Andy Anthony

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2009

PO Box 29401

Chicago, IL 60629

30 employees. Uses subs for plumbing & electrical. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service may apply. May contact through email.

10/12/2011

Jeffrey P.

Terrible contractor. I spent too much time and energy chasing him only to get excuses as to why he couldn't do the work we contracted him to do and didn't even have the integrity to return our initial payment for work that he never did. On the first phase of this project, he agreed to fix the faulty lighting, clogged irrigation system and dead plants that were installed (less than 30 days prior to their failing) however he never actually showed up to fix these items despite the 1 year warranty that we received. I strongly suggest staying away from this contractor at all costs, you will save yourself time, money and lots of aggravation.

Description of Work
We hired this contractor to install a gate and a retaining wall and to fix the errors and dead plants from his recent landscape installation one month prior (that we paid him $7000). We gave him the initial $300 to start the second phase project and we never saw him again. We called roughly a dozen times as well as sending email communication but he just disappeared. A couple times I caught him on the phone and I think I surprised him because he mentioned sick relatives and being broken into and dying dogs and various other dramas that caused his delay but he eventually just stopped picking up the phone when we called. Stay away from this contractor. He talks a good game and has some great talent but does not work with integrity. He took our $300 deposit and "ran".

Category landscaping

09/18/2009

Patrick G.

GREAT. This guys company also does patios ( did one for me- LOVE IT ) brink work, concrete, and does interior work like drywalling, framing out rooms and building decks. I will use him for all work he does. The guy and his workers at wonderful.

Description of Work
This company came in to give me pricing on regarding my back yard. Another landscape guy had given me a price for removing a 2 foot brink wall that served as a raised garden, and he was just going to do the gradeing. His price was GREAT and his service was beyond expectations. NOTE: The guy who priced out the removal of the wall was going to charge $9600.00 which was highway robbery so I did it myself for $1500. ( Three dumpsters and two days of rental of bobcat- and had a ball.)

Category landscaping

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

J&A Solutions, LLC

Ralls Roofing & Construction

We offer quality and affordable general contracting services.

Landscaping, hardscaping, sod, decks, drywall, tile, concrete & full remodeling services.

Sewer work.