AGGO Construction & Engineering, LLC

Founded 2020 •

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

5425 W Wilson Ave

Chicago, IL 60630

Here at AGGO Construction & Engineering, LLC, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services such as Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Framing, Deck Installation, Deck Repair, Metal Welding, Metal Fabrication, Sheet Metal Repair, Structural Engineering, and much more. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!...

metal fabrication (3)iron work (1)welding (1)decks & porches (1)home remodeling (3)basement remodeling (1)architect (1)

04/21/2021

It went great, timely and professional, work is solid, price was totally reasonable! Would hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Metal Stairs

CATEGORY metal restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2021

02/17/2021

I had an absolutely fantastic experience working with AGGO Construction on a bathroom, closet, plumbing and electrical project in the basement of my new home. The workers did an excellent job executing my vision for the space, and were very professional. Linda was a joy to work on the customer service end and in creating my floor plans. They all went over and beyond my expectations, and went the e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built basement bathroom and closet, along with plumbing and electrical work.

CATEGORY home remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2021

01/28/2021

I had a very good experience with Aggo construction. They were very responsive and reliable. They were here when they were supposed to be and we collaborated on the project. I would definitely work with this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodeling

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2021

10/07/2020

Ken and his crew did amazing work on welding rusted rear staircase and painting and replacing one of the staircase plate with rusted holes. Their team was very on time and professional. All unit 1-3 was very satisfied with final works they completed and now the metal staircase look brand new now. I highly recommend his company for any structural renovation and paint work as well. Thank you Ken!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rusted rear staircase welding and two coats of painting and replacing one of the staircase metal plate with rusted holes

CATEGORY welding,wrought iron,architect,metal restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

10/06/2020

It went Great! I was serviced a couple of days ago...They fixed my gate!! I mean they really fixed it...as it has been an ongoing issue. Not only did He show up early as requested; The job was done quickly and precise. I am definitely recommending and will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wrought iron gate repair

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

10/03/2020

They did a good job. When I hired them, they gave me the list on what they were gonna do. The work was beautifully done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did my enclose porch for me.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

10/03/2020

It was excellent. They finished it on time and on budget. There was no complication with the whole project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did construction and remodeling for me.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2020

09/29/2020

Our back stairs metal landing plate was completely rusted and rotted, we scheduled an appointment with AGGO, they came out the next day and suggested the old plate be removed and replaced with a new one. A few days later they came and installed the new plate and we’re very happy with their work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Metal Stair Landing Plate

CATEGORY metal restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

09/29/2020

AGGOPRO did an awesome job remodeling our kitchen and bathroom. They completely gutted out the kitchen and the bathroom and rebuilt everything from scratch. They did a wonderful job redesigning the layout and the crew’s outstanding high quality work made our kitchen and bathroom look way better than we expected.  OUTSTANDING WORK!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

Addition, General Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Metal Welding, Metal Fabrication, Sheet Metal Repair, Framing, Deck Installation, Deck Repair, Sheet Metal & Ornamental Metal Fabrication, Metal Stairs & Railings Install, Metal Stairs & Railings Repair, Steel Beam Fabrication, Weld or Cut a Metal Structure, Custom Metal Structure, Build Metal Carport, Wrought Iron Fence Repair, Structural Engineering