Archi/Build Group Inc.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2014

Archi/Build has been providing architectural and design build services since 1990....

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

Keating Craftworks

I build custom and unique live edge tables, benches, headboards, coat racks, bottle openers, charcuterie boards, guitar racks, and more. We also offer custom built telecaster style guitars through our partner J3 Guitars. Woman owned.

GARAGE FOR YOU INC

Chicago garage builders, Garage 4U, Inc. has been building custom garages since 1990. As a family owned and operated small business, service and European craftsmanship allows us to give you - our customer - freedom to choose what you want. Every garage is custom built from first grade materials and we offer a variety of sizes and finishes. No job is too large, no dream is too big. Please call us today for a free estimate. Uses subcontractors for roofing.

08/29/2016

Description of Work
Outstanding addition to our deck. He is both architect and builder. Very responsive. Reasonable rate

Category architect

12/05/2014

The basement was only roughly finished and only in part of the area. Craig at Achi-Build worked with us to redesign the space to make better use of the footprint. That included moving existing walls to expand some areas while reducing others. Early on during the construction, he identified that a major beam supporting the first floor had been cut into to run wiring, which meant that it was not pro...

Description of Work
Gut and build out a previously unfinished basement to create large office space, laundry room, storage space , half bath and wine cellar.

Category remodeling,architect,basement remodeling

Thank you for your thoughtful review. I'm glad that you have put the desk area and wine cellar to good use! Please let me know if you have any questions on your home, or any of the buildings that you use. I'm happy to help.

10/29/2014

This firm is honest, fair, and had the expertise I needed to make important decisions. I was pleased with all services and advice. I would use Archi/Build again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Archi/Build provided various architectual services for me over a couple of years. They helped me diagnose water damage and masonry defects in my condo building and also helped me fix the problems. I also used them as a home inspector.

Category architect

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad to have been of service. Please let me know any time that you have questions or concerns about your home… I'm happy to help.

09/14/2014

The Archi/Build Group Inc. remodeled our basement. It is now an absolutely wonderful space. The architect, Craig Cernek, handled the entire project from designing the basement to being our contractor and builder. Mr. Cernek bid out and hired all of the subcontractors (i.e. electricians, plumbers, dry-wallers, carpenters, insulation, etc.). He also gave us expert advice on the steps we needed to ta...

Description of Work
Archi/Build Group Inc. remodeled our basement.

Category remodeling,architect

Thank you for such a thoughtful review [member name removed]! We're glad that you are enjoying your new basement. Please let us know how we can continue to be of service. Craig T Cernek President Archi/Build

Architecture, design, & Build