ATAPUMA HANDYMAN

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2005

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE HOUR. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. EXTRA CHARGES FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Ford capital corp

05/20/2012

In each instance, light repair, installation of new wall lamps, gutter repair and replacement, kitchen under-the cabinet light fixture repair, Antonio was available within 1 or 2 days.  Came on time and did the work efficiently and completely.  We have used him in our 3-unit condo several times with success.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had Antonio several times and each service was provided promptly and efficiently.  He is a sincere hard-working man.  Would trust him with any handyman work we need.

CATEGORY electrician,gutter cleaning,handyman service,lamp repair,lighting,screen repair,woodworking,ceiling fans,electronic repair

01/19/2012

called to hang pot rack, and a number of other fastener vs cement /dry wall problems in closets.   done perfectly, he is neat, and has a variety of skills including electrical.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Antonio goes above and beyond in every category.  Yes, at times, there is been difficulty with phone communications.....persist......he is worth it.

CATEGORY handyman service

11/21/2011

I don't remember what I paid but it was a good deal. He was great. He was very clean and had the booties for his shoes. He was very conscientious about any mess that he created. He explained everything prior to doing it. He was really top notch. I would use him again; he is on my short list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Atapuma Handyman to do some drywall patching.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

09/17/2011

We recently had Mr. Atapuma do a second job for us.  The biggest part of the job was the concrete floor in two rooms of our finished basement, which we wanted stained and polished.  Mr. Atapuma was knowledgeable about the process.  He warned us that the floors were too old and uneven and stained to look that good with an acid stain, and suggested painting them and then polishing them instead.  We ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced some drywall and plastered cracks painted walls in two rooms replaced baseboard cleaned, painted and polished a concrete floor in two rooms

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,interior painters

07/18/2011

I contacted this company to arrange for an estimate. The person who answered their phone number wasn't a native English speaker and was difficult to understand. He took my name, telephone number and a brief description of my request. I was told someone would call me back in order to schedule a visit to my home. The same person did call me later on the same afternoon, but told me he was only confir...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted this company, by telephone, in order to obtain an estimate. No services were provided because the company never provided an estimate.

CATEGORY handyman service

the repor it was so difucult to reach the apartament not number sorry for incomvenient

RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL, ELECTRICAL,DIGITAL ELECTRONIC CONTROLS, WE FIX ALL TYPES OF INTERCOMS, PLC, CNC INDUSTRIAL CONTROLS NEUMATIC HIDRAULIC AND FULL HANDYMAN SERVICE.

$15