Andy Anthony

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2009

30 employees. Uses subs for plumbing & electrical. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service may apply. May contact through email....

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

Yuritzy J&E landscape

Over the years, we’ve learned that great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals, which explains our rigorous hiring process. We believe that our team is the best in the business, and have complete and total confidence in every person providing our services. Yuritzy J&E Landscaping Inc. is a family owned company that has expanded since 1993. We have provided quality services to clients by providing them with the professional care they deserve. We provide full landscape maintenance and design for both residential and commercial properties. We look forward to working with you. Thank you!

Azteca Brick Paving

Let our expert installers assist you in the design, specifications and engineering of your upcoming brick paving and retaining wall project. Our invaluable experience is your source to make your project a showcase, optimizing structural integrity and aesthetics for years to come. Available in a wide range of colors, shapes and patterns, your Brick Paving installation will be unique to your home, accenting the natural lines and shapes of your property. Each Azteca Brick Paving installation is custom design to the look and feel of your property. We are experts in making your patio, walk, driveway, or entrance be an asset to your home and the envy of your neighbors. as a proven resale incentive, your brick paving investment will pay dividends when the time comes to sell your home. Call today for a free consultation and estimate.

Offers by Azteca Brick Paving on Angi

10/12/2011

Terrible contractor. I spent too much time and energy chasing him only to get excuses as to why he couldn't do the work we contracted him to do and didn't even have the integrity to return our initial payment for work that he never did. On the first phase of this project, he agreed to fix the faulty lighting, clogged irrigation system and dead plants that were installed (less than 30 days prior to...

Description of Work
We hired this contractor to install a gate and a retaining wall and to fix the errors and dead plants from his recent landscape installation one month prior (that we paid him $7000). We gave him the initial $300 to start the second phase project and we never saw him again. We called roughly a dozen times as well as sending email communication but he just disappeared. A couple times I caught him on the phone and I think I surprised him because he mentioned sick relatives and being broken into and dying dogs and various other dramas that caused his delay but he eventually just stopped picking up the phone when we called. Stay away from this contractor. He talks a good game and has some great talent but does not work with integrity. He took our $300 deposit and "ran".

Category landscaping

09/18/2009

GREAT. This guys company also does patios ( did one for me- LOVE IT ) brink work, concrete, and does interior work like drywalling, framing out rooms and building decks. I will use him for all work he does. The guy and his workers at wonderful.

Description of Work
This company came in to give me pricing on regarding my back yard. Another landscape guy had given me a price for removing a 2 foot brink wall that served as a raised garden, and he was just going to do the gradeing. His price was GREAT and his service was beyond expectations. NOTE: The guy who priced out the removal of the wall was going to charge $9600.00 which was highway robbery so I did it myself for $1500. ( Three dumpsters and two days of rental of bobcat- and had a ball.)

Category landscaping

Landscaping, hardscaping, sod, decks, drywall, tile, concrete & full remodeling services.

Sewer work.