Element Drywall & Painting

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2629 W 15th St

Chicago, IL 60608

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
Noble Square drywall replacing to fiber-glass sheathing and painting.

Noble Square drywall replacing to fiber-glass sheathing and painting.

drywall202060642
Sump failed as a result drywall and baseboards were water damaged. Rolled insulation was replaced with foam-board insulation. My crew replaced drywall with glass-mat sheathing and we also painted this project. Drywall joints were flared and we applied extra strength joint tapes on all joints. More mold was found on ceiling directly above from upstairs bathroom and that also was replaced. Trim and doors were done with PPG Manor Hall and walls with B. Moore Ultra-Spec. Finally grout lines were scrubbed clean and sealed.

Winner of the 2018 and 2019 Super Service Award. Our commitment is to complete every project on time, and within budget to the complete satisfaction of our customers. We specialize in interior renovations painting and can handle all your Drywall needs as well. We strive to make sure quality is not compromised by speed rushing to get to the next job. Our professional carpenters and painters are clean, courteous, efficient and very skilled. Contact us today to discuss your next home project. We look forward to working with you! ...

drywall (38)interior painting (31)water damage restoration (8)plastering (6)woodworking (4)basement remodeling (2)handyman (2)house painting (2)

07/15/2021

We were very pleased with Gustavo and his teams' work. He did an excellent job, explained what they were doing at all points and consulted us our needs and preferences. They cleaned up and did a lot of heavy lifting to get the furniture back in the room.

Description of Work
plaster repairs and painting due to water damage .

Category drywall,plastering,water damage restoration,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

06/30/2021

Gustavo was great. Responsive, punctual, affordable - end product looks great.

Description of Work
drywall repairs and painting.

Category drywall,water damage restoration,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

05/28/2021

Brilliant! Gustavo clearly explained what was needed to be done the right way, took great care in explaining options, and proceeded to do impecable work. This is the second time he has done work for both my Condo assocaitionand myself and I will be assured to contact him with our next project. Thank you for your work!!

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting across 4 walls

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

I really appreciate your business and your review.

05/12/2021

I hired Gustavo to do some drywall repair and painting at an apartment that I'm remodeling. He and his crew did an excellent job. The work is top notch and the price was very reasonable. If you're looking for a professional and reliable painter, I highly recommend Element Drywall & Painting for your next project.

Description of Work
Drywall, Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

04/21/2021

Gustavo was fantastic! He responded quickly to my request for an estimate, was very thorough in his assessment, and made a bid that was several hundred dollars below others. He scheduled and completed the work in a timely and efficient manner Some unexpected items came up that were not included in the original estimate, and he communicated with me and made a reasonable adjustment to the price. The...

Description of Work
Drywall repairs and painting.

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

11/18/2020

Gus was very responsive throughout the entire project. He sent text/picture updates of his work and let me know how things were going every step of the way. He was professional, thoughtful, and easy to work with. He left things neat and tidy each day before he left. On the last day, everything was cleaned to perfection. You can't even tell that there were ever holes in the wall - his work is impec...

Description of Work
Drywalling of Bathroom/Hallway Walls + Painting

Category drywall,water damage restoration,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

11/14/2020

We hired Dorian and his team to install drywall in our hallway. From start to finish, he was professional and performed high-quality work. He walked me through his approach for sound proofing the ceiling and explained all the materials used. Before starting the work, he set up dust containment zones and was thoughtful in making the work area safe for our children who were in the house. There are n...

Description of Work
Drywall installation

Category drywall

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

10/13/2020

Excellent. My kitchen island and bathroom vanity look fabulous!

Description of Work
Painting my kitchen island and painting my bathroom vanity.

Category woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/01/2020

Gustavo was the consummate professional who demonstrated the utmost care for my home. He was punctual, through, tidy, conscientious and a pleasure to work with. His work was spectacular and I look forward to calling him for other work that I have

Description of Work
drywall

Category drywall,handyman service

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

08/18/2020

Awesome experience Gustavonwas and his team were friendly and kept us informed the entire time. He had colors picked out that he think worked and we fell in love with them. I WILL REHIRE them to do my living room in the near future.

Description of Work
Plaster repairs and painting.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Interior Painting and Drywall services, Plaster Repair, Drywall Repair and Installation, Wallpaper Removal, Framing, Popcorn/Texture Ceiling Install and Removal, Level 5 Finish

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check