. I could tell that he didn't just own the company he gets on his hands and knees and works side by side with his team. Greg was at my house for about 2 hours and walked me through what he would do. He took some measurements and helped me measure the full square footage of my house, where there weren't hardwood floors. He showed me problem areas that other flooring experts missed or had given me misinformation. He explained the different finishes and stains. He told the pros and cons of the oil base vs. water base and didn't leave until all my questions had been answered. He gave me a very reasonable quote. I was on a tight timeframe, and I asked if he could do it within the next week. He told me he would get back to me. Luckily he was able to fit me in that weekend. I saw the quote and asked if they could replace the baseboard trim. He was more than happy to add that to the quote. Sadly I could not do both floors due to some unforeseen repairs that were unavoidable. Since I was having the floors done before I moved in, I was concerned about one piece of furniture that may scratch or hurt the floor. Greg told me that if anything happened to the floor from moving, he would be back to take care of the floor, so it was perfect for when I entirely moved in. Luckily I didn't need him to do that. I communicated a lot with Ana, Greg's Wife. I was able to text her any time for any reason. That made my life so much easier to be able to text vs. call. I was asked to pick three stains with both Greg and Ana's help. Once the floors had been sanded, they put the three stains down to see how they look in my room. I chose Jacobean, and I was thrilled with the result. I was working around the house, getting ready for the move while his team was working. Greg came by to check on the crew and make sure all was going great. He took some time to talk with me, and we had some outstanding conversations. When the job was all over, he left some of the products for any scratches. I was delighted with his work. Everything looked good. I was impressed and blown away with everything Flormaxx had to offer. Greg takes pride in his work, and you can see his passion for flooring. I would highly recommend Greg, Ana, and Flormaxx for your flooring needs. I will have them back for my second floor for sure!

Description of Work
Hardwood Floors

Cost $1,716.13

Work Completed On 05/10/2020

Review for FloorMaxx Inc. - 3221 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL - 38619520

Hardwood (including Prefinished) Floor Refinishing Hardwood Floor Repair Hardwood Floor (including Unfinished, Prefinished, Engineered) Installation Laminate Floor Installation Vinyl Planks Installation Stair Threads & Riser Installation (on existing structure) Stair Handrail & Spindle Installation (on existing structure) Stair Threads & Riser Refinishing Stair Handrail and Posts Refinishing Baseboard and Shoe Base Installation

Tile Installation Carpet Installation