Anderson Certified Cleaning Technicians

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2008

2250 N Bissell St

Chicago, IL 60614

We are located right in the heart of Lincoln Park and in fact we have probably serviced every street of every block in Lincoln Park as well. At Anderson Certified Cleaning Technicians our tag line is "See the Difference" and that is because you really can. When choosing a cleaning company one of

06/01/2018

David P.

They were very easy to work with and did a great job. I have always used them.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

05/17/2018

Patricia B.

I was so displeased and unhappy with the service.

Description of Work
The carpet was sp dirty and the wood floor was all wet.

02/18/2018

Jeff O.

Carpet cleaner showed up 6 hours late. There was a snow storm that day so I expected a delay but not by 6 hours. Worker was fine but clearly over worked and had to come back next day to finish. Cleaning service was used the next day and did a ok job but was twice as expensive as other A rated cleaning services on Angie's list. The cleaners were on time and professional but much more expensive than what we expected versus prior cleaning services.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and house cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

10/02/2017

Carrie G.

Did a great job, and would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Cleaned the rugs in a few rooms. Had to move a very heavy coffee table and couch out of the way to do the job, which we really appreciated.

04/05/2017

Ken Z.

The technician was 45 minutes late. He was very kind and personable but he was wearing his trousers low and his underwear was visible. The service itself was marginal at best.

Description of Work
I needed 4 rugs cleaned.

12/09/2015

Ann B.

Work was done quickly and professionally

Description of Work
Cleaned rugs

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

10/26/2015

Mary J.

I think the man who cleaned the carpet should have covered his shoes with protector. I had to leave and my husband was there and he did not know everything that was included in the price. I am not sure I got the deodorizer and protector although it came with the cleaning purchase; I did not smell any deodorizer.

Description of Work
I had one room of carpet cleaned. He did move the furniture and cleaned underneath.

05/26/2015

David P.

Dan was great. He showed up on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Cleaned, deodorized and stain removed one room of carpet.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

04/01/2015

Sarajoy P.

They were responsive and they came on time. They were professional and friendly. They were tasked with cleaning two bedroom carpets and a sectional sofa that all had cat vomit stains in various places. Considering the enormity of their task, they did a great job. Looking tis morning (the day after) in the sunlight, I see a few fairly large stains on one of the carpets that could probably have been done better. But overall, they did a miraculous job.

Description of Work
Cleaned two bedroom carpets and a sectional sofa.

03/31/2015

Rita G.

They were very nice about letting me know they don’t service my area. They let me know promptly.I have to cancel the deal due to them not servicing my area.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $120 Carpet Cleaning, Deodorizing, and Protection for Two Rooms

11/24/2014

Karen S.

There were no additional costs and the price was reasonable. There troubles with scheduling. The technician who came out explained the process and was great. They did a fantastic job. Everything worked out very well.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for one room of carpet cleaning.

10/05/2014

Darin F.

went as well as described/planned.

Description of Work
cleaned carpets and furniture

09/04/2014

Chavon D.

They were great. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal for carpet cleaning.

07/15/2014

Lisa E.

They're extremely thorough. They take care of the furniture at a reasonable cost and you trust them in your house.

Description of Work
They steam cleaned a cloth couch.

Category upholstery cleaning

05/24/2014

MIke & Angie M.

We don't have much carpet throughout our home, so its been a challenge to find a company that was willing to make the trip to help us with the carpet runner on our stairs. I contacted Dan Anderson prior to purchasing the deal on Angie's List and he immediately responded positively to my request and kindly rescheduled for us when I realized at the last minute that we would be out of town on the original agreed upon date. He was also able to assist us with our velvet covered dining room chairs from the 60's. The technician Mike was prompt and very professional. He did a fabulous job - including getting some varnish out of our cream colored Berber carpet. He was also able to bring our old chairs back to life. He accomplished all of this in about an hour and cleaned up where he was working, leaving the house in much better condition than when he arrived. The price for the entire job was extremely reasonable, the staff professional, prompt and personable and the work was wonderful. I will definitely hire them to come back for future cleaning needs and recommend them to people looking to have their carpets and/or upholstery refreshed.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet runner on our staircase and six dining room chairs.

