First Chicago Plumbing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2013

4823 W Patterson Ave

Chicago, IL 60641

Our expert plumbers, technicians, and staff work hard to maintain that sterling reputation for quality care and reliable service that has followed us for over 30 years. Call us today for all of your remodeling and repair needs!...

08/18/2021

Shirley W.

I would highly recommend First Chicago Plumbing. Eugene was open, honest, and trustworthy. They did a great job! I use their service again!

Description of Work
Plumbing work

04/20/2021

Scott B.

Great process with Eugene from the start. He was very responsive via email and provided a fair and honest quote for the services requested. Team was on time, communicative and very helpful in separating our garbage disposal line from the dishwasher. Would definitely hire again. We had another issue with our drain in one the tubs and Martin was able to provide a recommendation on how to fix ourselves, avoiding more charges. Above and beyond service all around.

Description of Work
Relocated Dishwasher Line from Garbage Disposal

03/31/2021

Debbie S.

They fixed the leak and got me back using my washing machine in under an hour. They are very responsive, couldn't be more professional, and arrive when they say they will arrive. I have worked with them in the past and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Fix leak under sink from washing machine.

03/07/2021

ERIC K.

It went great. They showed up on time or early and called to let me know.

Description of Work
Redid the plumbing in several bathrooms as well as multiple repairs.

Category bathtub refinishing

06/15/2020

WILLIAM C.

Definitely the best plumbers we've ever hired in Chicago. Between the condo associations that I'm a member of and my personal property, First Chicago's work has always been top notch. The owner Eugene is awesome and his crew is prompt, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. Thank you for everything, FCP!

Description of Work
pipe cleaning, pipe replacement, system inspections, etc.

Category plumbing,remodeling,drain cleaning

07/01/2019

Brian C.

Excellent service as they completed a major plumbing upgrade to our vintage multi-unit building. They new pipes and drains throughout the building, dealing with many challenges with unexpected obstructions behind walls and ceilings. Eugene was excellent and answering questions beforehand, and Martin and Eugene's father worked **** ** site everyday and were very good and explaining problems and solutions.

Description of Work
Major plumbing upgrade to a vintage building

Category plumbing,remodeling

07/13/2018

colette N.

I will definitely be hiring First Chicago Plumbing again. They did a great job and were done super fast. The price was very reasonable considering a different company quoted over double. The work performed was grade A quality and I will be recommending them to everyone that I know. Thank you for excellent, affordable and fast work.

Description of Work
Replaced a water heater

07/11/2018

Cameron B.

They did a great job. I found them to be friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Toilet installed

06/15/2018

Stephen K.

Eugene and his team were fantastic. They arrived on time, were helpful with our contractors requests, provided a fair and accurate estimate and we're extremely professional. I hope I don't need a plumber anytime soon but if I do, it quotidian be them!

Description of Work
We had a leak underneath our vanity and below our floor that caused damage to our garage ceiling (underneath bathroom), they had to first give the leak, remove the vanity, plug pipes and repair the plumbing

06/01/2018

Matthew H.

Replacing flush valves in a high-rise apartment building is a much bigger job than I could have imagined. Happily, I found Mr. Petrov, who was able to satisfy the demands of the property manager and the building engineer; deliver the parts I had purchased from the supplier's facility; and install everything in a timely and workmanlike manner. The new fixtures look beautiful (as toilets go). I will certainly contact him before undertaking my next plumbing project.

Description of Work
Toilet Bowl and Flush Valve Replacement

Luis construction

Home remodeling (demolition, drywall, plumbing, electrical, painting, framing, flooring, small repairs). I am an owner operated family run business. We have been in this line of work for 20+ years

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

Danny Deconstruction

We offer Junk Removal Service of Wood, Concrete, Gravel, Dirt, Landscaping or any Construction debris. Dump Truck and Delivery service. Hand Demolition Deconstruction. Fair price and professional services. Free estimates.

Offers by Danny Deconstruction  on Angi

SBC197884
    City of Chicago
    06/22/2018
    Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal, American Express, Discover

Plumbing, Drain Cleaning,Sewer video Service calls , water heater repair and install