All Power Electric, Inc.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2017

Special: 15% off when you give us a review! Emergency 24 hour services. Dispatch fee $49 (waived when estimate is accepted) Diagnostic Fee (after visual assessment)

pablo C.
01/22/2018
Replacement went smooth.
Description of Work
I needed to have my entire electrical rewired in my unit after it burned out. They were quick and easy to talk to.
Christopher C.
06/16/2017
Tony and Grace made the process very easy for us. Since we were in Maryland onsite consultation was not possible. Using emails, phone calls, and text messages they kept us informed every step of the project. Tony’s lighting plan and project list was clear and enabled us to visualize the new kitchen. Grace emailed us regular photos of the project. This made it very easy to make the inevitable decisions that occur during a renovation. More importantly, this clear communication left us with few concerns or doubts about the progress of the work. In the end, the work was done on time and on budget. There were no surprises and the result was a great new kitchen. We have no reservations in recommending them to others and will use them for our future electrical needs.
Description of Work
We recently retired and relocated to Chicago from Maryland. This involved updating a condominium in an older apartment building. The most extensive part of the project was the kitchen. In addition to replacing the older cabinets and appliances, the the lighting and electrical service also need to be addressed. Tony Juarez at All Power developed a lighting plan based on our new kitchen design. It replaced a single ceiling fixture with multiple LED pot lights. The old, dark kitchen has been replaced with one that is bright and easy to work in. The project also involved adding new circuits to the kitchen, replacing damaged outlets throughout the apartment, and installing GFCI circuits in the bathrooms.
Isabel T.
03/21/2017
While searching for an electrician to come with same day service I came across All Power Electric. I checked out their website and saw they offered the residential services. I needed installation of 4 ceiling fans throughout my newly renovated home. Tony was dispatched to my home within a few hours the same day! He listened to what I wanted done but he also gave a few helpful suggestions regarding new lighting. I had never heard of recessed lighting but after seeing the pictures he showed me of previous jobs with that type of lighting I just had to have it! He wasn't pushy when making the suggestions which was considerate because he wasn't there to sell he was genuinely interested in making a better appearance. The lighting installation was done by the end of the next day which was great because that weekend I had a family gathering and I didn't have to worry about the work not being done. My experience with them was great and I will definitely keep them in mind for any future electrical service needs.
Description of Work
4 ceiling fans in my renovated home.
Stefanie E.
03/14/2017
Everything went wonderful!
Description of Work
I'm the type of customer to shop around for the best price on everything, I called different companies before I got to this one. I spoke to a young lady by the name of Grace. She was very informative, Knew what she was talking about and had a wonderful attitude. Keep In mind that customer service is key to any business. We talked some numbers and we set up a time and date for the repairs that needed to be done to my home. A gentlemen by the name of Tony came and worked on what needed to be fixed. Other places I called and spoke to were telling me that they needed to make huge holes In all these walls! I didn't understand, Tony made about maybe 2-3 small holes in my wall, which was way better than almost my whole wall. Whole time he was explaining to me what it is that needed to be done. Something had gone wrong with the wiring in my home and I was without light for a couple of days and the same day he came he got everything done and I had light again. I don't think I've ever experienced customer service this great. All in all everything went well and they will definitely be my go to people.

A to Z Electrical Svc

Family Owned & Operated. Since 1967, A+ Rating With The BBB. No Subcontractors. Licensed Bonded and Insured. Emergency calls.

KORDICK ELECTRIC CO

Kordick Electric Company is an expert in providing electrical services for residential and commercial clients. With our years of experience, we are able to deliver top-quality workmanship.

Erictronics Systems Inc.

We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about a free estimate at 1-773 363-5000. (Monday thru Friday from 10am to 4pm) We do ring doorbells, telephone entry systems, audio intercom systems, as well as video intercom systems. Surveillance camera system and we install multi-unit mailboxes for apartment complexes. We do electrical rewiring bring your property to proper electrical code. Install ceiling fans, outlets, gfci, lighted bathroom vanities and repair existing intercom systems. "Quality Plus Call Us"

Phone