05/22/2014

Ryan C.

Showed up on time, was fast and professional and great price. Would recommend and will use for future maintenance.

Description of Work
Cleaned common area hallway stairs in walkup.

04/09/2014

Sandy B.

It turned out well and I am satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
This was a Big Deal purchase for $60 for 1 Room of Carpet Cleaning, Deodorizing AND Stain Protection!

03/18/2014

Julie S.

It was pretty easy to schedule an appointment. They arrived a bit late to the appointment. The man guy who we dealt with was great. However, there was a small issue with the technician who came out to complete the work but the main guy handled it very professionally. There were some stains from a dog that they were able to get out. Everything worked out well with service.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for one room of carpet cleaning. I had them clean my sectional as well.

03/14/2014

Allan E.

Missed two appointments. Irresponsible.

Description of Work
Big deal for carpet cleaning.

02/09/2014

Adam G.

Staff was excellent, very professional and prompt. They did not get any of the stains out. I paid for another company that removed all of the stains.

Description of Work
Cleaned one room.

01/27/2014

Heidi N.

Dan came out right away and cleaned our fairly new expensive sectional when our blind diabetic dog had an accident twice!) Dan was so accommodating, friendly and on time. He also did our living room rug. I would definitely hire again. Thanks!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and large upholstered sectional when we had two emergency stains.

01/12/2014

MICHAEL W.

I used ANDERSON CERTIFIED CLEANING TECHNICIANS

Category carpet installation

12/19/2013

Bethany M.

Easy scheduling, they fit me in on the date I needed. Technician was prompt and courteous. Cleaning was great. It was an off white carpet in the bedroom that was pretty dirty and dingy and it came out looking like new. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Cleaned bedroom carpet

11/18/2013

Dana B.

I couldn't be happier with how my carpet looks. The technician was polite, super attentive and very skilled. Dan (the owner) worked me into their schedule right away and kept me informed hourly as to when they would arrive. My off white berber has been completely rejuvenated- so much so that I'm deciding to keep it vs. having it replaced with hardwood. Thank you Angie's List for introducing me to Anderson Cleaning!!

Description of Work
A+++ Service and Quality

10/18/2013

Liane J.

I saw a Big Deal for one room of carpet cleaning with Anderson and left a message to see if I could use it on one flight of stairs. Dan immediately returned my call and said it would be fine. He arranged the cleaning within a couple of days. The technician arrived in a timely manner and did a great job. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Clean carpet on stairs in commercial 2-flat

Ahmadi Rug

Ahmadi Rug is a go-to service company for numerous oriental rug dealers and interior designers in the Chicagoland area. Our expertise spans all types of rugs including Persian wool or silk, flat-woven or old antique rugs. we provide: full immersion area rug cleaning, unmatched and professional rug repair services, authentic rug restoration and resizing for the best rug care any home owner can get.

Offers by Ahmadi Rug on Angi
    Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Award 2022
    Chicago Carpet Care

For the past 10 years Chicago Carpet Care have been serving customers in the Chicago area and throughout this time it is that commitment that made us grow and succeed. And seeing as most of our carpet cleaning Chicago business comes from our clients referrals we understand how important it is to keep our high standards of both the quality of our work and courtesy of our technicians. So if your carpets or upholstery are in need of some freshening up, give us a call to our toll free number at (888) 449 3227 and let us prove to you why we consider ourselves the best out there. You have nothing to lose, our consultation meetings are free of charge, and I am sure you will find the rates we offer very affordable considering the great value we offer in return. Award winning.

Satisfaction guaranteed

Commercial & residential. Carpet. Upholstery. Tile & grout cleaning. Water restoration. Janitorial & maid services.

Hardwood floor refinishing.