DUDLEY CHAPPELL

Founded 1991 • With Angi since December 2008

ADDITIONAL EMAIL: TECHHELP@DUDLEYCHAPPELL.COM....

IannuTech, LLC.

Family owned and operated business with 30 years experience that specialize in Home Office Technology. All office technologies are covered including computer, phones, surveillance, video conferencing, as well as consulting on best practices.

Geeks 24/7 On Call

Geeks 24/7 On Call - computer repair and services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

04/17/2014

Dudley was very talkative initially and seemed nice enough. As far as the sign; he did some research but was unable to figure it out. He charged us $125 for his time. After that we received our new security system, he attempted to install on a Sunday and couldn't get the camera to work. (I had gotten it to work the day before and the date after he left). He called the Help desk but it was closed s...

Description of Work
Was initially hired to find out why our digital sign wasn't working. I also asked him to look at kids laptop that was acting up. We then asked for him to install our new ID scanner at the club. It comes fully loaded with software and Help Desk if needed.

01/07/2013

Excellent!

Description of Work
Dudley has been servicing and maintaining our computers for over 5 years. We typically have 4-6 computers in our operation at any given time. All are networked together as well as to a print server and the internet. He has set all of this up for us, on-site, so that we can concentrate on our business. He was here today to install software updates and tweak the speed of our network and computer systems. He has always be great to work with. He has provided us with advise on improving our operations, keeping us up with the latest proven technologies.

02/28/2011

Very satisfied with service overall, price is comparable to Best Buy.

Description of Work
Hard drive replacement and installation with data recovery.

06/08/2010

I reached Dudley late Sunday morning. He volunteered to pick up a new modem in case that was the problem, and he did so and appeared at my door within a couple hours. After that, things only got better. He determined that it was not my modem and then went methodically about restoring first general internet access and then fixing my remote access. As an encore, he also corrected what had happened t...

Description of Work
I was having trouble with my new laptop and new PC. I am temporarily working from home due to an accident and and could not get remote access to my office network on my new computers. They worked perfectly otherwise, both on my direct connection and on my wireless connection. My office contacted our IT person who spent several hours trying to set up the connection remotely, and then came out and spent over two hours in my home. I do not know what he did, but I know what he did NOT do. That is, my office IT person did not restore my remote access and in the process he managed to do something to the printer set up such that I could no longer print from either the laptop or the PC. The final straw was when I lost internet access totally. That was when I called Dudley.

04/26/2009

All my contacts with Dudley were very satisfying, from the first email to when he walked out the door after having installed my network. He even sent a follow up email to make sure everything was working well. It was!!!

Description of Work
I had a new Netbook and needed to have a wireless connection set up in my home. After I found Dudley on the List, he replied to my inquiry immediately by email. We set up an appointment and he appeared promptly and quickly set up the connection. While he was at our house, he looked at some of my husband's files and helped us figure out what had gone wrong when he set them up. Overall, he seemed very knowledgeable and was professional and very pleasant.

Category computer repair

INDIVIDUAL AND SMALL/HOME OFFICE SUPPORT, REPAIR BROKEN COMPUTERS, RECOVER DATA FROM DEAD PCS, CLEAN UP VIRUSES, SPYWARE AND OLD FILES, DRIVE IMAGING, PROVIDING NETWORK AND COMPUTER INSTALLATION, SUPPORT AND TROUBLESHOOTING, BUILD SERVERS AND WORKSTATIONS, CONNECTIVITY, BACKUP SOLUTIONS, HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS AND INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTING.