Chicagoland Quality Plumbing Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2008

When you need a plumber who can get the job done right the first time, you can count on Chicagoland Quality Plumbing. With over 25 years of combined plumbing experiance. We have developed a reputation for offering our quality services at competitive and affordable rates.Trust the experts at Chicagoland Quality Plumbing to handle your plumbing issues at your home or office. We offer free estimates, so call us today for yours. There is no additional charge for Saturday services. We are Licensed bonded and fully insured. We always give Senior Discounts. We offer a 10% discount for first customers. We are Fluent in English and Spanish....

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

M & G

M&G is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and responsibility in all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business, with more than 11 years of experience serving Skokie, IL and surrounding areas. There is no job too big, or too small for our team. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you

Unamis Painting and Remodeling Inc

We are specialized in private and comercial interior and exterior painting Drywall work , kitchen remodeling, tail and back splash installation, we also offer wall paper coverings Pressure washing services, Deck work We will give you the best price in the market

08/29/2020

Edwin did an excellent job, absolutely consistently with the high-quality work he has done with us. He is the only plumber we call. In this job, he replaced an original bathroom sink fixture and put in shut-off valves for the cold and hot water supply lines. He also replaced the shower fixtures and corrected an original plumbing issue in the shower head supply. Finally, he put in a cold water supply line for a refrigerator ice maker water line, feeding it through the basement floor beams while carefully attaching the copper line to the beams to protect it. The work took multiple visits and Edwin arrived when he estimated or called to say that a previous job was taking longer. Not only does he do exceptional work, he is careful to clean up and to check in with you related to the work, before, during as it is being completed and then after completion. Finally, Edwin is consistently fair in his pricing, estimating the work and letting you know if there is an issue - like there can be when plumbing is required in an older home (brittle fittings or piping).

Description of Work
Replace Bath Faucet & Shower Fixtures; Run Ice Maker Water Line

08/22/2020

I've used Edwin and his company several times over the years. The last time he sent someone out, they broke something and didn't fix it, but Edwin took care of it after the fact (couldn't have asked for more). This last week was the first time I've used Edwin since that last visit and got sticker shocked (wasn't aware of his price increase and 2x on parts) after he finished the job. I paid him immediately but told him I was surprised by the charges and will look for another plumber. He began to send me scathing texts, leaving a voice mail where he was yelling and telling me I'm a terrible customer, and then proceeded to call me back to yell at me some more before I hung up the phone. Not sure what happened, but I'm sad to lose someone I've trusted. UPDATE: Edwin provided a refund for his services. I did not request the refund, so I’m assuming Edwin was just trying to make things right.

Description of Work
Toilet leak repair

Category closet systems,plumbing

07/13/2020

We live Edwin. He is always prompt and gets the job done. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Failed ejector pump

Category closet systems,wells

05/06/2020

It was very good. Very good at communicating. The final price was fair. He has done many jobs for me. He has become my official plumber.

Description of Work
Replaced all the plumbing with copper pipes. Installed water heaters for a two unit building

07/20/2019

Did not arrive at the appointment, and did not call to cancel in advance. When I called them, they told me they would call later to reschedule the appointment again, but they never did.

Description of Work
Leaky valve replacement

06/01/2019

These guys are no joke. Incredibly responsive, easy to schedule, punctual, quality work and cleaned up their mess before they left. Couldnt ask for an easier plumbing company to work with.

Description of Work
Water Shut Off Repair/Shower Knob Replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you taking the time to submit a review .

05/28/2019

Edwin fixed everything efficiently. Since I am an absentee landlord, honesty, efficiency and promptness are necessary. Edwin has never disappointed. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
The faucet in the master bathroom broke and the shower trim needed replacement.

Category plumbing

Thank your for the feedback. I really appreciate hearing about your experience with us. I was glad to hear that you were happy with our services.

05/28/2019

Excellent, professional quality work! Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Sewer rodding and installation of a new outdoor faucet

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Thank you for your review and appreciating our services.

04/25/2019

Edwin did a great job and was very kind and courteous! He was late because of car trouble, but still came that night and stayed until almost 9p to finish the job. His work was great and it was a pleasure working with him. I would definitely hire him again and plan to use him for our upcoming bathroom remodel. 100% recommend!

Description of Work
Installing a new sink moving from 2 drains to 1 drain.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your kind words . We want to earn your business and we are constantly looking for better ways to serve you.

04/08/2019

After spending all morning with plunger and a bucket to clear the tub I called Edwin, always been our goto plumber when things get ugly... this was ugly.. As always he got to work and in less than an hour done.. No more clog.. Hard worker decent and courteous professional.

Description of Work
Heavily clogged drain pipe between to unites. Sewage was backing up into the the tubs .

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

We really appreciate that you left us a review, thank you! Don't hesitate to call us with any needed services in the future. Pleasure to service you. Thank you.

We offer a varity of plumbing services: We clear all drains by using power rodding machines or hydro jetter. We also replace Water Heaters, Sump or Ejector Pumps ,Faucets ,Shower Valves. Toilets, Hose Spigots and Garbage Disposers. We repair/ reconfigure interior and exterior drains. We also install booster pumps to improve water pressure, hot water circulation pumps and replace water and gas pipes. We video survey and locate drains.

Septic Systems, Vacuum Cleaning of Catch Basins. We do not service any high rise buildings.