Cleanable Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2012

3745 W Montrose Ave

Chicago, IL 60618

Cleanable solutions is a professional flooring & ventilation company serving the entire Chicagoland area and surrounding suburbs. Our state-of-the-art equipment includes: power vac air duct cleaning truck mount, carpet extractors, floor buffers and much more. All of our qualified technicians, hired directly by the company, have received an IICRC diploma. We take our time to explain the cleaning process in a comprehensible manner. Our prices are up-front and honest, unlike some companies that reel you in with low rates and upcharge at the last minute....

04/17/2018

Alicia H.

Extremely well, the best I’ve ever had. He was thorough and really did exactly what he promised.

Description of Work
2 bedrooms and 2 sets of heavily soiled stairs

03/05/2018

Susan A H.

Ok. They were very nice but i didn't read the add the bargin was 35$. I should have know better, so I had to pay more than what I had planned. I learned my lesson and won't do that again

Description of Work
Cleaning of carpet in living room and dining room, n hallway

01/29/2018

John O.

Did a very professional job. Required some extra time and cost but that was explained in terms that I could understand and were justified.

Description of Work
Cleaned out gas fireplace and rearranged logs, etc.

01/05/2018

Bryan K.

Well . The gentleman was professional and very clean.

Description of Work
Gas fireplace inspection and cleaning

01/01/2018

SEAN T.

They were great to work with. Showed up on-time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning

12/28/2017

Randy N.

They cleaned some of fireplace but did then at end said cleaning did not need to be done. Did not allow refund.

Description of Work
They did good work to clean, but they acknowledged that the cleaning did not need to be done and still charged me anyway

12/10/2017

shannon B.

They worked with us in both price and time to get our fireplace fixed and up to code. We're very happy with their work and would recommend them.

Description of Work
We bought an Angieslist Offer that they had for cleaning and inspection for our gas fireplace. The fireplace was cleaned and upon inspection an issue was found.

12/05/2017

Nick S.

Had 1 of 2 gas log fireplaces inspected and cleaned. Yakir showed me how to properly operate the pilot and answered other questions. Definitely will be hiring again to service our other fireplace.

Description of Work
Gas log fireplace maintenance.

12/03/2017

mary M.

I had to call them to set up appt. they said they would be here on Sunday between 1 - 2 pm. I then call and was told 2 - 4 pm. They showed up at 5:30. They did not do as thorough a job as my previous company, who only charged about $30.00 more than the Angies deal. This company never even went out to look at the flue. They then charged me an additional $82.00 to "correct a leak in the pipe". they were only here for 45 minutes, so I highly doubt the correct was worth almost as much as the entire cleaning cost,

Description of Work
clean gas fireplace

11/27/2017

Wayne M.

Very well, they were on on time and got my 20 year old gas fireplace working again.

Description of Work
Clean and tune gas fireplace

Category carpet cleaners,fireplaces,gas logs

11/24/2017

Stephanie D.

Excellent. Taker was very helpful, efficient and friendly. I will definitely hire again. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Cleaning and inspecting my gas fireplace.

Category carpet cleaners,fireplaces,gas logs

11/20/2017

George D.

As smooth and uneventful as one would hope

Description of Work
Fireplace Cleaning

11/18/2017

Diane H.

It was a great service call. A leak was found and fixed on the spot. That part did cost extra, but was well worth it. The serviceman, Yakir, was very nice and notified me of each step he was taking. Also, to my relief, he was very neat and cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
We needed gas fireplace checking and log cleaning.

11/17/2017

LINDA E.

The tech did the work and then charged an additional $127 for tightening the gas pipe , add some lava stones and silica. Totally outrageous pricing. Should have been included. Total ripoff. Final cost was $267

Description of Work
I paid $134 to have my gas log fireplace cleaned and inspected.

Category fireplaces,gas logs

Deer member, Before any repair or add on to a service our techs explain what needs to be done, as well the cost. In your case, you had a gas leak. The tech take the time to show you and explain the need to fix it, as well he suggest to add decor to your gas log so it will look nicer. He told you what the cost is before he start to work on it. The deal is clearly specified that Decore are not included and can be added for additional cost. Regarding the leak the tech take the time to open the pipe clean it and reconnected do your gas log which required disassembly of your gas log. We have over 400 reviews which are A rated and not for nothing. We are sorry you feel like that, we wish you the best.

