Clearly Clean Services Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2011

1 W Jackson Blvd

Chicago, IL 60604

Home is an area of relaxation and spending quality time with your family. Regardless if you’re a parent staying at home or a hard-working employee, you can often feel that you don’t have strength and time to clean up. That’s why we are here for you! We will clean your living room, bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen the way you want it! We will diligently take care of space you need to be clean. This basic cleaning is tailored to your needs!...

09/29/2021

Michael L.

There were some areas that weren't perfect of but we were very happy with the work. I would still give them a 5 out 5. Real nice young men.

Description of Work
Powerwash Exterior Surfaces

Category pressure washing

09/01/2020

Consuelo P.

Very the 2 ladies were very friendly and the did a good job.

Description of Work
house cleaning

07/15/2020

anna J.

It was good. They were always prompt and thorough in the cleaning.

Description of Work
They did cleaning services for the house.

07/13/2020

jeanette S.

It was fantastic. Their communication, consistency, and pricing were great. They were trustworthy.

Description of Work
They did a house cleaning for me

07/13/2020

stephanie S.

It was great. They were very personable. They were timely. They did a good job. They were easy to get ahold with.

Description of Work
They did a regular cleaning on my apartment.

07/08/2020

Laurie S.

I have been using Clearly Clean Services for 6 years after my neighbor highly recommended them. They go out of their way to accommodate my sporadic schedule and always try their best to provide me with my choice of their highly trained staff. They are punctual, professional and do a superb job with their cleaning services.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category drapery cleaning,house cleaning

07/06/2020

Joanna Z.

I have been a client of Clearly Clean Services for many years now - they are always flexible, professional and responsive. Being able to get my home cleaned regularly has allowed me to focus on other things in my life. All of the service providers sent by Clearly Clean are punctual, responsible and effective at cleaning our house. I know I can always count on them to help us live a better life in our home!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

04/20/2017

Ryan K.

We have them every week. They're great. They know our house and our family really well.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

11/07/2014

Kristen P.

I have been using Clearly Clean for several years now on the recommendation of a client. Our cleaner, Luda, is AMAZING! She goes above and beyond the basics and has a wonderful and friendly personality to top it off! Last week, as she was leaving, I was raking leaves in the front yard and putting them in bags (and struggling!). Luda dropped her bags and jumped right in to help me hold the bag steady and pile leaves into the bags - I kept telling her she didn't need to do this. Her response? and quot;I don't mind! So much easier w/2 people!and quot; When Luda was out of the country for several months, they sent another wonderful woman to our home to clean and she too did an excellent job! I highly recommend Clearly Clean for any house cleaning needs!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

07/03/2014

Adam B.

We have been using Clearly Clean for about 4 years now. We usually need service on Saturday and we aren't getting it weekly or every other week so we get a different crew often. But in all our time using them I think only once was I not completely satisfied with the work, and the one time I was not I simply called and asked not to get that crew again and never have. They all do a great job and are very friendly. We get 2 people for 4 hours

Description of Work
Home cleaning services about every 3-4 weeks in a 4 BR, 4 BA condo

Handy House Cleaning

Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc

Over 50,000 satisfied customers since 1996, we are the premier home improvement company in Chicago and the surrounding areas. Prime Time Window Cleaning provides the best residential home and commercial property services at the most competitive price. Our goal is to make each customer a raving fan and to earn not only their business, but also that of their friends, neighbors, and relatives. If you are not satisfied with our service to your home, you simply do not have to pay! Contact Prime Time Window Cleaning for your window washer Chicago services, as well as other exterior projects, such as gutter cleaning and power washing. We look forward to helping your home look its best! Book an appointment today at 800-480-1360.

Offers by Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc on Angi
    Bubbles Window Washing & Gutter Cleaning

Locations in Barrington, Chicago, Glenview, Lisle, Naperville and St. Charles. Servicing the whole Chicagoland Area. Established in 2003. We provide professional services of Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair and Power Washing. You can schedule an appointment and rest easy knowing you'll receive quick, clean, safe and reliable services for your home or business. We are dedicated to providing unparalleled service and motivated to earn your business for life!

Offers by Bubbles Window Washing & Gutter Cleaning on Angi