Chimney USA Inc.

01/25/2020

3654 W. 69th Pl.

Chicago, IL 60629

We accept remote payment

RISING TO GREAT HEIGHTS TO SERVE YOU! 8 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES.NO BULL,. ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBER: (773) 655-9227. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

chimney repair (167)chimney cap repair (83)chimney sweep (82)masonry (75)fireplace services (35)water heaters (9)gas leak repair (8)gas fireplace repair (7)roofing (7)HVAC Companies (6)handyman (4)gutter cleaning (4)

03/14/2022

Scott O.

They came to inspect a couple of chimneys we believed were non-functional. They were able to schedule something quickly, did a thorough job at a fair price, and we were happy with their work!

Description of Work
Chimney inspection

Work Completed On 03/14/2022

05/29/2021

Carol V.

Mirna Garcia came to inspect the chimney. She did an outstanding job explaining the problem and patiently explained the steps necessary to replace it. She scheduled the work on an expedited basis and her team showed up on time. The team was also very willing to explain the work they were doing. They took making sure that replacement shingles closely matched the rest of the roof. They worked efficiently and did a great job cleaning up. Everyone was a true professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Chimney replacement

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

Greatly appreciate your review

06/15/2020

Cathy A.

We had chimney work done by Chimney USA, Inc. They did a good job. We had 2 chimneys repaired as well as flashing over porch area. Mirna was great in setting things up. Chris W. and Rafael were great at doing the work.

Description of Work
Chimney repair

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

02/13/2020

Kathy C.

It went well. The company was efficient and competent.

Description of Work
Cleaning and inspection of fireplace

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

Thank you for the kind words Keep us in mind for any chimney maintenance services

09/06/2019

Eleanore J.

Prior to providing this estimate, the company inspected and swept the chimney, removed debris and inspected the flue pipe on the roof. This was a separate job which we paid for and it solved the problem we were experiencing. However, we were alarmed and dissatisfied with the estimate for the job mentioned in the above description. We decided to get more estimates and weren't surprised to learn that the estimate far exceeded other estimates. It never fails to get other opinions before going with a company you trust and have used in the past. In our opinion the only rating we can give for this excessive estimate is a F.

Description of Work
Remove vent pipe from attic connection, install pipe replacement, including roof flashing, roof storm collar, chimney cap, reroof around flashing, extend chimney height to three feet above the roof, remove all garbage, debris, pipes and roofing. including roof flashing, roof storm collar, including chimney cap, reroofed around flashing, extend chimney heights to three feet

Category chimney sweep,masonry,water heater repair,chimney caps,fireplaces

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

We thank you for keeping our company in mind to fix the immediate problem/blockage you had in the chimney and that we were able to respond on a much quickly manner for the customers safety involving carbon monoxide leak Sad to hear you found a Cheaper price on the estimate we provided for future work But you as a previous customer you know that Our company is Fully Insured as required by law including workers comp, licensed and bonded, in which our prices may vary from our competitors that don’t carry insurance or are just off the [Member Information Removed] vendors,repairman or handyman The quality of our work,the time and dedication we spend in everyones home is our priority to make sure our customers are well educated on repairs needed and overall chimney safety Our goal is your safety We thank you for your business Chimney USA is here in case you need us in the future

09/06/2019

Eleanore J.

Workers arrived on time, gave me a complete overview of the work to be done, protected the property from any potential damage that could be done to the during chimney installation, and answered questions and addressed all of my concerns. They provided photos during the installation and when the job was completed. The company and the workers kept the lines of communication open during the entire time making it easy to understand the process and the procedures they used to complete the project. As the end all garbage and debris was removed and the surroundings were left in tidy and appealing condition. The project was completed in a professional and timely manner.

Description of Work
The chimney was leaning into the house. Company removed deteriorated liner which was causing moisture and condensation to build up inside the house; brought chimney down to the roofline, rebuilt chimney using new bricks; reduced chimney to one single flue, eliminated fireplace flue, installed concrete crown with overhang, swept and unblocked chimney flue, removed hot water and boiler ductwork from vent connection, installed stainless steel chimney liner sleeve kit, connected liner to boiler and hot water, rebricked and resealed wall with mortar in basement, installed counter metal flashing around chimney to protect it from water entry, sealed fireplace with brick mortar.