11/15/2017

Phyllis C.

Cleaning, inspection and instruction went well. Unfortunately, a very irregular problem came to light after the service call. There was a leak in the keyhole. The owner explained the need repair in detail via telephone. I will utilize them when I am ready for this project,

Description of Work
Gas fireplace cleaning and inspection.

11/13/2017

630Mary M.

Fine. Reported that a leak was detected and charged me an additional $50 to repair. I would add a plus to the B ratings above (B+). Regarding the professionalism, they provided a lot of good advice, but I would recommend being aware of “plumbers pants”. Awkward, especially when the customer is sitting directly behind.

Description of Work
Fireplace inspection and cleaning.

11/13/2017

Jeff B.

Very good. Tech was very knowledgeable and explained everything he did. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
An inspection of our gas fireplace.

11/12/2017

Barbara C.

Yakir is a consummate professional; arrived on time, explained the work to be done, worked efficiently, upon completion provided detailed information on status of my fireplace and inspection, as well as advice for chimneys of my age (house builet in 1885). He was polite and very good at his job. Would absolutely hire him again and will recommend him to my friends and family in the area.

Description of Work
Cleaning and inspection of fireplace and chimney.

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

11/11/2017

Victoria M.

Very well. Everything was explained to me.

Description of Work
Inspection of gas fireplace and tune up

11/10/2017

Daniel L.

Very pleased with the service provided and overall thoroughness of the service. Yakir provided insightful information on the operation of the gas log fireplace and tips for maintenance. He also helped to fix a leak that was detected. I would use them again and recommend to friends/family.

Description of Work
Gas log fireplace cleaning and inspection.

11/04/2017

Mike D.

Great company. Could not have been any happier with the choice. Very polite and professional gentleman performed a gas log fireplace tune up for me and showed me how to use fireplace. The fireplace had not been used for a couple years so I was not able to start myself. The technician also performed a safety assessment. Highly recommend for any fireplace needs.

Description of Work
Gas log fireplace tuneup and overview.

11/02/2017

Amy L.

Excellent! Yakib was professional, knowledgeable, polite and went out of his way to answer all of my questions. He took the time to make sure I was using my gas fireplace safely.

Description of Work
Gas fireplace cleaning.

Category gas logs

Emma F.

Very polite, efficient and informative. Did not try to upsell me on services I didn't need. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Fireplace and chimney cleaning.

Jill N.

My 10 year old gas fireplace had never been serviced so when I saw the deal on Angie's List by Cleanable Solutions, I thought I'd take the opportunity to do so. Their scheduling process was fast and easy, and the technician we lovely and professional. I had been confused about how to light the pilot light, and he was so patient in helping me: we even made a video so that I could remember how to do it after he left. He was careful to clean up any dust or dirt that might have been created, and made a special effort to arrange my fake logs and embers in an attractive manner. Excellent service!

Description of Work
October, 2017

Peter H.

Very courteous and professional. This is the second time using them for this service. Plan to use again.

Description of Work
Level 1 chimney inspection and cleaning.

JC & Son Masonry Inc

8-10 employees. No subs. cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email. Additional contact: Jake.

General Masonry Restoration

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

Northsouth Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. Northsouth Masonry has been established as a corporation since 2001. We specialize in masonry restoration, grinding, tuckpointing and brick replacement on residential and lowrise commercial properties. We rebuild chimneys, parapet walls and replace lintels,We install glassblock windows we do caulking and waterproofing all to the nighest industry standards.We also do concrete steps and walkways. Dan has 27 years experience in the industry and spent many years working in Boston and Chicago high rises. He is a journeyman mason and holds a city of Chicago masons licence. Northsouth does not sub the jobs to other companies. Our own crew does each job and have been with us for over 10 years. We provide free estimates but charge a flat $15.00 charge for second trips to the same location if the job is outside Chicago. We have been on Angies List since 2001 and have received many super service awards over the past 14 years.

Offers by Northsouth Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc on Angi

Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Chimney Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Hardwood Floor Cleaning & Refinishing, Tile & Grout Cleaning

Chimney repair