Decks Plus

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2010

3.7

6015 s merrimac

Chicago, IL 60638

Free estimates, fast response, quality work, with years of experience ...

03/07/2013

William G.

They were fine but I just got a better estimate from somebody else. They did a good job to keep up, did it in one day and didn't take that very long. They did what they said they were going to do. They were responsive.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Decks Plus for staging my deck.

Category deck cleaning

06/11/2012

Mary K.

I had paid them $1600 to get started on 4/28 and then another $800 on 5/26. I had to even have the city inspector come out and say that my brother was doing the job. That's what they told us to do. The city inspector came out and approved things, but the master inspector came back out and pointed out all kinds of problems that we shouldn't have had. The patio door is also bowed. The siding on the bottom of the door was not put in correctly. Many of the nails didn't even hit the floor jousts. There were also not enough concrete pillars and the deck is starting to bow. The stairs were not installed correctly and when I went to step on the corner of the deck, I fell backward. They said they would fix it, by putting a shim under it. He didn't even fasten it down. Railings were loose and siding on the house was not installed correctly, which could result in water leakage, according to the inspector. The patio door was so hard to move, because the window was bowed. They cancelled on me several times, and stated that I cancelled on them, but that's no excuse for poor craftsmanship. They also had other jobs and according to their hours, they work from 8-10, and they never did that. One day they were here on hour and a half and said it was too hot, they were going home.

Description of Work
They were here to do a deck for a pool. This was walking out from a sun room, where they were to install a patio door, that opened onto the deck.

Category decks,home builders,sunrooms

04/09/2012

Christine R.

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Brad and Tom were great. The work was done to perfection, quickly and very professionally. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They completed 1st floor remodel work which included removing drywall, replacing all electric, new insulation, refinished repairing floors, new kitchen and bathroom.

Category decks,home builders,home remodeling

05/26/2011

yasmin R.

I couldnt have asked for a better overall expierience. They delivered everythng promised and I was extremely satisfied with the work that was bid/completed

Description of Work
Decks Plus build a deck around my pool and a privacy fence around the permitter of my yard. They were prompt, fair and did excellent work. I would use them again in the future for any work that I have. They had great attention to detail and were very professional, I was impressed witht the pace at which the work was completed.

Category decks,fencing

Peerless Fence

Peerless Fence Group is committed to providing our customers with quality work, service & industry expertise since 1961. We are a family owned & operated business that offers fence products & gates as well as fence repairs. We're the company that residential, commercial & industrial customers trust most when they need a new fence installation. We have 6 locations so you know you have an office that is close to you. Our service area includes the Chicagoland area, southern Wisconsin, western Indiana, Indianapolis area & south into Bloomington / Champaign. We specialize in aluminum fences, chain link fences, composite fences, steel fences, vinyl fences (PVC fences), wood fences and wrought iron fences. Plus we provide fence solutions for privacy fences, security fences, ornamental fences, pool fences and dog fences. Our gate operator division offers many solutions when you need a residential, commercial or industrial automated gate. We will work with you to create a complete turnkey system consisting of a gate, operator and access control unit. We proudly include these brands: Peerless Fence, Tru-Link Fence & Products, The Fence Store, Shogren Fence Inc., IFFT Quality Fencing, Inc., Woodland Fence, Imperial Fence Co. and Gate Options.

New Color Cabinets

New Color Cabinets is a company dedicated to Refinishing cabinets and interior paint we working in Chicago areas since 2009 Our goal it is to add you to the list of our many happy customers starting now to use Angies list we hope have more happy customers follow us in Facebook , instagram.

Offers by New Color Cabinets on Angi
    The Flat Roofing Specialist & Tuck Pointing Company

The flat roof specialist and Tuckpointing we specialize in all tear offs. No job is to big or small. Same day services and free Estimates. Licensed bonded and insured. Our expirenced roofing company has tackled all types of industrial roofing issues from large multi-roofing complexes to smaller inline buildings, so we know what it takes to take on

General carpentry, kitchen, bathrooms, basements, dormers, additions, decks, dormers, windows, insulation, fencing, concrete, pressure washing, doors, pergolas, gazebos, garages and much more!