Clear Point Home Inspections, LLC

• Trade License Number
  • 450.012360

Serving Area

Chicago, IL 60638

We perform Chicago home inspections, and we leave no stone unturned. When we have finished, you will receive a report that lists out all the uncovered defects in a detailed, easy-to-read inspection report. We will be there to give you support and to answer any questions that might come up after the fact. As members of InterNACHI, our inspectors get continuing education and training to stay up to date on the latest techniques and technology for home inspectors....

Resposiveness

home inspection (6)

02/22/2021

Christopher did a very thorough inspection and took the time to explain the work that needed to be done and offered solutions and recommendations. He arrived prior to the scheduled inspection to get a hood head start. I will definitely use his services again when needed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

02/18/2021

It was pretty wonderful. Chris was very friendly. He was very detailed. He explained a lot of little things to me. He was professional. His report was really clear. I had 2 questions, when I called him he answered, which was really amazing. I referred him to a friend of mine already.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a home inspection for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

02/17/2021

As a first time home buyer it was a relief to work with Chris for the home inspection. He was thorough and his explanations were easy to understand. There were quite a few things pointed out that I would’ve never thought to check so his professional eye was very well worth it and I would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2021

02/17/2021

Overall was really satisfied. Chris took the time to explain and answer questions I had as we went through the process. Felt confident afterwards having all my concerns addressed. Would def. hire for my next inspection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2021

02/17/2021

Very professional in the way the inspector was able to answer all questions and educate us diluring the inspection. The detailed report provided by the inspector was very easy to undertand. Chris really made the inspection process superb. I will be working with him moving forward and I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2021

02/17/2021

The service went very well. I would hire them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

Roof Inspections, Garage Inspections, Electrical Inspections, Plumbing Inspections, HVAC Inspections

false