Category chimney sweep,masonry,water heater repair,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

03/07/2019

Eddie E.

Workers were professional from their communication to quality of work. The two man team worked seamlessly. I was at work and my son was able to send me pictures to see damage before deciding to go though with the work. Workers explained all details pertinent to the warranty and maintenance. I don’t regret paying up. Good workers, honest people, happy customer. Thank you Mirna and crew!!!

Description of Work
The cap on my chimney broke if during the recent high winds and needed a replacement. The thorough inspection revealed the clay liner was seriously compromised. There was no crown and my water heater was showing signs of some wear due to heat not venting properly. A new liner, crown, cap and vent pipes from heater and water heater and the mason work that it involves was done.

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

11/17/2018

Eddie S.

Very well couldn’t ask for a better experience call merna today

Description of Work
Chimney sweep

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

Thank you for allowing Chimney Usa to service your chimney

11/12/2018

Diana H.

Work was professionally done. The heat in my house was off for about s month. We couldn't figure out what the issue was. The gentlemen from Chimney USA came out and changed the liner in our chimney, and now I have heat again! Thank you!

Description of Work
Chimney work

Category chimney sweep,concrete repair,drywall,gutter cleaning,heating & air conditioning/hvac,roofing,water heater repair,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces,gas logs,animal removal,gas leak repair,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/08/2018

11/01/2018

Takeisa C.

had been having issues with birds getting into the basement of my building. I wasn't sure how they were getting in but knew they would find themselves stuck in either the chimney cleanup or flue to my boiler and/or water heater. I had a wildlife company come out initially and he recommended I have my chimney inspected as he thought that would be the likely source of entry. I did a Google search and came across Chimney USA. I spoke with Mirna and explained my situation and she knew exactly what I was talking about. This woman is incredible. She was so thorough in explaining how and why situations like mine happens as well as knowledgeable about how the chimney system works, the components and what part they play, how to diagnose the issue, options for repair, and so forth. I mean she really knows her stuff! Needless to say, I set up an appointment to have chimney unblockage, cleaning and inspection done and she and her team did a wonderful job. They were very professional and arrived within the window of time given (9a-12). I was surprised because I wasn't expecting her to come but I'm glad she did. They worked with attentiveness, safety, and care as they wanted me the customer to have a knowledge and understanding of what was going on as they moved through the process. I was even able to go on the roof while they inspected the chimney cap which resulted in them adding a protective layer of mesh around the existing cap. The cap appeared to be the source of the problem. Anyhow we explored other options for chimney caps as well as added a cap to another opening that appeared to be an old chimney I didn't even know existed. And just to be clear, it was my idea to add the other cap and not a sales pitch to try and make more money. I wanted to make sure I was taking all precautions to avoid anything else getting into my building. Anyhow, all in all Chimney USA is a great company. I would highly recommend them if you are in need of any work related to the chimney, roof, issues with animals getting into your home, and so forth. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I felt they were a little pricey but otherwise good company, good people.

Description of Work
Chimney unblockage, cleaning, inspection, installation of protective cover for chimney cap, install separate chimney cap, discuss chimney cap options for existing chimney and condition of existing lining system

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,animal removal

Work Completed On 10/27/2018

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Chimney USA Inc.

How is Chimney USA Inc. overall rated?

Chimney USA Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Chimney USA Inc. open?

Chimney USA Inc. is open:

Sunday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

What payment options does Chimney USA Inc. provide

Chimney USA Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does Chimney USA Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Chimney USA Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Chimney USA Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Chimney USA Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Chimney USA Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Chimney USA Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Chimney USA Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Chimney USA Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Chimney USA Inc.?

Yes, Chimney USA Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Chimney USA Inc. offer?

Chimney USA Inc. offers the following services: All CHIMNEY AND FIREPLACE PROBLEMS CORRECTED, CHIMNEY REPAIR, CHIMNEY CAPS, CHIMNEY SWEEPING, REBUILDING OF BRICK CHIMNEY, TUCKPOINTING,FLASHING REPAIRS, INSTALLATION OF STAINLESS AND ALUMINUM LINERS, FIREPLACE REPAIR, TUCKPOINTING AND REBUILDING OF BACK WALLS, FLUE REPAIRS, GAS LOGS SOLD AND INSTALLED & FIREPLACE SWEEPING. GUTTER CLEANING, ..