Clearing Construction LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2014

5400 S. Lorel Ave.

Chicago, IL 60638

27 years in business serving the southwest side of Chicago and suburbs. Complete roof replacement, gutters, soffits, fascia, siding....

07/07/2021

Roger P.

They were easy to deal with. They were professional. They were on time. They told me the process.

Description of Work
They repaired my roof.

06/29/2021

Alniesha C.

They are professional and on time. The service went well.

Description of Work
They did a roofing installation.

06/12/2019

Kevin M.

Steve was excellent. He was punctual and always followed up without being pushy. He obtained and provided all needed permits. The crew removed our old roof and installed a new one in a day and left the property clean and orderly. Plus, his price was excellent!

Description of Work
Asphalt Shingle Roof Replacement

01/08/2018

Patricia Z.

Steve and his crew worked fast and efficiently. They were prompt and cleaned up without disturbing the landscaping. Steve was very responsive to my needs and questions. Steve and his crew were thorough and made additional repairs that were needed to complete the project. The roof looks great and I have had many compliments on the work! Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Tear off and replaced roofing, soffits, fascia and gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

02/22/2017

Peggy H.

Steve's experienced team did a very good job as the job and roof angle made it challenging but not for his team. They arrived on time and kept our property clean as we had a pet and side drive as we were concerned with all the nails. We recommended Clearing to our neighbor and they used him also due to the quality job on our home.

Description of Work
Re-shingled home with a very steep roof on an English Tudor.

02/22/2017

Rene E.

Steven's crew arrived on the scheduled day, did the tear off of my old roof and installed the new roof the same day. The install and clean up went very well, I couldn't tell I had contractors working on my roof. My whole experience with Clearing Construction LLC was top notch, from Steven's initial estimate, to the completed work. I paid nothing up front and when the job was done I had no surprise charges. Everything that I would be paying for was communicated up front. I chose Clearing Construction LLC because they had good references, offered a great warranty at a competitive price.

Description of Work
I needed a complete tear off and re-roofing on my house and garage.

11/10/2016

Lloyd A.

Steve showed up on time with a large crew which was very important as the job needed to be completed in one day. Steve and his crew had to tear off three layers of roofing before adding some ventilation ducts and re roofing a nine unit condo building. They stayed all day and did a fantastic job putting on the new roof and cleaning up. Clearing Construction is now our contractor of choice for any roofing or construction related needs. We would recommend Clearing Construction to anyone in the Chicago area. They did a great job at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof on a nine unit condo building. Steve showed up on time with a large crew. They had to tear off three layers of roofing before getting started, They stayed all day and completed the roof in one day and did a fantastic job at a very reasonable price.

10/27/2016

Maureen G.

Responsive, answered many questions, showed up on time, finished on time. Checked in asking about satisfaction, clean-uo superb. Price was more than competitive. Check out this roofer!!!

Description of Work
Tore off 3 layers on roof. Put new shingles on home roof, garage roof and added rubber roof over garage.

06/06/2016

Jeff K.

Beware! Steve is the best Con Artist, that I ever fell for. Price wise he was very competitive, his reviews looked good, he got back to me, so I hired him. BIG MISTAKE! The problems started when I noticed the cheap materials and the sloppy installation. Unlike most homeowners, I climbed up on the roof to inspect what was happening, while it was going on. Like so many roofers, Steve hires transient works with zero supervision and zero English skills, so I had to call him personally to complain. Steve assured me that everything would be addressed. Wrong! Now his workers were mad and it got worse. I have damaged siding, damaged (reused) flashing, cupping shingles, a blocked chimney, dented vents, ect. Yes, it looks OK from the street, get up and look close, inspect the details, then hire a lawyer, I am going to since he refuses to get back to me. Don't just take my word for it, If anybody wants to see pictures of his work, text 6303139945 and I will send them to you. If price is your only concern, Steve might be your guy, he is not mine.

Description of Work
Roofing Replacement

We provided the services in our contract in a timely and professional manner. Please visit our other reviews to see the quality of our work.

05/03/2016

Gert V.

1. Answered all of my many questions about installation, shingles to be used, wind and solar resistance, material and labor warranty. 2. Arranged for roofing permit from village. 3. Started on time as scheduled. 4. Finished on time as scheduled. 5. Is to be recommended for work done well. 6.Having read up on some aspects of re-roofing enabled me to keep up with activity on roof and made me comfortable about installation.

Description of Work
Tore off existing asphalt roof; replaced asphalt shingles, flashing around stacks and chimney.

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Tans' Quality Roofing Inc

We are Tans Quality Roofing Inc, a 21st century roofing contractor offering our oustomers the newest materials and innovations to fulfill their roofing and exterior needs. We have over 32 years serving thousands of customers throughtout Chicagoland. Using the top manufacturers in their respective fields, we are able to offer our customer's the best products, at competitive pricing, with the best customer service professionals in the business. Please browse our website to learn more about us, our products, and our pledge to you. Thank you for considering us as your roofing and exterior contractor.

L A McMahon Window Washing Inc

Uses ECO Friendly Products. Cost is determined by the job. All Military families get an extra $10 off! Professional washers, all equipment supplied, and all work subject to on-site inspection. Tall ladder and parking fee may apply. Call for info or to schedule an appointment for work to be done. Award winning. Additional DBA - McMahon Window Washing Inc - LA.

General Remodeling
    104.017033
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Exterior home remodeling. Roofing. Siding. Gutters.