Anderson Certified Cleaning Technicians

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2008

We are located right in the heart of Lincoln Park and in fact we have probably serviced every street of every block in Lincoln Park as well. At Anderson Certified Cleaning Technicians our tag line is "See the Difference" and that is because you really can. When choosing a cleaning company one of the first things you may ask is who do I want in my home or business and I think that is one area in which we shine. Our cleaners are certified cleaning technicians by the Clean Trust and have many years of experience in cleaning. We clean your place with the best equipment and cleaning agents which is many times stronger than what can be obtained in the residential market....

Power Restoration LLC

***20 Years Of Experience*** If Any Customer Has Suffered A Loss Due To Water, Fire, Mold, Sewage Back Up’s/ Clean-Up’s These Losses Are Extremely Time Sensitive And Should Be Addressed Immediately. Bacteria Living Inside Your Home With Your Family For One Second, Is One Second Too Long Give Us A Call (800) 974-5012 And Let Power Restoration LLC Help Restore Your Home Back To It’s Natural Pre-Loss Condition. We Also Do Home Remodeling, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Drywall, Painting, Cabinetry, and Flooring. We’re Available 24 hours/ 7 Days a Week. Services Offered 24 Hours 7 Days a Week 1-800-974-5012.

HydroForce Cleaning Systems

It is important to take fast action when facing water or fire damage. You can count on HydroForce to be there when you need it most. Our 24/7 Emergency Services are crucial when disaster strikes! We specialize in residential and commercial Water Restoration, Fire & Smoke Restoration, Mold Remediation, Storm Clean Up, Emergency Plumbing and Reconstruction. We realize that having a water or fire loss can be a stressful time, and promise to treat your property with the highest respect. Call us at 1-800-484-0402

Offers by HydroForce Cleaning Systems on Angi
GCPRO

GCPRO Restoration specializes in all areas of residential/commercial restoration and construction. Our company's goal is to minimize the inconvenience of your loss and make the recovery and rebuilding process as painless as possible. We provide fast, 24/7 emergency service throughout the entire Chicagoland area. We are a locally owned and operated company and are fully licensed and insured. Direct insurance billing is available, and we will help guide you through each step of the restoration process.

06/01/2018

They were very easy to work with and did a great job. I have always used them.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

05/17/2018

I was so displeased and unhappy with the service.

Description of Work
The carpet was sp dirty and the wood floor was all wet.

02/18/2018

Carpet cleaner showed up 6 hours late. There was a snow storm that day so I expected a delay but not by 6 hours. Worker was fine but clearly over worked and had to come back next day to finish. Cleaning service was used the next day and did a ok job but was twice as expensive as other A rated cleaning services on Angie's list. The cleaners were on time and professional but much more expensive than...

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and house cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

10/02/2017

Did a great job, and would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Cleaned the rugs in a few rooms. Had to move a very heavy coffee table and couch out of the way to do the job, which we really appreciated.

04/05/2017

The technician was 45 minutes late. He was very kind and personable but he was wearing his trousers low and his underwear was visible. The service itself was marginal at best.

Description of Work
I needed 4 rugs cleaned.

12/09/2015

Work was done quickly and professionally

Description of Work
Cleaned rugs

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

10/26/2015

I think the man who cleaned the carpet should have covered his shoes with protector. I had to leave and my husband was there and he did not know everything that was included in the price. I am not sure I got the deodorizer and protector although it came with the cleaning purchase; I did not smell any deodorizer.

Description of Work
I had one room of carpet cleaned. He did move the furniture and cleaned underneath.

05/26/2015

Dan was great. He showed up on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Cleaned, deodorized and stain removed one room of carpet.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

04/01/2015

They were responsive and they came on time. They were professional and friendly. They were tasked with cleaning two bedroom carpets and a sectional sofa that all had cat vomit stains in various places. Considering the enormity of their task, they did a great job. Looking tis morning (the day after) in the sunlight, I see a few fairly large stains on one of the carpets that could probably have been...

Description of Work
Cleaned two bedroom carpets and a sectional sofa.

03/31/2015

They were very nice about letting me know they don’t service my area. They let me know promptly.I have to cancel the deal due to them not servicing my area.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $120 Carpet Cleaning, Deodorizing, and Protection for Two Rooms

Category carpet cleaners

Commercial & residential. Carpet. Upholstery. Tile & grout cleaning. Water restoration. Janitorial & maid services.

Hardwood floor refinishing.