Bosco Plastering Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2007

2132 W Melrose

Chicago, IL 60618

Bosco Plastering Incorporated is a Chicago based construction company specializing in classic plastering of walls and ceilings and dry wall installation. We serve small and large clients with quality work at very reasonable prices. Over 25 years of plastering experience and all work is guaranteed! Services Include: *Patch Work *Skim coating ceilings *Skim Coating walls *Drywall *Ornamental Work Bosco Plastering Inc. is licensed, bonded and insured for commercial and residential work. Creating quality plastering and drywall is a skill. We at Bosco Plastering have learned the profession the right way. We have learned thorough years of hard work and through the trained eyes of older professionals. Please call today for your free estimate....

Resposiveness

plastering (77)drywall (13)water damage restoration (7)handyman (4)stucco (3)

10/10/2020

Charlie was wonderful. Excellent workmanship! On time and very professional. So glad I found such a pro and very nice person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Large Irregular Hole In Drywall.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

08/11/2020

Received a call back right away. Job was too small and too far away, so no work was done. If I were closer to the city and had a bigger job, I would have gotten a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

06/17/2020

Charlie was great. I heard from him the same day I put up my request in Angie’s List. I initially thought I needed 2 cracks repaired, but he advised that he could caulk one for less money and no reduction in appearance. He was punctual, efficient, and immediately cleaned up after the job. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster patching in the foyer

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

06/05/2020

The guys were prompt, thorough, and did a great job on some complicated and not easily accessible spaces in our circa 1900 Victorian house. Would use them again in a heartbeat, and we’re very picky!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of plaster and installation of drywall in a vestibule, foyer, stairway and hallway.

CATEGORY drywall,plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

10/22/2019

Plastering is an art, and very few people are artists. Charlie is an artist, and did a phenomenal job for us. He and AJ were on time, tidy, respectful, and experts at their trade. I have high expectations (and can be fussy) - Bosco exceeded my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY plastering,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

10/04/2019

Charlie did some plaster repairs on inside columns that had condensation issues. He not only fixed the outside but dug down to the base to fix the root cause. He utilized drop cloths and cleaned up thoroughly when he was done. Charlie even came by afterwards to see that the problem was resolved. I would recommend Charlie to anyone in need of plaster repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2019

10/03/2019

Bosco Plastering has completed two jobs for me - plastering ceiling that suffered water damage from unit above mine and plastering a large water damaged area under a porch window after new siding was installed. The two areas that were plastered by Bosco looked like new after the work was done. Mr. Bosco worked efficiently and did a thorough clean up before leaving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster work

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

10/03/2019

Fantastic. Charlie did an amazing job. My house looks like new. Real friendly guy, too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

10/02/2019

Bosco plastering did an excellent job repairing plaster in several areas of the house. They were timely, neat, and explained what was to be expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lasted repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

08/27/2019

We had the electric replaced in our house and needed the walls repaired on both first and second floors. Charlie came two times - the first to patch the plaster walls on our second floor. He also removed the old tiles from our hallway ceiling and replaced them with drywall, and skim coated the walls. The second time was for the first floor to repair all the plaster damage from the electric repairs...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plastering and Drywall

CATEGORY drywall,plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

New Plaster work - Patch work - Skim coat work-Skim coat over stucco walls. Take off popcorn ceilings and make them smooth.

Stucco - Pop corn ceiling -