Clearing Construction LLC

General Remodeling
104.017033

5400 S. Lorel Ave.

Chicago, IL 60638

27 years in business serving the southwest side of Chicago and suburbs. Complete roof replacement, gutters, soffits, fascia, siding....

roofing (13)gutter repair (1)

07/07/2021

They were easy to deal with. They were professional. They were on time. They told me the process.

Description of Work
They repaired my roof.

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

06/29/2021

They are professional and on time. The service went well.

Description of Work
They did a roofing installation.

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

06/12/2019

Steve was excellent. He was punctual and always followed up without being pushy. He obtained and provided all needed permits. The crew removed our old roof and installed a new one in a day and left the property clean and orderly. Plus, his price was excellent!

Description of Work
Asphalt Shingle Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

01/08/2018

Steve and his crew worked fast and efficiently. They were prompt and cleaned up without disturbing the landscaping. Steve was very responsive to my needs and questions. Steve and his crew were thorough and made additional repairs that were needed to complete the project. The roof looks great and I have had many compliments on the work! Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Tear off and replaced roofing, soffits, fascia and gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 11/14/2017

02/22/2017

Steve's experienced team did a very good job as the job and roof angle made it challenging but not for his team. They arrived on time and kept our property clean as we had a pet and side drive as we were concerned with all the nails. We recommended Clearing to our neighbor and they used him also due to the quality job on our home.

Description of Work
Re-shingled home with a very steep roof on an English Tudor.

Work Completed On 03/01/2016

02/22/2017

Steven's crew arrived on the scheduled day, did the tear off of my old roof and installed the new roof the same day. The install and clean up went very well, I couldn't tell I had contractors working on my roof. My whole experience with Clearing Construction LLC was top notch, from Steven's initial estimate, to the completed work. I paid nothing up front and when the job was done I had no surprise...

Description of Work
I needed a complete tear off and re-roofing on my house and garage.

Work Completed On 09/27/2016

11/10/2016

Steve showed up on time with a large crew which was very important as the job needed to be completed in one day. Steve and his crew had to tear off three layers of roofing before adding some ventilation ducts and re roofing a nine unit condo building. They stayed all day and did a fantastic job putting on the new roof and cleaning up. Clearing Construction is now our contractor of choice for any r...

Description of Work
We needed a new roof on a nine unit condo building. Steve showed up on time with a large crew. They had to tear off three layers of roofing before getting started, They stayed all day and completed the roof in one day and did a fantastic job at a very reasonable price.

Work Completed On 05/20/2016

10/27/2016

Responsive, answered many questions, showed up on time, finished on time. Checked in asking about satisfaction, clean-uo superb. Price was more than competitive. Check out this roofer!!!

Description of Work
Tore off 3 layers on roof. Put new shingles on home roof, garage roof and added rubber roof over garage.

Work Completed On 10/24/2016

06/06/2016

Beware! Steve is the best Con Artist, that I ever fell for. Price wise he was very competitive, his reviews looked good, he got back to me, so I hired him. BIG MISTAKE! The problems started when I noticed the cheap materials and the sloppy installation. Unlike most homeowners, I climbed up on the roof to inspect what was happening, while it was going on. Like so many roofers, Steve hires transient...

Description of Work
Roofing Replacement

Work Completed On 05/26/2016

Review for Clearing Construction LLC - 5400 S. Lorel Ave., Chicago, IL - 31946143

We provided the services in our contract in a timely and professional manner. Please visit our other reviews to see the quality of our work.

05/03/2016

1. Answered all of my many questions about installation, shingles to be used, wind and solar resistance, material and labor warranty. 2. Arranged for roofing permit from village. 3. Started on time as scheduled. 4. Finished on time as scheduled. 5. Is to be recommended for work done well. 6.Having read up on some aspects of re-roofing enabled me to keep up with activity on roof and made me comfort...

Description of Work
Tore off existing asphalt roof; replaced asphalt shingles, flashing around stacks and chimney.

Work Completed On 04/18/2016

Exterior home remodeling. Roofing. Siding. Gutters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover