Burks Heating & Cooling Solutions

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2011

5722 S Wood St

Chicago, IL 60636

Our technicians are knowledgeable. You never have to worry about overpaying or having a technician come out and perform a job, only to have problems shortly after they leave. our staff gets the job done right the first time....

10/14/2019

Katherine M.

I called after 3pm on a Saturday. Left a message not expecting a call back until Monday, but was pleasantly surprised when Dario called me about 15 minutes later. He said he couldn’t fit me in that day, which was totally understandable, but agreed to come out Monday, which fortunately for me was Columbus Day and I was off work. Monday 9am arrives, but Dario did not. Called at 9:30 and 10am, left messages. No return call. I was ghosted. I had to get on the phone to get another service provider to come out. I hope there was no emergency, but that would be the only acceptable excuse for the business’ unprofessional behavior. Burks Heating and Cooling left me hot under the collar in a cold house.

Description of Work
My boiler would click on, attempt to light the pilot, click off and cycle through trying to start.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I'm sorry about that Mrs [Member Name Removed] Mmy wife and I were involved in a car accident while taking her and my daughter to work, And school unfortunately our car was totaled, the young lady who hit us was texting and driving no license no insurance yesterday was just terrible. Lost my cell I'm very sorry about that.

08/04/2018

Michele M.

Dario was responsive. Came out the day after I initially called him. He found the problem with my air conditioner within minutes. He replaced the broken parts and was done in about an hour. Quick and affordable. I couldn’t ask for more. I will use again in the future.

Description of Work
A/C blowing warm air. Found Dario on here after failed referrals from friends.

06/15/2018

Angela R.

I called many people to come out and give me an estimate to replace my A/C compressor (outside unit). I had horrible luck with everyone until I met Dario! Dario was polite and professional from the start. Dario was on time for our appointment and came in asking important questions so he could provide me with the best/fair price. Dario gave me some very good advice regarding my A/C unit as well as my furnace. Never at any time did I feel like Dario was being dishonest and up charging me. So, if you’re in the market for a heating & A/C person Dario is your guy! I plan to continue to use Dario for all my heating A/C needs. Thanks, for doing such great work!

Description of Work
A/C Replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [Member Name Removed] we really appreciate the GREAT review it'[Member Information Removed] customers like you who make us want to do a great job looking forward to many years of providing nothing less than exceptional service!!! Again thanks we really appreciate your awesome review.

01/29/2018

Denise J.

Great! Burks Heating & Calling Solutions was responsive in coming to assess the issue. On one of the coldest weekends in Chicago, we were able to coordinate installation and service within 2 days. Affordable pricing comparable to other quotes in the area. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Immediate replacement of furnace in condo unit.

01/17/2018

Vanessa M.

Extremely well. Dario is a skilled HVAC professional with great customer service skills.

Description of Work
Everything was handled in a most professional manner. I needed to have one thermostat changed and another needed batteries. I also needed my furnaces cleaned and new filters. I am an out of town landlord, so to have a reliable HVAC company, that I can call from out of town and trust that the job gets done is key. I would definitely use them again.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, small appliance repair, air duct cleaning

01/05/2018

Karen L.

Wonderful. Very Professional.

Description of Work
New Furnace Install

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we appreciate the opportunity and look forward to working with/ for you in the future.

01/04/2018

IRVIN B.

Everything went well. Just as Dario said it would once he diagnosed the problem.

Description of Work
Furnace was not giving out heat. Dario arrivedSaturday morning. He examined the furnace and diagnosed the problem. He performed a temporary fix as the required part was not available until after the holiday weekend. He returned at the appointed time on Monday, replaced the part, did service check, and then shut down the furnace in order to clean it.

04/06/2017

Andre H.

Everything went fine. The install was done all in the same day. Everything that was done was completely explained. My warranty coverage was also outlined and his guys made sure the work area was left clean before leaving. Burks Heating is A-1 and I will be using there services again

Description of Work
Furnace and AC installation

04/06/2017

John J.

Smooth, quick and professional service

Description of Work
Burks Heating are a very honest and dependable heating contract. They have done HVAC installation on investment properties we own and boiler repair on my personal home. Highly recommended tradesman

04/03/2017

Beverly C.

My furance died. Burks heating and cooling solutions came eithin a hour. The next day I had a newly installed furance Dec 2015. Not only did they install, they got me approved for the new furance. I am a happy lady. 2017 I need a security air condition cage. Again, Burks heating and cooling solutions came by the same day to measure and the next day as promised they installed my new security cage for my central air. Burks heating and cooling solutions also do my maintenance for both systems, furance and central air yearly. I am so pleased with the service they provides.

Description of Work
New furnace air conditioner cage and maintenance service.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we appreciate you thanks for your kind words.

03/31/2017

LaMeise T.

The experience went well. I like that the owner walk me through the process and explain to what was being done and why. He made me comfortable and what knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I had a boiler installed at my home as well as some duct work complete at another location.

03/28/2017

Bridgette M.

All services were performed to our utmost satisfaction.

Description of Work
Furnace repair, central air service and hot water tank replacement.

02/28/2017

Matthew S.

Very prompt and friendly

Description of Work
Tune up and cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your kind words

POWER 24/7 HEATING & COOLING

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept Zelle and AngiPay, in addition to cash and checks. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Air Duct Cleaners Inc

Air Duct Cleaners, Inc. has been providing high quality service to residential and commercial properties throughout the Chicagoland area since 1992. Specializing in improving indoor air quality through comprehensive air duct cleaning, the professional technicians at ADC, Inc. are trained on industry leading practices. ADC, Inc. offers an upfront pricing schedule with no hidden costs. Also all work is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Mr Duct Chicagoland

Mr. Duct is a professional heating & cooling and air duct cleaning service provider specializing in both Commercial & Residential. We are Chicagoland's air quality cleaner choice, specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial ventilation cleanings and furnace & air conditioner cleaning, repair, and installations. We provide NADCA-certified air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services, also making us Illinois' premier choice for total ventilation care. We even offer expert furnace & air conditioner maintenance checks as well as expert HVAC repair service, so you can count on us for your heating and cooling needs.

Offers by Mr Duct Chicagoland on Angi

Not Licensed
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, PayPal, Check

Sheet metal heat pumps central air-conditioners furnaces hot water tanks humidifiers Trane is the brand we install and we also service Most makes and models.

WE DON"T SERVICE OIL FIRED FURNACES OR BOILERS