AREVALO BROS CHEM-DRY

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2008

Drier.Cleaner.Healthier. With over 4,000 franchises worldwide,ChemDry is the largest Green Carpet cleaning company today, We exclusively Use our own line of patented Green Solutions. Our exclusive process generates natural CO2 to produce millions of tiny, effervescent bubbles which penetrate the carpet fiber, dissolve dirt and stains quickly, and act as tiny propellants that actually lift dirt to the surface for extraction. We call this Hot Carbonating Extraction....

Night And Day Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

Here at Night & Day Carpet/Upholstery we offer superior Tile and Grout Cleaning along with Carpet/ Upholstery cleaning. We know exactly what's needed to get your floors back in shape. Were a Registered LLC. with yrs.of experience in the field. We tailor to our customers to ensure their satisfaction is met. Offering great service and upfront cost, no upselling! Give us a call and get those dirty floors back looking new again. (ITS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY)

09/12/2017

07/07/2017

05/08/2017

I own a couple of rental properties and always have the carpets cleaned in between every tenant. I've been using Arevalo Chem Dry for many years and couldn't be happier. They are reliable, reasonably priced, and stand behind their work. Of course they do a great job cleaning the carpets. I had previously used some other well known companies and wasn't as pleased. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpeting cleaned in 2 bedrooms.

06/02/2016

Arevalo Brothers came and cleaned my carpets this morning. They were friendly and professional, quick yet thorough. My carpets look like new! By far the best carpet cleaners I have used, they will be the only ones I call in the future. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete carpet cleaning in large master bedroom suite

04/07/2016

I have been using Arevalo Bros Chem Dry for about 12 years.  They have always been very prompt, very professional and really go that extra mile to get  any stains out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean, spot removal and protectant for 2 rooms of carpet

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning. Upholstery Cleaning. Oriental Rug Cleaning. Pet Urine Treatments. Carpet & Upholstery Protectants. Spot Removal treatments.

Tile cleaning.