Bts Construction INC

STACEY B.

Category basement remodeling

06/06/2014

Kenneth O.

Description of Work
Met with them at my property to get quote to replace a concrete retaining wall. Never received a quote or phone call or any communication.

Category basement remodeling

08/01/2013

Robert S.

The quote was high but it's not because they are higher than anybody else, but the type of work that I am talking about having done. I will probably wind up doing it myself, but I wanted to get a quote. The guy could have been nicer though. He is a very nice guy. If I wasn't retired I would probably go ahead and do it, but now that I am retired I got to watch the money a little bit more carefully, so that's kind of how it went. They game me the estimate the same day I called them. It was a $1,000 to remove the stain off my roof or $600 to install a permanent zinc strip to stop the LG from coming back either way I didn't want to spend that much money because I have other project around the house that are more pressing. I can't afford to put that much money in a cosmetic change. No negatives other than the fact that I didn't want to put that much money into it. The fact that he called me back right away and came out the same day and was very polite. I thought were all good qualities and a potential contractor.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Bts Construction, Inc. for removing some stain from some LG on my roof.

Category roof cleaning

02/12/2013

Patricia R.

I don't recommend this guy. I had a stamped concrete pad poured two years ago and now its cracked. I have been calling this guy sending text messages and e-mails. He will not call me back. Do not use him. Two years and now I have a cracked patio. I am highly upset. I thought this guy was a professional but I was wrong. I will never use him again and I plan on taking him to court.

Description of Work
I had concrete patio done.

Category stamped concrete

05/14/2012

Holly D.

Adam was personable and communicative. He quickly took measurements and told me he needed to bring someone back to be able to get an accurate quote. I really liked the fact that he didn't ball park. He came back as promised. I had to call him once to remind him to send me the quote, but he did it that evening. The quote was $20k which may or may not be accurate. I requested bids from four companies. He was the only one who provided a written quote in a timely manner. One company quoted $50k over the phone and indicated they really didn't want to do the work. One company, American Foundation Repair, I'm still waiting to hear back from after 3 or 4 phone calls. We've decided it isn't worth money to dig out but have decided to do an addition instead. We will definitely give BTS a chance to bid on the job.

Description of Work
Asked for a quote for digging our basement down a couple of feet and re-pouring the concrete to increase the height of the room.

Category concrete repair,mudjacking,basement remodeling

01/25/2011

Marcin S.

Very good job.We were so happy with their work that we hired them to do work inside our home. The work was fantastic, completed on time, and within budget

Description of Work
General remodeling

Category contractors,ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,decks,drywall,fencing,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,insulation,remodeling,roofing,siding,water damage restoration,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,skylights,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,sunrooms,mudjacking,basement remodeling,mobile home remodeling,stamped concrete

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

Casey Black Painting

Casey Black Painting specializes in interior and exterior painting, light carpentry, drywall work, and deck maintenance for the Chicagoland area and most of the surrounding suburbs. We have exacting standards and an attention to detail that comes with over 40 years of painting experience. We are clean, punctual, and very trustworthy. We are fully bonded and insured and offer free estimates. We have an extensive reference list that is available upon request.

I'Art LLC

We are a family owned business that knows and understands there consumers. We have been around since 2012 but our family has been in this business for more than 10 years. We know Remodeling a home has to be a memorable experience and our company knows it is our job to make the experience of remodeling your home the best.

General remodeling - roofing, siding, windows, remodeling bathroom kitchen basement, concrete, driveways, woodworking, flooring - hardwood and tiles, cabinets installation