Fettes Love & Sieben Inc

Founded 1924 • With Angi since January 2002

4325 N Lincoln Ave.

Chicago, IL 60618

Full service plumbing and heating offering both residential and commercial plumbing services. Service work completed on a time(hourly) and material basis per job. Estimates are available for larger projects and fixture replacements. Please call John or Mark in the service department for more information or to schedule an appointment....

12/13/2020

Dennis G.

These guys are real quality. They know their business, show up on time, and get the job done in a professional fashion. As with all companies things sometimes go wrong. Great companies like Fettes deal with it and do whatever it takes (within reason) to make the customer happy. This is a great company.

Description of Work
Faucet Repair

06/14/2020

Suzanne F.

Patrick Fernandez did an amazing job. He helped us understand our home's drain tile system, made the system accessible and improved its function. Along with Santino and Sean, they camered our drain tile system, sewer and downspouts to identify and resolve additional issues. They broke up concrete, made repairs, repoured concrete, hauled away debris, cleared sand from tile -- and all work was neat and cleaned up. Pat also identified a leaky toilet which he was able to quickly repair on the spot! Pat served as an invaluable resource, educating without overwhelming.

Description of Work
Confirming basement drain tile, creating access points, repairing damaged pipes; Camera-ing system and jetting out sand from the tiles; Replacing seal on leaky toilet; Repairing pipe below downspout and pouring concrete.

02/20/2019

Mitchell K.

Their service and responsiveness was great to get the work/job. Then the service turned south. We awarded them the job of replacing two large hot water heaters and fixing a shower head that dripped after being turned off. We needed them to come back multiple times, which was nearly impossible to get scheduled/completed. One year later, we are back to having cold water again despite the new tanks. Guess what - no one will call us back or respond at all. Pathetic service.

Description of Work
New hot water heaters

09/28/2017

Gerald K.

Timely arrival. The initial installer left a concealed crimped hose that cut off cold water, but they came back the next day and fixed it quickly at no additional charge.

Description of Work
Installed new faucet in kitchen.

08/09/2017

Peter C.

Repaired toilet issues. They are reliable & very good. I used them before. Their work is clean, they are responsible. When I first used them they sent me a THANK YOU card, that is unusual. I will use them again. I have used others in the past and will never go back.

Description of Work
Plumbing/ toilet repair

03/07/2017

ERIC M.

There was one worker. They were efficient, quick, and professional.

Description of Work
They sealed a pit for us.

02/11/2017

Julia M.

Patrick was punctual, friendly, efficient, honest and knowledgeable. The toilet was an easy fix, and my (circa 1999) kitchen faucet, he told me, would cost more to fix than replace. He instructed me on exactly what kind and make of faucet to get (advised me not to spend a fortune on it), and a week later he came back to install it. He did a fantastic job. I would definitely call them again...everything about both visits was terrific.

Description of Work
A toilet tank that wasn't filling and a leaky kitchen faucet.

10/04/2016

D C.

As suspected, toilet flange was too high - I mentioned this when I made the appointment. Plumber was slow and made a number of trips back to his truck. This should have been a 90 minute job and took a lot longer. Not the first time I've been overcharged with Fettes Love. Won't make the mistake of hiring them a third time.

Description of Work
Diagnose source of odor. correct and repair - suspected sewer gas coming from underneath toilet.

09/29/2016

Loren L.

There was not a leaky seal, just eroding grout under the tile. It was very expensive to find out nothing was wrong, but had to check to make sure. Patrick who provided the service was very knowledgeable and thorough. But I was not pleased at the cost. Fettes Love & Sieben Inc. is one of the more expensive plumbing companies in Chicago, but they do a great job and it is always done right. I recommend them but wish they would lower their prices a bit. I know a lot of people that would use them, but they are out of their price range.

Description of Work
Had them check for a leaky seal under the toilet.

07/08/2016

Dennis P.

1 plumber came, spent 2-1/2 hours and couldn't unglog the drain .Another plumber was sent out on another day and was able to clear the drain after about 2 hours. (It was quite stubborn). I was amazed to be told there was no charge for the first day's work! That's what I call standing behind your work. I would highly recommend Fettes, Love & Sieben for plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Stopped bathroom drain.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

PHD Heating and Cooling

Our distinction is, we offer the highest quality of installation, service & repair for Air Conditioning, Furnaces, Water Heaters & Boilers. We use proven equipment. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. We provide Adorable Price, Professional Installation, Expirienced service and Warranty. I am excited to tell you about myself and my company PHD H.V.A.C. I am originally from Ukraine. I attended one of the best universities in the Ukraine – Polytechnic National University. I earned my PhD in Technical Sciences, and became a professor and lecturer there. This is why I am called the “Professor Of Heating & Air Conditioning”. During that time, I started “Phaeton HVAC”. For many years, we installed & repaired high quality heating and cooling equipment. After running a successful business in Ukraine, I came to the United States and opened my new company, here, in Chicago! I have been a licensed HVAC contractor, here, for over 10 years. I am happy to be here and to offer my services and expertise. I take pride in my experience and knowledge. We offer the highest quality installation with proven equipment. You can relax, knowing that you will receive the best service, reliability and safety. All of my work is guaranteed & insured. All of my technicians are experienced journeymen & professional installers. Once you experience the high level of quality I offer, I know you will be satisfied with my service. I am looking forward to helping you with all your HVAC needs and having you as a customer and friend. Whether you need to repair or install a new your AC, furnace, boiler, water heater, mini-split system, Tankless (High Efficiency) Water Heater or Tankless (High Efficiency) Boiler, or have other urgent HVAC issues, we can help you achieve whole home comfort without any hassle on your part. As a family owned and operated business from the beginning, we guarantee personalized service and quality workmanship.

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

Global Exterior Experts LLC

We are Global Exterior Experts, LLC, an award winning residential/commercial exterior construction and restoration company. We are a roofing company that specializes in residential and commercial buildings. We proudly serve the Western Suburbs and Chicago-land areas. We perform high quality and affordable roofing, siding, gutter, fascia, windows and insurance-based home restoration and home construction. We also offer new home construction. We are here for all your home improvement needs, give us a call today to schedule a free estimate!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Plumbing, sewers, water lines, boiler & radiators, steam work, piping, fixture & heater installation & repairs, fixture replacement, backflow, rodding, rehab & renovation, gas piping & tank less water heaters.

Oil, electric, furnaces & air conditioning.