Azteca Brick Paving

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2715 W Lawrence Ave

Chicago, IL 60625

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Let our expert installers assist you in the design, specifications and engineering of your upcoming brick paving and retaining wall project. Our invaluable experience is your source to make your project a showcase, optimizing structural integrity and aesthetics for years to come. Available in a wide range of colors, shapes and patterns, your Brick Paving installation will be unique to your home, accenting the natural lines and shapes of your property. Each Azteca Brick Paving installation is custom design to the look and feel of your property. We are experts in making your patio, walk, driveway, or entrance be an asset to your home and the envy of your neighbors. as a proven resale incentive, your brick paving investment will pay dividends when the time comes to sell your home. Call today for a free consultation and estimate....

4.3

hardscaping (10)Patios (7)lawn & landscaping (5)masonry (2)

07/18/2021

Larbi D.

I reached out, many days ago, to the provider via Angi and also called directly but haven't heard back. I am not sure how this provider is classified on top list of Angi ? Totally unprofessional and disappointing from both provider & Angi

Description of Work
Patio install

Category patios

Work Completed On 07/18/2021

05/28/2021

Cindy H.

These guys did an amazing job making us a back patio. They did it the right way, no shortcuts, we watched them carefully do everything by the book. Julio is pretty accessible through text, though we didn't need to reach him often; everyone showed up on time and finished when they said they would. We couldn't be happier with their work. Now we have a beautiful space we've used every day and invite friends over to share it with us. The price was reasonable for the work they did.

Description of Work
We had nothing but a sad patch of grass with an old crumbling concrete gangway. We had them build a patio over most of our back yard (in the way I designed it to flow), take out the concrete gangway and use pavers to replace it with, eliminate the flooding problem where that gangway is, and build us a step into our garage.

Category landscaping,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

05/25/2021

Vlad D.

No Insurance, Can't get permits, AVOID at all costs! I entered into a contract with Azteca in late Mar '21 after interviewing 5 separate contractors as they were mid priced and told me they could start in two weeks. Great news on the start since everyone else had longer lead times. After my $200 deposit and sending Azteca everything they needed for a permit, the weeks dragged on. I contacted Azteca every week to check in on the permit and was repeatedly told the permit is moving and they would start work any day. Finally, in late May I called the village and was told there was no record of a permit application ever filed. When I went back to Azteca they told me their liability insurance expired so they couldn't file for a permit. The next day they told me they had to return my deposit and cancel on me with no explanation! When I reached out to them for any information they had no interest in explaining anything or making the situation right. I'm now most likely out of a patio for the season because everyone else is booked and the multiple people I've spoken with at Azteca genuinely don't care about the contract we signed.

Description of Work
Brick Patio

Category hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

08/20/2020

Eigo O.

Very well. They took away all of our old bricks and replaced them with new ones. All done in one day. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Renew patio

Category patios

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

08/19/2020

Jeffrey J.

Julio and the team did an awesome job! Julio was extremely professional. He explained how the patio would be done, from base layer up. He even had design suggestions that I had not thought of. Having work done in the middle of a Pandemic, I was impressed with Julio's quick response and how quickly we were able to schedule work to be done even though they were very busy. Very reasonably priced, too! He did a large patio in our backyard that included removing old concrete. They were also able to coordinate with other companies to get us a new solid wood back gate and front gate, as well as a concrete walkway! We even got electrical extended out into the new sitting wall, and an extra outlet under the porch. They did a nice ring around our tree as well. They removed bushes along one fence and added sod. It looks so much better, and now I want to sit in my backyard all day and enjoy!

Description of Work
Backyard patio

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Review for Azteca Brick Paving - 2715 W Lawrence Ave, Chicago, IL - 38810811

09/14/2019

Marie B.

Small family business. Friendly people. They did a good job. They worked quickly. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Backyard patio

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

09/06/2019

Charlene K.

This was an incredible experience from start to finish. The pricing was in my range. The team started at 7 (in the rain) and ended at 3 daily with a cleanup when they left. They were skilled, organized and focused over the course of 4 days. Very professional. Listened to my concerns and offered solutions. Reacted to any request i had. Wonderful experience for a job I've been contemplating for years

Description of Work
Patio and Walkways

Category hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

06/13/2019

Nashonna G.

They came twice. Once to cut the grass and another time to trimmed the edges of the grass. Nothing else was done.

Description of Work
Basic spring cleaning: weed removal, brush trimming, fertilizer and grass cutting.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 04/16/2019

03/21/2019

Phil P.

It went very well, they were on time, they did everything good including the designs. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace and install outdoor patio area and stuffs.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

01/29/2019

Bill J.

My experience was good. They have great modern equipment. The owner of the business is called Caesar and he's top notch. My neighbor who used the same company has had their driveway done the same way for seven years and it looks like it was just done yesterday. Nothing out of place. So when it came to working with my own driveway/side steps I didn't even hesitate to call him and use his services. I would recommend this company, and discourage anyone form looks else where. He spends a significant amount of time to correct importer and and indurable work by other contractors. Highest praise.

Description of Work
I have a circular drive way and a sidewalk the leads from the side of the house to the back of the property.

Category masonry