Chicagoland Quality Plumbing Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2008

When you need a plumber who can get the job done right the first time, you can count on Chicagoland Quality Plumbing. With over 25 years of combined plumbing experiance. We have developed a reputation for offering our quality services at competitive and affordable rates.Trust the experts at

plumbers (527)drain cleaning (104)water heaters (48)sewer cleaning (30)well & water pump repair (16)drain pipe installation (11)HVAC Companies (5)basement remodeling (3)home remodeling (2)closet design (2)

10/24/2022

Libby S.

Mr. Flores is an experienced plumber who has done many different plumbing jobs for me. This time it was cleaning out our grease traps. He did a great job, and even went the extra mile and added an enzyme to the traps to help with the breakdown of the food particles. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
grease trap cleaning

Work Completed On 10/24/2022

Thank you I appreciate your kind words and I always enjoy working with you.

08/29/2020

Paul G.

Edwin did an excellent job, absolutely consistently with the high-quality work he has done with us. He is the only plumber we call. In this job, he replaced an original bathroom sink fixture and put in shut-off valves for the cold and hot water supply lines. He also replaced the shower fixtures and corrected an original plumbing issue in the shower head supply. Finally, he put in a cold water supply line for a refrigerator ice maker water line, feeding it through the basement floor beams while carefully attaching the copper line to the beams to protect it. The work took multiple visits and Edwin arrived when he estimated or called to say that a previous job was taking longer. Not only does he do exceptional work, he is careful to clean up and to check in with you related to the work, before, during as it is being completed and then after completion. Finally, Edwin is consistently fair in his pricing, estimating the work and letting you know if there is an issue - like there can be when plumbing is required in an older home (brittle fittings or piping).

Description of Work
Replace Bath Faucet & Shower Fixtures; Run Ice Maker Water Line

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/22/2020

Emmanuel S.

I've used Edwin and his company several times over the years. The last time he sent someone out, they broke something and didn't fix it, but Edwin took care of it after the fact (couldn't have asked for more). This last week was the first time I've used Edwin since that last visit and got sticker shocked (wasn't aware of his price increase and 2x on parts) after he finished the job. I paid him immediately but told him I was surprised by the charges and will look for another plumber. He began to send me scathing texts, leaving a voice mail where he was yelling and telling me I'm a terrible customer, and then proceeded to call me back to yell at me some more before I hung up the phone. Not sure what happened, but I'm sad to lose someone I've trusted. UPDATE: Edwin provided a refund for his services. I did not request the refund, so I’m assuming Edwin was just trying to make things right.

Description of Work
Toilet leak repair

Category closet systems, plumbing

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

07/13/2020

ABBY S.

We live Edwin. He is always prompt and gets the job done. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Failed ejector pump

Category closet systems, wells

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

05/06/2020

Brent W.

It was very good. Very good at communicating. The final price was fair. He has done many jobs for me. He has become my official plumber.

Description of Work
Replaced all the plumbing with copper pipes. Installed water heaters for a two unit building

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

07/20/2019

Natalie D.

Did not arrive at the appointment, and did not call to cancel in advance. When I called them, they told me they would call later to reschedule the appointment again, but they never did.

Description of Work
Leaky valve replacement

Work Completed On 05/11/2019

06/01/2019

Jacob R.

These guys are no joke. Incredibly responsive, easy to schedule, punctual, quality work and cleaned up their mess before they left. Couldnt ask for an easier plumbing company to work with.

Description of Work
Water Shut Off Repair/Shower Knob Replacement

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you taking the time to submit a review .

05/28/2019

Fau M.

Edwin fixed everything efficiently. Since I am an absentee landlord, honesty, efficiency and promptness are necessary. Edwin has never disappointed. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
The faucet in the master bathroom broke and the shower trim needed replacement.

Category plumbing

Thank your for the feedback. I really appreciate hearing about your experience with us. I was glad to hear that you were happy with our services.

05/28/2019

Beth G.

Excellent, professional quality work! Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Sewer rodding and installation of a new outdoor faucet

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/26/2019

Thank you for your review and appreciating our services.

04/25/2019

Ioana C.

