Chicago Hauling

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2002

Selective demolition and hauling of junk...

24 Hour Service Seven

24 Hour Service Seven's mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Danny Deconstruction

We offer Junk Removal Service of Wood, Concrete, Gravel, Dirt, Landscaping or any Construction debris. Dump Truck and Delivery service. Hand Demolition Deconstruction. Fair price and professional services. Free estimates.

Offers by Danny Deconstruction  on Angi
JUNK Relief

Need to get rid of some junk? At Junk Relief, we have the answer to all of your junk removal needs, no matter how big or small. Whether you need one couch removed or an entire building cleared out, we can help. Take advantage of the junk removal leader in the Chicago land area. Award winning.

Offers by JUNK Relief on Angi

08/13/2019

The work was done promptly and according to plan. No debris was left behind, and the pricing was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Dismantle and remove metal carport and grapevine

06/16/2017

Excellent. Highly professional. Methodical and efficient in execution. Minimal dust notwithstanding a substantial amount of plaster. Ventura and his team are great to work with!

Description of Work
Cleared 1 unit (980 sq ft.) of a 2-flat completely (plaster, cabinets, fireplace, etc.) down to the studs.

03/27/2017

Extremely well. Ventura returned my phone call the same day. He came out and assessed my situation and gave me a reasonable price. Because I work a nontraditional schedule, he was able to move an appt around to make time for my job. His crew showed up on time and completed everything in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend their services. Ventura and crew were prompt, professional and ver...

Description of Work
Needed debris removed from yard and based on other reviews, inquired about minor demolition

09/12/2016

I received a prompt return phone call. I was able to email a picture of what I needed removed. They stopped by that morning and reviewed the work to be completed. By the time I got home that evening - the work was completed. From start to finish everything was completed in one day.

Description of Work
I needed a section of a sidewalk on the side of my house cut and removed.

Category excavators,hauling services

04/30/2016

They were done in a little over 1 hr. 4 guys and 1 dump truck

Description of Work
Removed and disposed of hot tub, pavers, dog kennel and fire pit.

Category hauling services

Hauling, interior demolition, garage removal, roof tear-offs, concrete removal & excavating.