ALL FIELDS OF CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2005

3.9

....

Illinois Affordable Roofing and Tuck Pointing

We service commercial, residential, and industrial, We are a family owned and operated businesses since 1989 we have been serving Chicago land We specialize in flat roofs, and shingle roofs, EPDM Rubber roofs & Tpo rubber roofs, tear off and overlay, facial and soffit repairs, aluminum roof coating, chimney, skylight repairs, siding, gutter repair, new gutters, metal roofs, roof tarping, concrete repairs, Masonary tuckpointing, and waterproof split face Brick. Power washing and stain decks, same day snow and ice removal. We are offering 24 hour emergency repair service, we are licensed bonded and insured all materials come with a warranty

Offers by Illinois Affordable Roofing and Tuck Pointing  on Angi
AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc

Specialists in masonry restoration and building preservation since 1954. Licensed masons. Thousands of references. Fully Insured. Free written quotation for work in writing. Extensive knowledge of all aspects of masonry restoration work: mortar repair; parapet wall rebuilding; lintel replacement; chimneys; cleaning, caulking and sealing; and terra cotta/GFRC work. We are just as comfortable fixing your landmarked 100-year-old home as we are grinding, tuckpointing and sealing your 50-unit condominium building. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after-hours service. 65 years of continuous service. Preferred mason contractor of architects and structural engineers. Very informative website found at www.AAA1Masonry.com. Send all inquiries to Info@AAA1Masonry or Robert@AAA1Masonry.com

Offers by AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc on Angi
Second City Roofing & Exteriors

Second City Roofing & Exteriors specialize in residential and condominium Roofing Installation as well as light commercial roofing installations. All our work is done at the highest quality at affordable costs. Though out prices are not at the bottom of the market, our experience has taught us: "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price of forgotten." We are family owner and operated, proudly serving Chicagoland for over 40 years. Additionally, our expert services include Masonry and Tuckpointing, Porch Rebuilding, Window Replacement, and Exterior Remodeling. We stand behind our work- our commitment to excellent service continues to earn our company an "BBB A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau. We offer a full range of financing plans and accept all major credit cards.

Offers by Second City Roofing & Exteriors on Angi

09/16/2015

Description of Work
No one ever came out to quote me.

01/08/2015

Foundation crack found last summer on a rental property that I own. Cracked got larger and It started to leak bad after the first Chicago freeze. My kids high school basketball coach gave me Mike's name. I called All Fields of Concrete; Mike came out and fixed the foundation. Mike's crew is professional and is highly recommended. Mike will Fix my front stairs after the winter.

Description of Work
Fixed foundation crack.

09/21/2009

As they are located only 5 miles from my residence, I called All Fields of Concrete Construction for an estimate to replace my gangway and pour a concrete patio in my backyard. I was told that they would not even come out to give me an estimate because of my location.

Description of Work
N/A

07/17/2008

Ok, the footings turned out fine. But it' not rocket science and 1000 a footing! One days work. Maybe, but I couldn't get the permit without his or someone's) license #, and he knew it. But he did a great job and got it done before the date I gave him so there's that. My suggestion is get other quotes (I didn't have time) and if he tries to play in the same ball park, let him play.

Description of Work
Put in two footings for a deck.

09/27/2007

I thought that everything turned out very well. I had no complaints at all with anything. The charge was also pretty reasonable too. They will actually be doing another job for me next week. I am sure the results will be the same. They were very professional. I gladly recommend them.

Description of Work
I had my basement slab excavated as well as the foundation under the porch by All Fields.

Category excavators

CONCRETE-POURING & REPAIR. MASONRY, STAIRS, VAULTED STAIRS, SIDEWALKS, RETAINING WALLS, PORCH FOOTINGS, PIERS, COLUMNS, PATIOS, PAVERS, SLABS, EXCAVATIONS, BASEMENT FLOORS REPLACED, BASEMENTS LOWERED, FOUNDATION ADDITIONS, FOUNDATION REPAIRS, FOUNDATION REPLACEMENTS, CONCRETE SAWING, DRILLING & CORING. STEEL COULUMNS, STEEL I BEAMS & STEEL COLUMNS. MACHINE PADS, LOADING DOCKS, STRUCTURAL WORK, WELDING SERVICES.

TEMPORARY FIXES TO HOMES ON MARKET.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover