AMB Associates Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2015

3103 W Armitage Ave

Chicago, IL 60647

Why do premier building owners throughout the Chicago area and beyond continue to choose AMB for their professional maintenance, repair, and remodeling work? The quality service upon which AMB was founded continues to this day. Our tradition of personal service is as strong now as it was in 2000, and our commitment to quality has taken giant leaps forward through continual investment in the latest technology and equipment. We are dedicated to each of our customers to ensure that what their vision becomes reality. Your project becomes our project. The secret of AMB’s success is simple: We establish a trusting relationship with our clients and give them the finest service available. Due to our unsurpassed dedication, and customer satisfaction being a top priority, we strive to never disappoint. AMB is affiliated and has successfully partnered with numerous management companies throughout the Chicagoland area thanks to our excellent reputation for professional craftsmanship and high quality work. With AMB, the first time around will be the best time around. Customers can count on receiving the full value of the work they pay for, and never anything less. AMB provides each individual client with: A personalized accurate estimate that suits any budgetary needs. Prompt service and time frames to fit your schedule. A meticulous and precise design from concept to realization. We operate throughout the entire Chicagoland area. Give us a call today and set up an appointment ....

06/22/2020

Paula N.

I hired AMB Associates to create my new kitchen. Their work was impeccable and very high-quality. They listened to what I wanted and made sure we were always on the same page throughout the entire project - very easy to work with. I’m thrilled with the results and will definitely hire AMB again in the future!

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation. Tile work. New floors.

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor, home remodeling, auto glass

11/01/2018

Alfred G.

I am beyond pleased with my new master bathroom shower installation that AMB Associates did for me! They are both very professional and a pleasure to have worked with! I am so pleased that I am requesting they install my new tub to shower conversion in my other bathroom within the next couple of months!! They deserve credit for the amazing work they did in my Master bathroom!!! I would highly AMB Associates for any bathroom renovation and installation of their great product and professionalism!

Description of Work
Master bathroom Remodeling

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

10/27/2016

Jon T.

I hired AMB a couple years ago to do my kitchen, and this year I decided to do my bathrooms as well. Their craftsmanship and professionalism is top-notch. Bart is easy to contact and to get a hold of and will answer any questions you may have about your project. Everything was detailed and laid out and a few surprises that happened with the plumbing were explained to me before they proceeded to correct it. Very transparent company and they do a great job!

Description of Work
Remodeled two bathrooms

Category home remodeling

10/24/2016

Marva B.

The process went smooth. I was on a tight timeline and they worked with me to get it done. Very nice and professional. Great Job!

Description of Work
Wallpaper in foyer, remodel bathroom, chandelier installed

Category contractors, ceramic tile, glass repair, handyman service, remodeling, wallpaper, home remodeling

08/25/2016

zach T.

Excellent, The entire staff at AMB was so helpful throughout the entire process. They helped me pick out everything from tiles, to cabinets, to flooring, and paint, and backsplashing, I received so many samples of everything in my home that it made the process so much easier. The project was completed on time and I can honestly say that they were very professional and so pleasant to work with. I'm redoing my bathrooms in the spring and I am hiring them again!

Description of Work
Home Remodel

02/18/2016

Cristofer M.

Description of Work
They came to my house after missing two appointments, look at the scope of work involved which was a lot, promised to put together a proposal along with architectural drawings and that was the last I heard from them.

Category handyman service, remodeling

We are so sorry that the happened, we do our best to try and give every customer an estimate. Some kind of miscommunication happened along the way. Please accept 10% off your next project with us.

02/09/2016

Michael B.

Description of Work
I never used this company. This was one of 2 companies who showed up, looked at what I wanted done, made some notes, made some extremely expensive suggestions (intimating that they were absolutely necessary in order to do the job; they were not) that I was not interested in and never provided an estimate. Both of these companies wanted to do the job their way instead of doing what I wanted.

Category remodeling

Hello [Member Name Removed], we our sorry that you did not pick us for your project, we make suggestions based on completing the project in the correct way, otherwise we do not feel comfortable taking on the project.

02/09/2016

Jennifer F.

Description of Work
No work was performed. They came out to see the job for a quote. They never provided the quote or got back to me. I would not hire them or request a quote from them. I would give them an overall grade of a D = Bad. They did get to my house to view the job fairly quickly, otherwise I would have given an F.

Category auto glass

11/05/2015

Altin M.

Category remodeling

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at AMB, if you need anything else in the future please do not hesitate to call (630) 333-8165! We enjoyed working on your project! Thank you, The Team at AMB!

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

Master Systems Electric

Residential and commercial electrical Services outlet,switches,lights and updated electrical

Recycle Junkiez

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR RENOVATION HARDWOOD & TILE FLOORING INTERIOR / EXTERIOR PAINTING JANITORIAL REMODELING SNOW PLOWING WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION

ask for details