COMMERCIAL DRAPERY & UPHOLSTERY CO

With Angi since May 2004

Simply Custom Blinds

Simply Custom 773-794-8568 is the Premier custom window treatments Provider for Chicago-Land. Visit our showroom to see our selection of custom blinds, shades, drapery/curtains, valances and shutters or schedule a Free In-Home consultation. See the latest in Motorized shades with Apps to control via phone or mobile device. We measure and professionally install as well. Simply Custom offers full Hunter Douglas Product line in addition to many other high quality brands. We serve residential as well as commercial clients and are motorization experts. Family business since 2004. There's a SALE going on right now..................Save $$$$$.

Offers by Simply Custom Blinds on Angi
Nationwide Floor & Window Coverings

Nationwide Floor & Window Coverings of Chicago offers Angie's List members in search of floor or window coverings "top notch" customer service and great low total cost savings PLUS special "ask for Angie's list discount" savings available just for the asking. By “Bringing the Showroom to You” Nationwide Floor and Window Coverings is unique by offering hundreds of styles and thousands of colors of today's most popular floor & window coverings, friendly professional service, and the convenience of mobile “shop at home” service. With very competitive prices, and promise to take the hassle out of purchasing new floor and window coverings, why not select your floor and window coverings products under your own lighting with your furniture and decorations surrounding you? We offer 10% off to all senior citizens. Must mention all discounts at the time of consultation. Don't Delay, call Today 773-935-8700.

Offers by Nationwide Floor & Window Coverings on Angi
Easy Does It Furniture Repair, Restoration & Custom Carpentry

I am a seasoned furniture repair, restoration & refinishing professional as well as bring you 16+ years of custom furniture design/build carpentry. If it's made out of wood - I can build it, repair it, refinish it or restore it! I specialize in contemporary and antique furniture repair/restoration as well as furniture design/build carpentry. Your old furniture can virtually look new again. You will find that I am very reliable and offer competitive pricing. Let my 16+ years furniture repair/restoration, refinishing and design/build expertise make your house a happier home. You get a no hassle per job quote. I return all calls and am available 24/7. Give me a call today at (312) 914-6087. You will be THRILLED did*** ------------------------------------------------------------- P.S. I service the North Side of Chicago, Northwest Side of Chicago, Gold Coast, Downtown/Loop, Oak Park, Norridge, Edison Park, Park Ridge, Morton Grove, Des Plaines, Skokie, Evanston, Palatine, Arlington Hgts, North Suburbs, Northwest Suburbs and West Suburbs of Chicago.

06/06/2009

The workers at Commercial Drapery & Upholstery were on time. Their prices were reasonable. They knew what they were doing. Some of their jobs were unsatisfactory.

Description of Work
I hired Commercial Drapery & Upholstery Co. for my general upholstering.

09/27/2008

Our 8 year old couch developed tears in the fabric. Based on high marks on Angie's list, I called Mr. Lepley, and he returned my call promptly. He was able to schedule a time to come to our house within 48 hours, and was able to accommodate my work schedule with an early appointment time (7 a.m.). He asked me over the phone what general color categories were we looking for, and showed up promptly ...

Description of Work
We had our large sectional couch reupholstered, and additional pillows made.

08/21/2008

We are very happy with our new cushions and pillows. Wally came out when he said he would and was always on time for our meetings. He explained everything clearly, left us samples and pieces of foam to test. We had some tricky conditions and he made recommendations of what would and would not work. He really knows his business. We will most definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Made two pillows, two bolster pillows and a sofa seat cushion for our outdoor deck furniture.

08/13/2008

He came out and brought fabrics that we thought would go good with it. The pricing was a little high but he came recomended by Angie's list and another person I knew. The chair looks great. It is a sewing chair, with arms on either side and although the finish is distressed, he said it looked fine. He did tell us what we could do to take care of the wood on the chair in the future.

Description of Work
They reupholstered a colonial chair in a new fabric. It took them about three weeks. The strings were checked out and they were fine.

06/22/2008

Never have we felt so bad about not giving someone our business. Mr. Lepley came to our house with a variety of fabric samples and to evaluate the job. He taught us everything we needed to be informed consumers in this area. We learned a lot about how to choose fabrics, what "wear ratings" in sample books meant, and how important it is to look at fabrics in ALL the kinds of light the furniture wil...

Description of Work
We have six Scandinavian Design dinner chairs we needed reupholstered, both seats and partial backs, including replacement of foam padding. We were debating between buying new chairs or having our 20 year old teak framed chairs redone, so the process and price were of special concern to us. We knew what new chairs would cost so we had a clear budget in mind, but we actually preferred our current chairs for comfort and style. It also felt more eco-friendly to reupholster.