Edwin did a great job and was very kind and courteous! He was late because of car trouble, but still came that night and stayed until almost 9p to finish the job. His work was great and it was a pleasure working with him. I would definitely hire him again and plan to use him for our upcoming bathroom remodel. 100% recommend!

Description of Work
Installing a new sink moving from 2 drains to 1 drain.

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

Thank you for your kind words . We want to earn your business and we are constantly looking for better ways to serve you.

04/08/2019

Carlos R.

After spending all morning with plunger and a bucket to clear the tub I called Edwin, always been our goto plumber when things get ugly... this was ugly.. As always he got to work and in less than an hour done.. No more clog.. Hard worker decent and courteous professional.

Description of Work
Heavily clogged drain pipe between to unites. Sewage was backing up into the the tubs .

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

We really appreciate that you left us a review, thank you! Don't hesitate to call us with any needed services in the future. Pleasure to service you. Thank you.

03/06/2019

Alex C.

Great - diagnosed the problem and fixed it quickly

Description of Work
Repair leaking shower drain

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

01/02/2019

MARY L B.

Edwin Flores always does an excellent, careful and clean job. He came on the day after Christmas to clean the sink drains in the kitchen.

Description of Work
kitchen sinks routed

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

It has been a pleasure serving you. Thank you for your time in submitting a review. We want you to know we appreciate your business

12/06/2018

Catherine C.

Excellent! Very courteous, effective, prompt, helpful.

Description of Work
We had a really nasty clog far down in the plumbing system that was causing our kitchen sink to back up. Chicagoland Quality Plumbing came out on very short notice and spent a lot of time clearing it out. We also got assessment on a few other jobs that they will return to complete. Very happy!

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We always look forward to hearing back from our satisfied customers. We are very happy that you're pleased with our service and we appreciate your positive review.

12/05/2018

TIM S.

Edwin and his team did a great job. They were on time (and actually called before the appointment to let us know he'd be on time) and did a great job. We'll definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We needed some help replacing 2 toilets.

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

We would like to thank you for taking your time to provide us with a review and your honest feedback.

11/26/2018

Joe L.

Quickly cleared a clogged drain. Was punctual, professional, knowledgeable and accommodating.

Description of Work
Clogged Drain

Work Completed On 11/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your experience with us.

11/20/2018

Ken H.

Great. They were fast and efficient with a not so easy job.

Description of Work
Hot water heater replacement.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/17/2018

Thank you for your review and appreciating our services.

11/20/2018

Carolyn C.

Very well, Edwin was incredibly responsive and wonderful to work with. He fielded multiple calls throughout the day about my concerns about replacing a toilet. Then, when he came to evaluate, he felt he would be able to fix for a fair price.

Description of Work
Toilet repair

Work Completed On 11/17/2018

We value your business and hope everything was to your satisfaction. We appreciate your input. Thank you for your business and your time, We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

11/19/2018

Nancy H.

Mr. Flores provided superb service. The pantry sink was a non standard size and required innovation and persistence to complete in this 120 yr old house. They’ve done several projects for me. All on time, on budget, and inventive when necessary.

Description of Work
Sinks in kitchen and pantry replaced

Work Completed On 11/19/2018

We would like to thank you for taking your time to provide us with your honest feedback.

11/08/2018

Salvador G.

It went well, after he finish rodding he tested all toliets flush ran water in sinks everthing is running smoothly, problem has been resolve, I am very satisfied with service.

Description of Work
Power rodding main sewer.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

09/20/2018

Dwayne S.

Not a difficult or extensive repair, but the plumber determined the problem, repaired it, charged a reasonable price and left. Just what I was looking for on all counts. Pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Thermocouple replacement

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Hope to doing business with you again in the new future.

09/19/2018

Mike A.

Most of it went well, tried to improve water pressure , but it didn’t work

Description of Work
Clogged tub drain

Work Completed On 09/15/2018

09/14/2018

Laura G.

I’m glad I decided to have Chicagoland Quality Plumbing install my water heater. The job was a little more complicated and required some re-configuring of some pipes. Edwin had the experience to handle it. His work was very professional, thorough, and clean. I had a positive experience with this company. I will be calling them to handle my plumbing needs in the future.

Description of Work
water heater installation

Category plumbing, water heater repair