All Star Painting & Contractor LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2016

4009 N Nashville Ave

Chicago, IL 60634

15 years of personal experience in the painting industry. All Star Painting & Contractor LLC has been providing residential and commercial painting services since 2006. Having expanded to include remodeling services in 2012. All Star Painting has 12 employees consisting of painters, carpenters,

08/03/2019

Miriam R.

We hired AllStar Painting to do interior painting for our son's newly acquired bungalow in Chicago. The owner, Johnel Mugnaini, came to give an estimate & was very nice & professional. He started when he said they would & they did an excellent job. The supervisor on the job was a young man that took pride in his work. He made sure that everything was clean at the end of each day & that we were happy with the work. I would definitely recommend this company!

Description of Work
Interior painting of Chicago bungalow

Category interior painters

03/25/2019

Bret F.

I originally hiried them for an entire interior repaint. They did a great job! I was then looking for a new tile shower installation, and they got me a bid quickly and at an attractive price. Once again, they did amazing work! There is nothing they can't do! Ended up installing a new sink too! Very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Painting and bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling, interior painters

03/23/2019

Ofelia G.

Everything promised was delivered on time. The workers were very professional and the prices are very competitive. The owner is customer focused and ensures the jobs are done right.

Description of Work
Gut rehab of my home

Category contractors, ceramic tile, picture framing, wallpaper removal, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

03/23/2019

Ross W.

Allstar's guys are always on time and will work late until the job is complete (unless multi-day installation). They are priced accordingly for the quality of work they perform. I always use (or refer) Allstar because they are dependable, responsive, and do great work!

Description of Work
Installation of electrical and plumbing. Painting, patching, and trim work

08/23/2018

Pete K.

They've always done a perfect job. If there's an issue, they will come back and take care of it. I've used them for variety of different things.

Description of Work
They repaired doors, windows and did painting.

08/23/2018

Joel H.

They are competitively priced. They show up on time when they say they will. They have good communication. The owner is very hands-on and communicative as well; I don't think I've ever heard his voicemail as he's always available. The crew is very nice and trustworthy as well.

Description of Work
This is the third time I've used them. Recently, they did some patchwork and painting, reinstalling a broken door knob, fixing loose fixtures, and other various handyman services to prep my home to be put up for sale.

08/22/2018

Fadi M.

The tile guys are really good. It's been great! They're very responsive which is great and he's always communicating with you. He'll let you know if there are other jobs in front of you etc. and always follow up.

Description of Work
They've done a lot of work for me as I'm a real estate agent as well. Painting, remodeling, kitchen and bathrooms, flooring, and tile work as well.

08/22/2018

Meg F.

I have my tenants send me photographs of what needs to be done or make a list myself to present to the company. They have the master key so they can get in and take care of what they need. They're incredibly responsive, I've been quoted by other companies for like four times as much price wise stating they wouldn't be able to make it out for three weeks when All Star Painting would come out the next day. There's just no need to go anywhere else. They've done work in mine, my fathers, sisters, and brothers homes in addition to my apartments as well.

Description of Work
They've done a lot for me. I manage 40 apartments and they do all my repairs, all of my painting, they've done a lot. They're my go to people if I need anything done. We've been working together for about five years. He's also done exterior painting at seven properties, two of which are single family homes. For interior painting, he's done three single family homes, and probably about twenty apartments.

11/27/2017

Sarah J.

Great! Johnel and his crew were punctual, polite, did a good job, and didn't leave a mess!

Description of Work
Wood siding repair and exterior home painting

Category contractors, gutter cleaning, woodworking, house painters

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

I Shine Services

I Shine Services is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability, is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. I Shine Services offers -Free Estimates -Window Washing -Power Washing -Gutter Cleaning -Gutter Repair -And a lot more -Owner Operator in Services -Email ishinesservices@gmail.com # (773) 524-7251 Call Or Text

All Clear Window & Gutter Cleaning L.L.C

Experienced window cleaning is what we provide, we are here to provide you with a clean, clear view. "Letting the sun shine in."

2022 Super Service Award

TGC036524
    Illinois
    City of Chicago
    10/09/2019
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Discover

All Star Painting and Contractor LLC offers residential and commercial exterior and interior painting and carpentry services. We also provide kitchen, bath, basement remodels and flooring.

All Star Painting and Contractor does not provide the following services: landscaping, tuck pointing and roofing.