Cleanable Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2012

Cleanable solutions is a professional flooring & ventilation company serving the entire Chicagoland area and surrounding suburbs. Our state-of-the-art equipment includes: power vac air duct cleaning truck mount, carpet extractors, floor buffers and much more. All of our qualified technicians, hired directly by the company, have received an IICRC diploma. We take our time to explain the cleaning process in a comprehensible manner. Our prices are up-front and honest, unlike some companies that reel you in with low rates and upcharge at the last minute....

PuroClean of Oak Park

PuroClean of Oak Park

As leaders in the restoration industry, PuroClean provides professional restoration services including water damage restoration, smoke and fire damage restoration, biohazard cleanup, mold remediation and much more. Whether you’ve experienced flooding, fire damage, or biohazard situation, our PuroClean Restoration Specialists are always ready to come to your aid. They also coordinate with your insurance company to ensure the mitigation & restoration work goes smoothly. Please give us a call today!

Offers by PuroClean of Oak Park on Angi

04/17/2018

Extremely well, the best I’ve ever had. He was thorough and really did exactly what he promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 bedrooms and 2 sets of heavily soiled stairs

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

03/05/2018

Ok. They were very nice but i didn't read the add the bargin was 35$. I should have know better, so I had to pay more than what I had planned. I learned my lesson and won't do that again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of carpet in living room and dining room, n hallway

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

01/29/2018

Did a very professional job. Required some extra time and cost but that was explained in terms that I could understand and were justified.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out gas fireplace and rearranged logs, etc.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

01/05/2018

Well . The gentleman was professional and very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas fireplace inspection and cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,gas logs

01/01/2018

They were great to work with. Showed up on-time and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning

CATEGORY chimney sweep

Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Chimney Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Hardwood Floor Cleaning & Refinishing, Tile & Grout Cleaning

Chimney repair