Clearly Clean Services Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2011

Home is an area of relaxation and spending quality time with your family. Regardless if you’re a parent staying at home or a hard-working employee, you can often feel that you don’t have strength and time to clean up. That’s why we are here for you! We will clean your living room, bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen the way you want it! We will diligently take care of space you need to be clean. This basic cleaning is tailored to your needs!

Amenities

All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Michael L.
09/29/2021
There were some areas that weren't perfect of but we were very happy with the work. I would still give them a 5 out 5. Real nice young men.
Description of Work
Powerwash Exterior Surfaces
pressure washing
Consuelo P.
09/01/2020
Very the 2 ladies were very friendly and the did a good job.
Description of Work
house cleaning
Mallika M.
08/21/2020
The lady did an excellent job.
Description of Work
complete kitchen cleaning.,faily room cleaning, dinette area cleaning and bathroom cleaning.
anna J.
07/15/2020
It was good. They were always prompt and thorough in the cleaning.
Description of Work
They did cleaning services for the house.
lindsey G.
07/15/2020
It went good.
Description of Work
Housecleaning
stephanie S.
07/13/2020
It was great. They were very personable. They were timely. They did a good job. They were easy to get ahold with.
Description of Work
They did a regular cleaning on my apartment.
jeanette S.
07/13/2020
It was fantastic. Their communication, consistency, and pricing were great. They were trustworthy.
Description of Work
They did a house cleaning for me
Laurie S.
07/08/2020
I have been using Clearly Clean Services for 6 years after my neighbor highly recommended them. They go out of their way to accommodate my sporadic schedule and always try their best to provide me with my choice of their highly trained staff. They are punctual, professional and do a superb job with their cleaning services.
Description of Work
House Cleaning
drapery cleaning, house cleaning
Joanna Z.
07/06/2020
I have been a client of Clearly Clean Services for many years now - they are always flexible, professional and responsive. Being able to get my home cleaned regularly has allowed me to focus on other things in my life. All of the service providers sent by Clearly Clean are punctual, responsible and effective at cleaning our house. I know I can always count on them to help us live a better life in our home!
Description of Work
Housecleaning
Ryan K.
04/20/2017
We have them every week. They're great. They know our house and our family really well.
Description of Work
House cleaning.
Thomas Q.
10/27/2015
Description of Work
Maria did a nice monthly clean up.
Kristen P.
11/07/2014
I have been using Clearly Clean for several years now on the recommendation of a client. Our cleaner, Luda, is AMAZING! She goes above and beyond the basics and has a wonderful and friendly personality to top it off! Last week, as she was leaving, I was raking leaves in the front yard and putting them in bags (and struggling!). Luda dropped her bags and jumped right in to help me hold the bag steady and pile leaves into the bags - I kept telling her she didn't need to do this. Her response? and quot;I don't mind! So much easier w/2 people!and quot; When Luda was out of the country for several months, they sent another wonderful woman to our home to clean and she too did an excellent job! I highly recommend Clearly Clean for any house cleaning needs!
Description of Work
House Cleaning
Adam B.
07/03/2014
We have been using Clearly Clean for about 4 years now. We usually need service on Saturday and we aren't getting it weekly or every other week so we get a different crew often. But in all our time using them I think only once was I not completely satisfied with the work, and the one time I was not I simply called and asked not to get that crew again and never have. They all do a great job and are very friendly. We get 2 people for 4 hours
Description of Work
Home cleaning services about every 3-4 weeks in a 4 BR, 4 BA condo
Ann S.
06/22/2014
They do a fabulous job.
Description of Work
We live in a 3 bd 3.5 ba house. The ladies do an excellent job cleaning our house. We have 3 cats and there is no trace of their endless hair when they are finished. We have 2 ladies for 3 hours.
INGRID W.
04/03/2013
Have used this service with mixed results. Regular cleaning lady used to do a pretty good job but recently spends at least half her time talking on the phone in Polish while she is cleaning. Experience with subs when the regular woman is not available or on vacation haven't been great. Good responsiveness by management. I haven't complained about the lengthy phone calls. This should be a no-brainer for someone working in your home not to have lengthy personal conversations. Most people don't do this where they work even when it doesn't require moving around.
Description of Work
Biweekly Cleaning of 2BR condo
Keith W.
02/15/2013
We started using them from a recommendation from a friend. We think it is a good value. The people are very courteous and favorable.
Description of Work
We have an ongoing service with Clearly Clean Services. The last service was yesterday. They do basic maintenance cleaning.
Aleasa G.
11/11/2012
The service was easy to schedule, flexible, and very friendly. My young daughter was fascinated with Yvanka and liked greeting her. Yvanka was so friendly and was like part of the family.
Description of Work
Biweekly cleaning up after a growing family of 4. We used them for a couple of years... Yvanka.
Rob E.
06/24/2012
Everything went well from start to finish. Scheduling online was very easy. We received a reminder prior to our appointment. Nadia arrived on time and did a wonderful job with Spring cleaning. We look forward to using this service monthly.
Description of Work
We used this service and were very pleased with the work. Nadia was wonderful, she was professional and attentive to our needs. She did a great job cleaning our place and more than met our expectations. She cleaned every room to great satisfaction.
Lori B.
02/07/2012
I like that they are punctual and they give great service for the price you pay.
Description of Work
We had house cleaning services done.
LYNETTE V.
05/15/2011
Called on a Monday to set-up an appointment for Friday. They were very open to the time. I explained the size of the apartment along with the number of rooms and the Service gave me an estimate of the amount of time and price per hour. Cleaning person showed up at 12:30pm but the appointment was for 1pm, which was fine, just unexpected. Only downside was that the cleaning person did not understand English real well, but I was still able to communicate what work needed to be done so it was no big deal. I felt that the price was very reasonable.
Description of Work
Service cleaned a rental apartment for tenant move in after all of the painting/maintenance had been performed. Cleaned floors, blinds, light fixtures, kitchen cabinets, bathroom, etc.
Christina H.
01/26/2011
They are really good! They are extremely flexible in working with your schedule. They are punctual and detail oriented. The only downside is that some of them don't speak very good English, but their office manager is very helpful in relaying information to them on improvements and concerns.
Description of Work
They cleaned our 1,600 sq. ft. condo (2 bathrooms/2 bedrooms)

