American Custom Homes

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2010

Welcome! At American Custom Homes, our goal is not only help you design and build your dream bathroom, kitchen, basement or even add you a new room addition, but also making the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service design/build company with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all phases of a new bathroom or kitchen or basement or even complete remodeling. Build in steam showers, custom tile design, custom paints, and custom floors and so on... Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. Just ask for our client reference list. Let's discuss your ideas! Your free consultation is just a phone call away....

Lake Door Garage repair

Lake Door Services is a local company owned and operated garage door installation, repair & service company that is located in Cook county . We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. We take pride in our work and reputation which is why we back up everything we do with great quality. We backup all of our warranties under us and only us. We provide 24/7 emergency garage door replacement services in Cook county , Naperville, Aurora and all other surrounding areas! Lake Door Garage Doors Services offers the most reliable garage door installation and repair services as well as products at absolutely the most competitive garage door repair prices! The garage door industry is constantly changing and Lake Door is has always been ahead of the game with the trends in order to serve you better. We have had growth and success in the garage door business for over 10 years and we look forward to providing you with great service and proven customer satisfaction! Call us at (847) 777-9754No matter what your garage door needs. When providing fast, accurate and affordable garage door replacement services, our team of experts is highly trained and always ready to provide top-notch service for any of your garage door repair Cook county needs anytime. Lake Door has a guaranteed speedy response period and ensures our customers will get their garage door repair sacramento in no time. There’s no better garage door replacement and installation company in the Cook county area than Lake Door Services

11/27/2012

Absolutely perfect, imagine remodeling your kitchen and knowing what you want and actually getting what you want right in front of your eyes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeled and new tile backslash also new stone inside the kitchen area than they installed the cabinets and install insulation. Painted the kitchen and cleaned my whole house. Very seriously taken business, they understand how a construction project needs to go and they do that well. Not so expensive but they are not the cheapest guys around. I am glad i have used them and i would defanitely use them in the future. Also they do very well on call backs there was a small incident and they fixed it at no cost and they made me feel like i was first on their list.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,house cleaning,insulation,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters

11/19/2012

One word PERFECT

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My apartment was remodeled completely, new kitchen, new steam shower, new floors and paint. From start to finish it was a pleasant experience for me working with ACH and actually enjoying and being exited at the same time. Its a really impressive experience, usually having your house remodeled its a complete headache but not with John. When his around things run smooth and job gets done right. I would recommend them to anybody and if you guys need tiles done or bathroom remodeling they are the guys for you. They brought sample tiles at my house i didn't have to drive anywhere. Not just that but also different prices for different tiles. Can you imagine remodeling your bathroom and not knowing what products to use and how is it going to look well John showed me more than 1000 previous pictures of his work and actually helped me choose for what's best for me not for what's most expensive. Other builders will just say this is better because its over stock and its cheaper no thats a complete no no. Thank you guys for everything you've done a wonderful job and keep up the good work..

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,hardwood floor,remodeling,home builders,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,floor cleaning

11/05/2012

I would like to start off with precise, warm welcome and highly responsible of what they are doing. They really know what they are doing and from start from start to end it has been a great project with new experiences and great craftsmanship. Thanks again guys and i hope to have more work for you soon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a complete rehab: bathrooms, floors, drywall, paint, carpentry, kitchen and basement complete gut out. I am please to say that John at American Custom Homes has a great crew that get projects done in times and efficiently. I hired them because he was recommended to me by a personal friend/family member. I just want to say that they don't just patch things like most contractors do, they actually fix problems in the walls and then they cover everything up to city codes. I was really impressed with the quality of work provided by John and i will definitely use them again. And they are very good with tile work actually extremely good.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,decks,drywall,hardwood floor,house cleaning,insulation,remodeling,home builders,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,epoxy flooring,basement remodeling

Thanks for everything Member and for letting us take your project to the next level it was a pleasure working for you.

Any sort of tiles: ceramic , marble, mosaic, glass, stone etc We also install and repair any tiles including liner. We also fix licks or any other problems you may have in your bathroom.(caulking, grout repair, mold removel, silicon removel, sealing stones and so on. We can build a steam showers. We also can remodel your hole bathroom or kitchen or basement/additions. We also do hardwood floors professionaly we can help you fix your hardwood floor or even replace it at the best price possible.

Carpet Cleaning or Brick Work