Augustyn Construction Corp

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2004

Augustyn Construction Corp is a family owned general construction company providing services for residential customers and construction managers. We have more than 20 years of industry experience. Our company is fully insured, licensed and bonded for your protection. Financing available for projects over 20 K. DBA Builder Chicago....

Lawrence E Gustafson Roofing

Super Service Award Winner for 2016. Family owned & operated. Please call Larry at (847) 404-1687! I'd love to speak with you about your contracting needs!

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

LG Maintenance and Repair

Specializing in masonry, tuckpointing, chimney repairs, gutters, roof repairs, soffit, windows and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

08/24/2016

FANTASTIC. Who says that about their builder? We do!! We were the review from Oct 2014 that talked to Peter but couldn't go through with the project at that time. Well, we finally did and could not be happier. We started the project in August of 2015 and moved in in Feb of 2016. I should have written this sooner. We had a ranch home and removed the roof, stripped the walls back to the brick, added...

Description of Work
Major gut/rehab of our home

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,home builders

05/18/2016

Category remodeling

04/08/2015

T

Description of Work
I contacted this company for a basement remodel estimate. We agreed on a date and time but he failed to show or call. I'm not sure what the issue was but they did a beautiful bathroom remodel for me about seven years ago. I remember during the remodeling process that Carroll, the worker, was courteous, professional, punctual and neat. The price of the bathroom remodel was reasonable and it was completed in a timely manner. Today, I still love my bathroom.

Category remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

10/07/2014

Peter is a true professional. We were soliciting bids for a major renovation/addition to our home. I contacted 13 builders all recommended on Angies List and cross referenced with the BBB ( Peter is accredited) I can not believe the time lines and range of prices that I got all from the same blue prints prepared by my architect. Peter had by far the best communication. No one was even close. He me...

Description of Work
Provided us with a bid for a MAJOR gut/rehab, 2nd floor addition to our home. Took me on a tour of a completed property similar to the scope of work we wanted.

Category remodeling

05/06/2014

In addition to the actual installation of the cabinets they did a great job of finishing the walls and floors around new cabinet set-up since they were not the exact same size. There was floor patching, new tile on floor, plastering where the old soffit was, etc. Peter and his crew were very professional, on time and clean, which I always appreciate when someone is working in my home. I have used ...

Description of Work
I had a wall of kitchen cabinets from 1930 that needed to be replaced. They demo'd the existing cabinets and installed the new cabinets which were actually used, not new.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,plastering,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

05/18/2016

Category room remodeling

04/08/2015

T

Description of Work

Category room remodeling","home remodeling contractor","basement contractor

05/05/2014

Fine.

Description of Work
Clean gutters

Category interior painter

New Home Construction, Home Additions, Room Additions - Design Build, Demolition, Foundations, Frameworks, Finish Carpentry, Driveways. Remodeling & Renovation , Water Damage Restoration.

Check, Financing Available