Phone

1 W Jackson Blvd

Chicago, IL 60604

Other Information

Services offered

Residential & commercial cleaning

Payment options

FAQ

Clearly Clean Services Inc is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

Clearly Clean Services Inc is open:

Clearly Clean Services Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Yes, Clearly Clean Services Inc offers free project estimates.

No, Clearly Clean Services Inc does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Yes, Clearly Clean Services Inc offers emergency services.

Yes, Clearly Clean Services Inc offers warranties.

Clearly Clean Services Inc offers the following services: Residential & commercial cleaning

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Aqua Pro Power Washers Inc

(89)

Offers Coupon

Aqua Pro Power Washers Inc

AQUA PRO POWER WASHERS is opening a new division in the Orlando FL. area. We will be happy to take service estimates NOW for clients in Central Florida. Power Washing is an extremely effective process, but it needs to be done right and with our experienced techniques we professionally eliminate embedded dirt, mold, mildew, and fungi from WOOD, MASONRY, SIDING without using harsh chemicals or leaving unsightly cleaning lines on your deck, patio, pavers, house facades and concrete walkways. Done correctly, you will definitely see the cleaner difference! We then beautify & protect surface(s) with a quality sealant or stain treatment of choice to make your outdoor space enjoyable year-round.

Window cleaning, gutter cleaning and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Family owned and operated business. Crystal View is dedicated to providing the best service in professional window cleaning, christmas light installation, gutter cleaning and pressure washing. Our specialized skills and commitment to excellence enable us to offer the best quality work at reasonable prices.