Chicago Sub Zero Repair

With Angi since July 2013

3.7

Chicago Sub Zero Repair, 773-423-2052 has been providing honest appliance repair service for over 12 years Chicago Viking Repair works on all major appliances and appliance brands.Chicago Viking Repair offers refrigerator repair, freezer repair, oven repair, stove repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, dryer, repair, ice machine, garbage disposal, ac repair for all makes and models....

Skyline Appliance Repair

Skyline Appliance Repair

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME VIA THE MESSAGE CENTER. FOR SPEEDIER SERVICE PLEASE EITHER CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL DIRECTLY. 312.709.0969 HORACIO@SKYLINEAPPLIANCEREPAIR.COM Just a call, text, or email away! We service most major brand washers, dryers, dishwashers, stoves, and refrigerators. We provide a 1 Year Warranty on labor and 90 days on parts. EXPERIENCE - We've been in business for 5 years and have repaired over 2,000 appliances. ACCOUNTABILITY - When you call to schedule an appointment you always speak with the owner of the company. HONESTY - We're transparent with every step of the process from diagnosis to repair. We will give you our honest opinion of whether the appliance is worth fixing. CONVENIENCE - Same Day Service, Evenings, and Weekends are available for an additional fee. PUNCTUALITY - 1 Hour Windows for scheduled appointments let you continue your life with minimal interruption! Call me (Horacio) or text at 312.709.0969 to schedule an appointment. You can also text, or email at horacio@skylineappliancerepair.com BRANDS SERVICED: GE, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Kenmore, Electrolux, KitchenAid, Hotpoint, Amana, Jenn-Air, Samsung, LG

02/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY small appliance repair

09/11/2013

Canceled

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to schedule an appointment. He wanted to charge $50 credit card to hold appointment. I told him I had a fridge and freezer, I look at my statement this morning and there's a $100 charge pending. Also, I scheduled the appointment for 8:30am. When I called to cancel the appointment and charge on my card the person who answered the phone said I had an appointment window of 8-10am. If I was told all this in the beginning it would be different. I told her I wanted to cancel as I do not trust this company.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

Chicago Sub Zero Repair works on GE, Electrolux, GE Monogtam, Frigidaire, SubZero, Kelvinator, Admiral, Sears, Kenmore, Maytag, Kohler, Whirlpool, White Westinghouse, Thermador, LG, Samsung, General Electric, Viking, Wolf, Hotpoint, Caloric, Tappan, Bosch, Kitchen Aid, Magic Chef, Jenn Air, Modern Maid etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Discover