Becker Roofing Co

Founded 1899 • With Angi since April 2002

6321 N Central Ave

Chicago, IL 60646

We are a family owned and operated roofing business. We value the opinion of the customer and do our very best to satisfy every customer, both new and returning. We treat your home like we would our own. We are also very easy to get into contact with....

10/24/2016

LINDA F.

The men did a great job!

Description of Work
I had a new Roof put on.

12/16/2014

WESLEY W.

It was very rainy but once they started they were done in three days. They did a good a job. The workers were courteous, friendly, and skilled. They left the area clean each day and when they finished.

Description of Work
They replaced the roof on our home.

10/23/2014

Robert K.

Description of Work
They replaced the entire roof. In the course of redoing my roof, they found my chimney to be cracked at the roof line, and replaced it. Dealing with Larry was very nice & easy. No high pressure sales. The suggestions he made were very helpful. Everybody that worked on my roof, was very good. |After each day, someone always cleaned up. I would use again.

10/08/2013

Menard M.

I liked them, but they did have to come back because he had a couple small leaks.

Description of Work
They repaired our roof.

04/30/2013

rev. clare S.

They did everything in a day. They were so quiet. I was very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

02/27/2013

JOHN A.

All work was done as quoted and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
I found Becker Roofing to be the best in professionalism, response time and over all customer service. Others would say they will come out but either never do or miss the appointments.

12/03/2012

Michael J.

Work went without a hitch. Larry Russell was professional and returned to make sure we were satisfied.

Description of Work
They replaced the shingles and gutters.

05/02/2012

VICTORIA M.

Becker roofing has actually done work for our family at two apartment buildings we own. Recently they re-roofed the front of our home. Larry cam and walked the job with my husband. He is very knowledgable. We are considering a major renovation to the back of our house and wondered if we could just re-roof the front of the house. Larry was understanding of these needs. They re-roofed just the front of our house in just two days. Larry was in contact with us when they found rotting wood and confirmed with us that it was okay to replace this wood before moving ahead with the job. After the job was complete our yard was left perfectly free of any roofing debris. The house looks great! We will always turn to Becker Roofing for our roofing needs.

Description of Work
re-roofed the front of our home.

07/21/2011

JOSEPH D.

They did exactly what I wanted. They were very efficient. There was seapage from around the chimney, and they came back two times until the fixed the problem. There was never any unpleasantness on the phone regarding this. They were agreeable and apologetic and came back very quickly to eliminate the problem.

Description of Work
They had to do a tear off, repair some deteriorated wood, and install a new roof.

02/15/2011

Chris A.

They did a good job and it turned out really nice. They were on time coming out and finishing the project even though I kind of sprung it at them at the last minute. Their quality of workmanship was really good and I haven't had any issues with my roof since. The salesperson was honest and told me how it was, which I appreciated.

Description of Work
I used Becker Roofing to put a new layer on my roof.

01/20/2011

Goran L.

It went as planned. because it was a relatively small job, they came to do the repair when my renter was there. They called ahead. No problems.

Description of Work
I forgot the name of the person who came to give me the fee quote, but he was very good, very polite, and did me the favor of quoting a tearoff AND a patch repair.

Category roofing, roof cleaning

11/02/2010

Kim E.

The price was not competitive because it was higher than others. The person I dealt with was professional and was potentially high quality.

Description of Work
Becker Roofing gave me an estimate to replace the roof.

08/12/2010

Michael C.

After a thorough inspection on the roof with Mr. Holman, we went over the work I wanted completed and based on his expertise, work he thought should be performed. His contract included all the work agreed to and when the work would begin. His crew arrived promptly on the date agreed upon and the work was completed in an orderly, professional manner. Clean-up was thourough. I would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
The work included repairing roof areas, resealing around skylight, recoating the entire roof with reflective surfacing, and tuckpointing chimney and parapet areas.

06/22/2009

LINDA S.

They were very responsive and did a great job. I guess their price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Becker Roofing did the roofing for me.

09/24/2007

This is not the only time I have used Becker Roofing and I always deal with Russell when I call. I like that they are a National Roofing contractor member and they don't charge me when I need them to come back and fix areas that I am unhappy with.

Description of Work
Becker Roofing replaced the flat roof on my house. I am not sure what the square footage of my roof is.

09/20/2007

GEORGE W.

I was pleased that the patch job did the trick. I was really not ready to put a new roof on just yet. They did a good job and they cleaned up after themselves too. That is always a concern when you have roofing work done.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my roof and they were able to patch it.

04/09/2003

SARAH E.

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY, ALWAYS WILLING TO EXPLAIN AND WORK WITH ME.

Description of Work
RE-SEALED THE ROOF, DETERMINED THE SOURCE OF SOME LEAKS AND PATCHED THEM.

09/12/2002

ANNE W.

DID NOT RETURN MY PHONE CALLS!

Description of Work
NEEDED TUCK POINTING AND LEAK IN ROOF REPAIRED.

04/12/2002

David M.

THE CREW THEY SENT WAS PROFESSIONAL AND ORGANIZED. OUR ONE COMPLAINT IS THAT THEY DID NOT RECONNECT OUR GUTTER DE-ICER AFTER THEY FINISHED, WHICH LED TO WATER DAMAGE TO TWO UNITS THIS SPRING. THE GUTTER, BEING FILLED WITH ICE, CAUSED MELTING SNOW TO OVERFLOW AGAINST THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING, WHICH PENETRATED THE SIDING AND RESULTED IN INTERNAL WATER DAMAGE. WE HAVE NOT YET TALKED TO THEM ABOUT THIS, HOWEVER, SO WE DO NOT YET KNOW WHAT, IF ANYTHING, THEY WILL DO TO COMPENSATE. BUT WE WILL FIND OUT WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE MONTHS.

Description of Work
BECKER RESURFACED THE ROOFS (ALL FLAT) OF OUR 6-UNIT CONDO BUILDING AND TWO DETACHED GARAGES ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO.

JC & Son Masonry Inc

8-10 employees. No subs. cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email. Additional contact: Jake.

General Masonry Restoration

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

RICE MASONRY CONST CO INC

Owner operated with 39 yrs of restoration and new construction experience. I personally oversee all projects,no subcontractors. We perform outstanding quality work, we are OSHA safety certified. and have the best guarantee in the industry. Rice masonry is a fully licensed and insured masonry and tuckpointing company with 10 highly skilled employees

Roofing, re-roofs, tear-offs, shingle roofs, go-overs, brick, tuck pointing, chimney & gutter cleanings.