Cornerstone Kitchens & Bath LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2011

4.4

Here at Cornerstone Kitchens and Baths we concentrate on providing quality craftsmanship at an honest price. Although we are a small and relatively new company, our crew represents over 20 years of remodeling experience....

Aseret Development Series LLC

Aseret Development Series LLC

07/26/2017

All told very well. Very happy with the work, pricing and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom reno new counter, sinks faucet and tile floor new toilet. Marble floors in small bath, porcelain tile and quartz counter in master

CATEGORY home remodeling

03/02/2016

The two jobs were done simultaneously.  Everything was well coordinated.  Both rooms are beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolition and remodeling of the kitchen and a bath.

12/07/2015

I look at the lack of craftsmanship every day and it bums me out; the guy was nice enough, but in retrospect, I would have paid a little extra to get better quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a deal for a General Contractor for a Week; I started a kitchen a rehab and they finished it.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you for your review! I do remember stating that the wood countertops should be sanded down in order to hide the seams better but you denied that as you were on a budget and couldn't afford to pay for the extra time. We did the best we could under the allotted time frame purchased and I am sorry you are not completely satisfied with final result.

11/06/2015

I called and spoke directly with Jesus on October 29, 2015 at approximately 9:30am. I told him I found his information on Angie's and wanted to schedule an appointment for an estimate for a bathroom reno. He forewarned that actually work time frame was projected for a couple months from now as he was already booked solid. I was able to work with that so we went ahead and scheduled an appointment f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NO SHOW FOR ESTIMATE

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

I did go to the address that was given for the appointment. However, no one answered the doorbell or my phone calls. I never received a call back either to reschedule.

09/12/2015

The company did not properly prep the area that they were working on, so the material did not take properly. I had to purchase additional material, which still did not resolve the issue. The work remains unfinished and it has been very difficult to get in touch with the company to resolve the issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this company to do a garage floor epoxy.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

We did a variety of jobs for this client. We built a fence on their rooftop deck, built a gate in their yard, replaced numerous broken panels and boards for their existing deck and fence. We also repaired a number of can lights. We grouted a backsplash in their laundry room and recaulked the grout in their kitchen backsplash. We also re-installed the kitchen sink which was falling from the counter...

Remodeling, Carpentry, Countertops, Handymen, Plumbing, Electrical & Lighting, Drywall, Painting, Garage Doors, Windows, Cabinetry, Flooring & Ceramic Tile.

Roofing, Siding, Gutters