Avondale Roofing Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2001

There are many things to consider when selecting a roofing company. Avondale Roofing, Inc. follows through on our commitment to quality with our extensive insurance coverage. No matter how big or small your project is, Avondale Roofing, Inc. offers a broad range of roofing and exterior services, our roof experts have experience in installations, repairs, roofing inspection, and much more! GAF Factory certified crews. Illinois LIC.# 104.006453...

Lawrence E Gustafson Roofing

Super Service Award Winner for 2016. Family owned & operated. Please call Larry at (847) 404-1687! I'd love to speak with you about your contracting needs!

General Masonry Restoration

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

Northsouth Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. Northsouth Masonry has been established as a corporation since 2001. We specialize in masonry restoration, grinding, tuckpointing and brick replacement on residential and lowrise commercial properties. We rebuild chimneys, parapet walls and replace lintels,We install glassblock windows we do caulking and waterproofing all to the nighest industry standards.We also do concrete steps and walkways. Dan has 27 years experience in the industry and spent many years working in Boston and Chicago high rises. He is a journeyman mason and holds a city of Chicago masons licence. Northsouth does not sub the jobs to other companies. Our own crew does each job and have been with us for over 10 years. We provide free estimates but charge a flat $15.00 charge for second trips to the same location if the job is outside Chicago. We have been on Angies List since 2001 and have received many super service awards over the past 14 years.

04/28/2018

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY...not solvent and sounds like they perform zero due diligence on subcontractors they use. I've fully paid for roof, soffit, and fascia on time 50% up front and 50% when the final invoice came through. Job was completed in October 2017 and payment from me sent...in November 2017 I received a notice of potential lien from a subcontractor they used. No information about this s...

Description of Work
Full Roof, Soffit, and Fascia Replacement

We do apologize for any miscommunication throughout your roofing repair process. We make it our mission to ensure our customers needs are met from the beginning of the project to its completion. We recently left you multiple messages trying to resolve these issues, and we would be happy to continue the conversation if you want to reach out to us at 847-714-9200. Best regards, Avondale Roofing Team

04/14/2018

Existing balcony had incorrect roof flashing setup causing damage to wood underlayment. Leo came out and provided what was need3d and installers quickly took care of the job. End result looks great.

Description of Work
Balcony repair and coating

Category decks,roofing

We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with the finished product. Thank you for considering Avondale Roofing for your roofing needs!

04/04/2018

Unfortunately it went poorly. Liked Chris and had him out twice for estimate for a Spring 2018 roof replacement. Was pleased with his thoroughly viewing roof, both inside my attic and outside. Following second visit on 12/19/17, he informed me he’d call next day to schedule meeting to personally review estimate. Never heard back from him. It’s now first week of April, and am now back to “Square 1”...

Description of Work
Needed estimate on a complete roof replacement.

I'm very sorry to hear about your previous experience; however, I am please to announce that Avondale is under new management and we have picked up all of the loose ends of the business. I'd really like to make it right, and get you the estimate you are owed. Please call the office at (847) 714-9200 and I can have a new representative (or Chris) out there tomorrow.

02/09/2018

They were very detail-oriented and professional. They took the time to really examine the roof and fix anything that could cause problems later.

Description of Work
We had a new roof put on.

01/19/2018

Avondale was contacted and they admitted they did not pay the subcontractor. They said they didn't have any money. My question was "I paid you - why didn't you pay them". Avondale is not a responsible roofer. They said they might be able to pay within 60 to 90 days. This work was done October 18, 2017 and it is now January 2018. I don't know how Angies list can have such a company on their list.

Description of Work
they replaced my chimney. What I didn't know was that they subcontracted to Globe. I paid Avondale but Avondale did not pay Globe. Globe is now after me to pay them and putting a lien on my property.

Category roofing,chimney repair

As of today, 01/25/18 this issue has been resolved and the customer has received the $1100.00 back.

Roofing, Siding, Gutters, & Snow Removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check